Chapter 39

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin was a bit worried as she stepped in the classroom, Myungsoo didn’t come this morning and he skipped his first class, now as she sat on their desk and found him nowhere, she grew more worried. Even his friends weren’t around.

She bit her lip as she took out her notebook.

“Infinite’s here!” Girls squealed, Haerin looked up and stepped out of the room.

tumblr_lyof60XZqA1qazs6to1_500.gif

She found Myungsoo in his usual intimidating stare, but there was a cut on his face. She frowned and went back inside the room. She sat down and leaned onher elbows.

Myungsoo sat down beside her.

“’Morning.” He greeted and kissed her cheek.

Haerin looked at him.

“What happened to your face?” She asked. Myungsoo looked down.

“If you’re planning to lie about it, let’s talk later.” She said.

“It’s nothing, just a small cut.”

“Did you fight again?” She asked. She raised one brow at him. Myungsoo nodded.

“Myungsoo, why? You’d hurt yourse~”

“Woohyun hyung was beaten up by some people last night.”

“What?...Why?” She blinked, unconsciously; she looked at Woohyung’s desk. It was empty.

“The girl he was seeing is actually has a boyfriend. The guy rounded up some goons and beat up hyung.”

Haerin nodded.

“Arasso, I wont get hurt again.” Myungsoo said. Haerin didn’t reply, she just looked ahead at the board.

Myungsoo grew a little uncomfortable on how her seat was far away from his. He stood up and lightly pulled his chair next to hers. Myungsoo lightly placed his arms around her waist.

“Myungsoo, we’re in the class~”

“I’m a bit tired, let me hug you for a while.” He said stubbornly. Haerin sighed and looked at him.

“But~”

“Please?” He asked. Haerin nodded. Myungsoo smiled in content.

“I’m sorry for making you worried.” He said quietly.

“Don’t do it again.” She said. Myungsoo nodded.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I looked at her as we walked to the school’s cafeteria.

“Not here.” She said as she tugged on my sleeve and pulled me to the exit.

“Garden!” She smiled. I saw Seokjun look at her, I gave him a look, he looked at away.

“I saw that gangsternim.” I heard her say. She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“Myungsoo~” She was cut, her eyes widened.

Junhyung.” She stated, I turned and found him looking at us. They guy smirked. Haerin frowned.

“Nice to see you two. So sweet.” He commented.

“Myungsoo right? Daehan’s…..thorn.” He said. Haerin’s hand was on mine.

“And of course, Haerin’s new man.”

“Junhyung, don’t start.” Haerin said.

“I’m warning you man, she’ll leave you when~”

“Yong Junhyung, get out!”

I looked at Haerin, she was mad.

“Haerin, who is he~”

“I’m Junhyung, the guy she left……two years ago.”

I remember this guy, he the guy from the ramen shop.

“Myungsoo, let’s go~”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Myungsoo, let’s go~”

But Junhyung yanked her back roughly.

tumblr_lyzrdvR66q1qguhkso11_r1_250.gif

“Don’t touch her.” He seethed and pulled a stunned Haerin away. Junhyung wiped his bleeding lip and stood up.

“We’ll see, Myungsoo.” He said before leaving. Myungsoo flexed his fist and looked at Haerin.

“Haerin…..what did he..?”

Haerin shook her head and hugged him tightly.

“Don’t think that…..he’s my ex. We used to date before….thats that.”

Myungsoo smiled lightly.

“I know….but, you don’t have to act like this. I trust you enough for that.”

Haerin let go but still she kept her face buried on his chest. Myungsoo grew a little worried. He gently patted her hair.

“We broke up because….he grew too possessive and……he drank too much. It scared me.”

Myungsoo gently pulled away and looked at her straight in the eyes.

“So why did you fall for a gangster?” He teased lightly. Haerin pouted. He smiled and hugged her.

“Don’t worry, he can’t touch you. He wouldn’t dare.”

Haerin smiled, but then her phone rang.

“Answer that.” He said as he pulled away. Haerin got her phone.

“Hello?” She said as she sat down with Myungsoo. She opened the lunch with her free hand, but Myungsoo swatted her hand away and he opened it for himself.

“Young miss, this is your father’s secretary.”

“Ah, yes, why?”

“Your father wants to speak to you after lunch.”

“Ah……okay. I’ll give him a call then.” She said and placed the phone down. Myungsoo was already eating.

“What is it?”

“My father, he wants to meet me, hows the food?” She asked. Myungsoo smiled and raised his thumb. Haerin chuckled.

“I’m afraid I cant join you back at class.” She said.

“I understand, do you want me to drive you to your dad’s office?” He asked.

“It’s fine. Just eat. I’m sure he’ll send someone over.”

 

 

Kai was chatting with some girls over lunch when his phone rang endlessly. He took it out from his blazer pocket and looked at the caller ID.

“Oh, hyung, waeyo?”

“Ya, where’s Haerin?!” Chanyeol sounded worried.

“It’s lunch hyung, I think she’s with Myungsoo.”

“What?! I cant contact her!”

“Hyung, I thought you were okay with Myungsoo and her~”

“No, it’s not that! She’s being arranged!”

“What?” Kai almost choked on his drink.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};