Chapter 38

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

The Aston Martin stopped in front of the two-floor house. Myungsoo went down first and opened the door for Haerin. Haerin got out of the car, Myungsoo leaned on his automobile.

Haerin smiled softly and stepped to him. She tilted her head and gently traced his eyebrows with her fingertips.

“Bad mood.” She stated.

“Now, you have three guys in one house?!” He sighed.

“Do you want me live with Infinite oppas now? There are six of them.” She said playfully. Myungsoo didn’t respond. Haerin smiled and gently wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Cheer up.” She said.

“It’s just that, a lot of guys are after you and then you live with~”

“Myungsoo?”

“What?” He sighed as he placed his chin right on top of her head.

“What?”

“I like you, remember that.” She said. Myungsoo blinked, then he smiled.

“Others don’t matter. And, those idiots inside the house are just my extended family.” She smiled then she let go.

“Haerin?” Myungsoo asked.

“Hmm?”

“You’re the only one for me, remember that.” He stated.

 

Your POV

 

Even from the outside, I could hear loud music coming from inside the house. I sighed as as we stepped on the porch.

“Do you want to go in?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Home called me earlier, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said as he handed me my backpack.

“I can make you a sandwich or something.” I said. He smiled.

“You want me to stay that much?” He asked. I made a face and looked away.

“Mian, I need to get home, how about lunch tomorrow? I can~”

“I’ll make you something for lunch.” I nodded. He smiled and gently kissed my forehead.

“See you tomorrow.” I said before he left.

 

I opened the door and the house was in a mess. There were three people on the couch.

“Mei!”

Chen oppa, Luhan ge and Xiumin oppa greeted.

“How are you oppas?” I asked as I hugged them.

“We’re doing well, mei. How about you? Your boyfriend has a cool car!” Xiumin oppa grinned.

“He has a cool temper too, hyung.” Kai appeared with a glass of water, he handed it to me.

“Thanks.” I said. He smirked. Then someone plopped beside me.

“Hey, little cousin.” Lay ge grinned.

“Still the playboy?” I asked. Luhan ge nodded. Lay ge grinned and gently placed something on my palm.

“What’s this?” I opened my palm and found a necklace with a little unicorn pendant. I chuckled.

“It’s cute isn’t it?” He chided and I placed the jewelry around my neck.

“Happy now?” I asked. He nodded. Then I hugged him.

“I missed you, Yixing gege.” I said.

“Is mei mei home?” I heard Tao ge holler.

“Yes, she is, Zitao, lower your voice.” I heard a monotonous voice.

“Kris ge is here too?” I blurted.

“Yes, I am here, Rinnie.”

I stood up and found him sitting inside kitchen, reading the newspaper.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Angry bird!” Haerin beamed and hugged the giant. Kris smiled gently and patted her back.

“I missed you, angry~”

“Haerin.” Kris said. Haerin grinned and stood up.

“You don’t miss me too?” She blinked. Kris rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

“I should call you Grumpy from the Seven Dwarfs.” She muttered, Kai was with Luhan, the two were cooking.

“Sehun?”

“Frontyard, check it out, babe.” Kai said, the two were peeking at the windows while cooking.

“Ya, you’ll burn~oh my gosh!” She squealed. Lay strolled in with curiousity.

The four of them watched as a girl handed a heart shaped cookie jar to a very awkward Sehun. Kai chuckled.

“How long do you think, hyun?” He asked. Lay patted his chin.

“Five seconds.” He nodded; Luhan shook his head and went back to cooking.

“Five, four, three, two, one~”

Sehun stepped back and walked to the house.

Lay and Kai highfived.

Haerin shook her head and went out of the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo walked in his father’s office. The office of South Korea’s president. He casually stepped in and found his mother giggling to herself with his father gazing at the window.

“What is it?” He asked as he took a seat.

“You went out on a date with the lovely young lady! How sweet of you son!”

Myungsoo face palmed himself and looked away. His mother smiled.

“You should introduce her to us, son.” She said.

“Mom, she doesn’t know.”

“Tell her!” Her mom chided. His father smiled, he saw Myungsoo’s strong wall of I-wont-tell-anyone waver.

“Son, you should introduce her to us, your mother and I would really love to meet her, and don’t worry, I know her parents.”

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed and he sighed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};