Chapter 50

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Myungsoo stepped in the club alone. He didn’t want to force Haerin to come but he wanted her to come.

He scratched his hair as he stepped in, girls started to ogle at him. And they were happy he was alone.

“Oh, where’s little miss Sunshine, L?” Hoya asked.

“She cant come.” Myungsoo snapped and sat down to drink a shot. Sungyeol and Dongwoo grinned.

“Right, just one sip and she turns into a hug monster.” Sunngyu nodded. Myungsoo looke around him, Woohyun and Sungjong were dancing to the beat of the music in the middle floor while girls swarmed around them.

“Oppa, you seem to be alone, mind if I take this seat~”

“Yes, I do. Screw off.” Myungsoo snapped. This was the old Myungsoo.

Sunggyu grinned.

“With Haerin, he’s an angel, without her, he’s L again.” Dongwoo grinned.

 

“But Kai!” Haerin whined. The four of them were on the second floor, Sehun was on the couch resting, while Tao was doing his homework.

Kai crossed his arms.

“No, you are going to that party with me, Park Haerin.”

“But it’s a club! I don’t like clubs!”

“Myungsoo’s there.” Kai  bribed.

“Kai, I seem him everyday, plus he said he’s okay with it.”

Sehun and Tao sighed.

“Look, imagine your boyfriend at party, he’s alone because his girlfriend is too lazy~”

“I am not!”

“~has an unreasonable dislike for clubs, how would Ice Cube feel?”

Haerin blinked.

“He has his friends theres, Hoya oppa, Gyu oppa, Sungjong, Yeollie, Dongwoo oppa, Woo~”

“I know! But you have to come!”

Haerin crossed her arms.

“What if random girls try to seduce him?” Kai wiggled his brows.

“Myungsoo, wouldn’t~”

Kai looked at her with a smirk.

“Fine.” She spat; Kai followed her in the room.

 

“Are you crazy, Kim Jongin?!”

Kai placed the dress on the bed. It was a matte silver body conscious dress that was two inches above her knees.

“You don’t have to keep your figure, hon.” Kai replied. Haerin looked at herself in the mirror.

“And this is from the great Park Chanyeol hyung.” Tao tossed a brown box. Kai caught it expertly.

He revealed a pair of red satin pumps with rhinestones.

Haerin winced.

“Now wear this, and we’re off.”

Sehun stood by the door.

“You look good, Rinnie.” He said flatly.

 

 

Kai had to literally pull Haerin out of the car. Haerin clung to her dear life~ no, clung to her coat as they went in. As soon as they reached the entrance, Kai got her coat and handed it to the waiter.

“I’m !”

Kai grinned.

“You’re not. Now go, find Myungsoo.”

Haerin looked at the people around her, she saw some men eye her. She shivered and hid her body beind Kai’s arm. Kai rolled his eyes and craned his neck.

Then he saw Myungsoo, a bunch of girls were swarming over him, trying to get him to talk.

“Rinnie?”

“Mwo?!” She snapped.

“Look there.” He made her face the direction where Myungsoo was. Haerin furrowed her brows.

“What did I say about girls trying to seduce him?” Kai slurred and gently pushed her towards the direction.

 

Myungsoo grew more annoyed, some of the girls were touching him and telling them to go away was useless because the music was so loud. Meanwhile, on the same table, Hoya and Sungyeol were enjoying L getting tortured.

“Oppa, let me help you loosen up.”

“You seem really stressed lately oppa.”

Haerin looked at the scene, she frowned. Then she squared her shoulders and walked to them. She fixed her hair and walked properly.

“Oppa~” The girls cooed. Haerin shuddered.

“Oppa?” She echoed, the girls turned to glare at her. She smiled and made her way to Myungsoo whose back was facing her. She patted his back.

Sungyeol and Hoya blinked back at her, then they smirked.

No response. Haerin smiled.

“Kim Myungsoo, you better not ignore me right now, or else I will~”

Myungsoo turned to her, he blinked for a few seconds.

“I came.” She grinned. Slowly, Myungsoo smiled, which shocked the other girls. He moved over and made her sit.

“Kai was…….pretty much persuasive, anyway, Happy birthday, Hoya oppa!” She greeted. Hoya thanked her.

Myungsoo kept silent and observed the people around them, he saw some giys staring at Haerin while their lips, he frowned.

“Whats wrong?” Haerin asked. Myungsoo didn’t reply but he took off his blazer and placed it on her shoulders.

“I should talk to Jongin about your wardrobe.” He muttered. Haerin smiled.

“Why did you come?”

“Why didn’t you tell those girls to go away?” She retorted.

“Were you jealous?” Myungsoo smirked. Haerin rolled her eyes and pulled away, but Myungsoo pulled her back and trapped her in his arms.

Myungsoo didn’t say anything but just nuzzled her neck.

“PDA, Myungsoo, let go.” Haerin muttered. Myungsoo smiled and sat back again.

“I’m glad I was able to make you jealous.” He smiled.

“You don’t how it feels when you have a girl friend who lives with three guys.”

Haerin rolled her eyes.

“Try dating someone who has countless fangirls, then.”

“But at least, you came. Thank you.” Myungsoo smiled.

“You smile, now?” Haerin grinned.

He shook his head and kissed her nose.

“Should I order water for you then?”

“Ya!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};