Chapter 37

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple enjoyed walking around the strip mall. Haerin would occasionally stop and look at the items then a pair of cell phone charms caught her eyes.

Domo_Kun_cell_Phone_Strap_Charm_1.jpg

“Do you want that?” Myungsoo asked. Haerin smiled and started to take out her wallet, but Myungsoo stopped her.

“But, it’s not pretty.” He said.

“I know, but not all things are supposed to be pretty, besides, Domo has more expressions than you.” She smiled and reached for her wallet, but Myungsoo paid for it already.

“I get the black one.” He said and asked for her phone.

“Black? So gangster.” Haerin teased and wrapped one arm around his.

“What if…I’m not a gangster like you think?” Myungsoo asked. Haerin took her phone from him.

“Myungsoo, I know you’re not a gangster. You’re my…………..expressionless and sometimes rude boyfriend.” She nodded to herself. Myungsoo chuckled and placed one arm around her waist as he noticed some guys eye her.

“We still have to go back to school, afternoon classes.” She reminded.

“Want to ditch?” Myungsoo asked.

“Myungsoo.” Haerin gave him a look.

“Okay, okay, let’s walk back to the car.”

 

Your POV

 

Myungsoo was behind the wheel. I studied his perfect face, then a small smile formed on his lips. I rarely see this smiles, but I like it.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“Because, no matter how cheesy it sounds, you’re here with me, and you’re the first girl to ever ride my car.”

I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. He blinked at me.

“Thank you for putting up with me today.” I smiled and looked at the window.

“Maybe I should take you out always, if you give kisses~”

“Stop it.” I chuckled. I heard him laugh.

 

“We’re here!” I cheered and poked his side. Myungsoo gave me a look as he turned off the ignition.

“Really, so positive and bright.” I muttered as I went down.

I was about to walk to the entrance but then I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

“Ya, we’re in school!” Seriously, he’s worst than Kai when it comes to these things.

“So that all the sunbaes and hoobaes would stay away from you.” He said and he let go.

“Are you sure that would work?” I grinned as he took my hand.

“It better.” He smirked. I smiled.

“We have the same class today, so let’s go.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

A tall young man clad in a black leather jacket, white v-neck shirt and jeans strode inside the Business Division building. Everyone was intimidated by the dark aura he gave off, but girls found him extremely attractive, while the guys just wanted to step away. Some even stuck themselves to the wall as he passed.

 

“I was wondering, do you want to~”

“Good, you two are here!” Sungjong appeared out of nowhere and he tugged on Myungsoo’s sleeve.

“What is it maknae?” He asked still not letting go of Haerin’s waist.

“There’s a new student and people say that he’s a complete troublemaker~”

Sungjong stopped short and looked behind them. A few meters away, there was the student he was talking about.

“It’s him.” He said. Haerin turned.

“Mei mei!” The man said and ran to Haerin.

Haerin was suddenly knocked off the ground and was enveloped in a kungfu panda hug.

Myungsoo tensed, Sungjong’s jaws dropped.

“Let go of her.” Myungsoo hissed. Haerin smiled lightly and tapped his shoulder.

“Put me down, Ge.” She said. Tao let go of her, almost immediately Myungsoo yanked her out of Tao’s grasp.

“Mei, who is thi~”

“Why do you keep on calling her that?”

“Because she’s my mei mei!”

Haerin gently wiggled out of Myungsoo’s grasp.

“Hae~”

“Myungsoo, this is Tao, Tao Ge, this is Myungsoo.”

“Oh, your boyfriend? Nice to meet you.” He chirped and shook Myungsoo’s hand.

“Tao ge is a childhood friend I had when we were in China. Wait how did you know?” She blinked at Tao. Myungsoo looked at the two, while Sungjong observed them.

“You invaded the dorm already?!” She yelped.

“We’re not aliens, mei.” Tao rolled his eyes.

“Another childhood friend.” Myungsoo grumbled, Haerin smiled and squeezed his hand reassuringly.

“Noona, I have to leave, I’ll see you later!” Sungjong waved as he sensed Myungsoo’s mood.

“Ge, don’t you have any classes?” She asked.

“Hmm, I do. Then I’ll see you later Mei and boyfriend!” He waved and left.

Myungsoo looked at the guy quizzically.

“He might look….intimidating, but he’s the opposite of that.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};