Chapter 4

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin fixed her uniform while checking her reflection at the mirror. She was just waiting for Kai to step out of his room so that they could leave together.

“I’m starting to regret not studying at Tokyo, I mean we’re college students and we wear uniforms.” Kai muttered as he stepped out.

“You say that every start of the semester.” She rolled her eyes. Kai reached out for his car keys. Haerin swatted his hand away.

“We’re walking to school, Kai.”

“But it takes too much effort~”

“Kim Jongin.” She gave him a pointy look.

“What if your skin gets burned? You’ll get dark!”

Haerin chuckled and stepped out of the house with a grumbling playboy behind her.

“Walking to school is healthy, and lowers the possibility that people might see me getting off your not so….showy car.”

Kai chuckled and walked beside her.

“Don’t you want to show to the world that you are my best friend?”

Haerin shook her head and shoved him away. Kai chuckled and fixed his leather backpack behind him.

“Its already day one of a new semester, when do you think will Sehun come back?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know, he hasn’t been calling lately.”

 

Your POV

 

We stopped in front of my building.

“I’ll see you later.” I said to Kai, but he pulled me back.

“Eat rice for lunch, okay? You don’t eat rice during breakfast.”

“Arasso, abeoji.” I grinned and ran to the entrance.

 

“How was your one month break?” Hyorin asked.

“It was fine, how was your NY trip?” I asked.

“All was~”

Someone opened the door loudly, Sekyung, aka the class b.tch came in with her posse.

“Well, look who’s here. I missed her so much, you?” Hyorin rolled her eyes.

“I missed her too.” I grinned back.

“Oh right, did you hear about the new project proposed by our div?”

“Ah, the fund raising thing for children?” I asked. Hyorin nodded.

“Its starting today, we’re going to be mixed with other classes!”

“Why do you sound so happy?” I looked at her.

“New classmates and we might good looking guys.”

I chuckled and went back to my seat.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin was doodling on her notebook while waiting for the professor to arrive. Their teacher was unnaturally late today. The whole class was either listening to their ipods or meeing around. Then suddenly it became really……eerily quiet in the room.

She looked up and found Sungyeol coming in. She smiled.

“Hey.” He greeted as he sat beside her.

Haerin saw the guys behind him. There were two guys who took the desk behind theirs and the people inside seem to be scared of them.

“Arent you going to introduce me, Yeollie?” Woohyun said. Haerin glanced at him.

“Ah, right, Haerin this is Woohyun, Woohyun this is Park Haerin.”

“Nice to meet you, pretty thing.” Woohyun shook her hand. Haerin chuckled inwardly, another Kai.

“And this is Myungsoo, Myungsoo this is Haerin, don’t bother greeting him.”

Sungyeol stopped her from extending her hand. Myungsoo leaned on his desk and began to doze off.

“He’s….asleep?”

“Most of the time he is, so don’t worry, he’s anti social.”

Haerin nodded, then the school dean came in.

“We are requesting all students under the Business division to proceed to the auditorium right now.”

 

Kai walked in the auditorium and immediately Sekyung locked her arms around his.

“I missed you, oppa.”

Haerin heard that, she grinned and went back to chatting with Hyorin and Sungyeol.

“It’s Kai, don’t you think he’s hot. He is!”

Haerin scratched the back of her head. Hyorin kept on looking at Kai.

“He’s a playboy, Hyo.”

“I don’t care he’s…..perfect.”

Perfect, my , Haerin thought. Then she saw a few guys approaching them. She took an automatic step back.

“Oh, hyungs.”

She looked at Sungyeol, such scary men were also his friends? She stole a glance at Myungsoo. She shook her head.

“Are those your friends?” Hyorin asked. Sungyeol nodded.

“Do you know what’s~ oh, girl from the mall.” Sungjong said. Haerin smiled at him politely.

“Hi, I’m Sungjong.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Park Haerin~”

Her phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Safe distance?”

She looked around and found Kai casually talking on his phone with his back facing her.

“Sehunie wouldn’t like you talking to gangsters too.”

“Kim Jongin…it’s fine. Theyre actually….kind.” She said, then she placed the phone down.

“What were your names again?”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

This girl was talking with everyone, she and maknae got alogn well also Sungyeol hyung.

“Haerin, do you also live at campus village?” Gyu hyung asked.

“You sound like a stalker, hyung.” Dongwoo hyung commented. But Haerin just smiled.

“Yeah, I do.”

“Do you live alone?” Dongwoo hyung asked.

Who’s the stalker now?

“I….live with my friends.”

“What~”

“Oh, you’re bleeding!” She pointed to Hoya hyung, and then she took out a tissue.

“Here. You should stop it.” She said as she gently pressed the tissue on hyung’s left lip.

“Must be the heat that got your lips chapped.” She nodded.

He was in a fight earlier, young lady.

I saw Hoya hyung blush a little.

“T—thanks.”

“No biggie.” She said, then her phone rang again. She frowned and eyed the area.

“Is something the matter, Rinnie?” Hyori asked.

“Nope, just some…..idiot who keeps on calling.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};