Chapter 1

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Kai was clad in a gray wife beater and sweats when he went up to his friend’s room with a bored face.

“Haerin, wake up.” He said as he got inside her room without knocking. Haerin was still sleeping on her bed soundly.

“Haerin, you’re going to be late.” He said as he tugged on the sheets, then he smirked and started blowing on her ear.

“What?!” Haerin mumbled.

“We have school tomorrow, wake up.” Kai said as he sat on her bed.

“Why do….I have to wake up now?”

“We’re buying school supplies and I have a date, I need you to get out of the house before she comes here and you asked me to drop you off at the mall remember.”

Haerin sat up and twitched her eyes at her player bestfriend.

“Your date has to come here?.....Isnt it supposed to be the other way ‘round?”

Kai shrugged.

“What can I say? They love me.” He poked her nose once and stood up.

“Idiot.” She muttered as she got off from her bed and tied her hair.

“I love you too, breakfast is ready, let’s eat!” Kai hollered as he went down.

 

Your POV

 

“So, who is it today?”  I asked as I sat on the stool, Kai grinned and placed a bowl of cereal in front of me.

“Hyung did say that you should take rice, but you vomit when you take rice in the mornings.” He nodded. I took the milk and poured some on the bowl. I raised my brows at him.

“Oh, her. She’s a senior~”

“A sunbae?”

“Yes, honey. She’s a…..film major, I think? She was crying last night because of a bad break up and she asked me out.”

I blinked.

“That is…..one twisted story.” I said. He just smirked and sat in front of me.

“I want bacon too.” I said while trying to reach out for his plate. He pulled it away and stuck his tongue out at me.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

It was another typical morning, Kai was in his room downstairs, and he was dressing up and checking his phone. Haerin was taking a shower in her room upstairs. They lived in a two-storey house that has two bedrooms in each floor. Usually there were three of them living together, but Sehun was out. He was in Japan for business. Kai and Haerin kept the first floor free of any feminine items; Haerin didn’t want his “girls” to know that she lives with their “oppa”. That would be a pain for her, although, Kai doesn’t really care about it.

 

Haerin went down clad in mini floral dress with a denim vest, she found Kai watching television in the living room.

“You drive or I’ll~”

“Me, let’s go.” Kai stood up and they walked out of the house. Before stepping out, Haerin checked the house’s perimeter for any Kai Fangirls.

“Be serious, honey, its still too early.” Kai chuckled as he got in the car. Haerin scrunched her nose and went inside the vehicle.

 

Myungsoo woke up from his sleep, he stood up and washed his face. He heard his phone ring.

“Oh, good you’re awake, we need you at school, some guy…..messed up with maknae.”

Myungsoo winced.

“I’ll be there in thirty minutes.” He muttered and placed the phone down.

He took a shower and changed into his usual get up, a pair of dark denim jeans, a ripped army green shirt and a leather jacket, he opened the door to his room only to find PSG personnel stand-in by his door. He shook his head and walked down the hall.

“Sir, are you~” One of the men stopped him

“I’ll be just at school, you all know what that means right?” He asked with a slight glint in his eyes. The man backed down and let him go.

As he walked away, a full smirk formed on his beautiful face.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i wont be able ot update as fast(like my usual speed) because i still have another fic on going, but dont worry, i'll still be wriiting in advance for this one :D

thanks for subscribing!
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};