Chapter 47

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin’s mind was muddled with confusion as she walked in the door. Tao looked at her with concern as she went up to her room.

“Mei?”

Haerin looked at him.

“Good night.”

Haerin nodded and left. Tao went to his room, which was right across hers.

 

Haerin sat on her bed and massaged her temples. Her phone vibrated on the dresser, she looked at the caller ID.

Gangsternim

She shook her head and went in the shower.

She was still shocked. Myungsoo never mentioned about his family before, all she knew that probable Myungsoo’s parents were rich, but she didn’t know his father was the leader of the country. The only thing she was sure of that Myungsoo was the only son of Hyundai Motors, but this…….was just too much to handle.

Then Kai’s words rang in her head.

He was right; Myungsoo accepted every strange thing about her.

And she knew…she should do the same. Myungsoo sacrificed so much for her.

 

 

Haerin woke up and went straight to shower. She changed into her uniform and went down.

“’Morning babe!” Kai chirped. She smiled lightly and headed to the door.

“Where you going, mei?” A sleepy Tao asked.

“I……need to talk to Myungsoo.” She said.

She walked to their usual meeting place. She smiled as she found the bench empty. She plopped down and looked at the vast lawn.

 A part of her was yearning for him and another part of her was nervous.

Then four black cars stopped a few feet away from her. Haerin looked over. Eight men in suits stepped down from the vehicles, then she saw Myungsoo alight the car. Then, students crowded over him.

tumblr_lyocbscRZ51r3xllho1_250.gif

Haerin’s brows furrowed. Girls and guys paraded toward him as his bodyguards protected him.

She stood up from her seat and walked to the building.

 

Myungsoo, despite the thick crowd around him, saw Haerin’s silhouette. He was about to call to her, but she stood up. He caught her eyes, but she left. Myungsoo frowned.

He was right about the change.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Time wont f.cking move.

I have an hour till that period with Haerin and~

“Oppa, I’m so glad~”

“Screw off.” I hissed.

“Man, you and your issues with women who are not Haerin.” Woohyung hyung grinned and sat down beside me. I looked at the guards father sent.

“Chill, L. They~”

“Where’s Haerin now?” I asked.

“She and Yeollie have the same class, he said she’s okay.”

I nodded. I need to keep her safe and I need her by my side.

“You know, they just left the classroom, L. Their class just ended~”

“I’m ditching.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo walked out of the room, his guards attempted to follow him, but he gave them a look. They stepped back. Myungsoo half ran to their classroom.

 

There he found Haerin sitting down on their desk inside the empty classroom. He lightly knocked on the door. Haerin looked up.

“Are your palms okay?” Myungsoo asked. Haerin nodded.

“Haerin,” He said as he sat beside her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you earlier.”

Haerin nodded.

“Look at me….please.” Myungsoo sounded troubled.

Haerin looked at him.

“You being the president’s…..son…I~” She sighed.

“I know, but this wont change anything, I’m still your gangsternim.” Myungsoo said softly. Haerin smiled a little.

“I’m sorry, I should have told you about Junhyung and the engagement.”

“Don’t be, I understand, you were under a lot of pressure.” Myungsoo nodded. Then Haerin stood up and hugged him.

“Haerin?”

She shook her head, Myungsoo hugged her back.

“What now? Everyone knows who you are.”

“So? Not all secrets can be kept, anyway.” He shrugged. Haerin frowned.

“I’m the reason why~”

“Again with the blaming, Park Haerin. It’s not your fault. I wanted to do it. It was the only way I could……make you mine again and not that worm’s.”

Haerin smiled and let go.

“Why did you let your father do it? He was the one who announced it officially last night.”

Myungsoo smiled.

“Because, I don’t like you anymore.” He said gently. Haerin looked at him with wide eyes.

“I love you, Park Haerin, that’s why.” He said as he bent over to press his lips on hers.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};