Chapter 43

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin sighed and walked in the cafeteria, Myungsoo had to get some things from his locker. She waved at his friends and wetn to sit beside Sehun.

“Where’s Tao ge?”

Sehun jutted his lips towards Tao who was in line for food; he was wearing a happy expression.

“You need food too. Go.” Sehun pushed her lightly. Haerin stood up and left her bag with him.

Haerin walked to Tao and stood beside him.

“What do you want to eat, mei?”

Some girls murmured behind them. Haerin rolled her eyes.

“Can you get me a sandwich? I’m not really hungry.”

Tao nodded. Haerin just held on to his backpack as they moved.

“I know you like grape juice.” Tao chimed and placed two cans on his tray. Haerin nodded, then someone cleared his throat.

“Myung~”

Junhyung raised one brow at them. Tao pulled Haerin behind him.

“What do you want, Piercings?” He asked.

“So, you have two guys? Myungsoo’s not enough?”

“Junhyung, leave us alone.” Haerin said in a quiet tone. Students were looking at them with curiousity and she didn’t want Tao to lose his temper in public. There might be toooo much damage afterwards.

“Who is this guy, anyway? He doesn’t~”

“Stop talking to her.” Tao hissed. He was about to pull Haerin with him, but Junhyung blocked their way.

“Not so fast, you see…..this little girl here, is my fiancé.” He whispered while grinning. Tao glared at him menacingly.

“She never accepted you.” He replied. Junhyung smirked and reached out for her wrist, but Tao twisted his arm.

“I said, she never accepted you.” Tao said. Junhyung winced in pain as Tao let him go.

“You cant control everything, Piercings.”

“This doesn’t change anything, Park Haerin.” Junhyung said.

 

Myungsoo entered the cafeteria with a cold expression on his face. His usual intimidating aura was back. Even his Infinite friends were a bit terrified by him.

“Ya, whats wrong?” Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo didn’t reply, but he just sat down on his seat while playing with a water bottle cap.

“Haerin’s over there.” Sunggyu said. Myungsoo didn’t react.

At that time, Haerin looked up and found Myungsoo sitting with his friends.

She smiled at him, but Myungsoo just looked at her blankly.

 

Haerin stood up from her seat and walked to their table.

“Did you fix your things already?” She asked. Myungsoo didn’t even acknowledge her presence. His hyungs became alarmed.

tumblr_m18v4bO5ew1qdk98do3_r4_250.gif

“Myungsoo~”

Myungsoo stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

 

Your POV

I walked in the classroom and found Myungsoo alone on our desk. He must be having a bad day.

“Myungsoo, whats wrong?”

He glared at me.

“Ya~”

“Why don’t you go to Junhyung and ask him.” He said.

I felt my stomach drop.

“You…..talked to him?”

“He invited me to your engagement party.”

“Wh-what?.... Myungsoo, it’s not~”

“So this is why you’ve been acting differently around me? Because…..of this engagement of yours?”

“No, Junhyung he~”

“You know what Haerin, I don’t understand you. Everything seems to be so complicated. You wont even give me a straight answer.”

“This morning, I asked you whats wrong, you wouldn’t even look me in the eyes.”

I sighed.

“Myungsoo~”

“You never got over him, haven’t you?” He laughed bitterly.

“No! It’s not like that, we~”

“I’m heading out.” He said before standing up.

I sat on my chair.

“This cant go on, I have to tell him.” I was about to stand, but I found my father’s secretary on the doorway.

“Agasshi, it’s time to prepare for the party.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

i might be starting a dbsk fic soon :)


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};