Chapter 14

The Presidential Son

Your POV

 

“Sunbae, let go. People are looking.”

“You seem to be the most choosy hoobae of ours….why? Maybe I should leave my mark on you~”

“Let go of her.”

I turned and found Myungsoo behind me, with his hands in his pockets.

“Oh! It’s the Myungsoo who messed up Jihoon.”

“I did a pretty good joob didn’t I?” He smirked. I heard sunbae grunt.

“It is true, you and your friends are interested in Haerin.”

“Actually, Jihoon sunbaenim…didn’t take much of an effort, SUNBAE.” He raised his brows and flicked his ankle.

“Effortless.” He chuckled lightly.

People were looking at us now. I noticed that Hoya and Woohyun were behind him.

“Let her go, sunbae. It’s a party.” Woohyun said. I nodded. Myungsoo rolled his eyes at me.

“Wae? This girl rejected Minseong this morning, she was also the reason for Jihoon’s……bruises. Plus, I like her.”

I saw Kai looking at me intently. I shook my head at him. I saw him smile thinly and approached Sunggyu.

NO!

 

Narrator’s POV

L was pissed off. This Heejunsunbae of his wouldn’t listen and he didn’t like the way he eyes Haerin maliciously. He clenched and unclenched his fists in his pocket.

“Aigoo, he’s worried I’ll hurt her.” Heejun smirked.

“I am, if she gets hurt no one will be making our written report. So I suggest you let her go before anything else happens.”

“Are you threatening me?”

“You can take it that way.” Myungsoo nodded.

“Myungsoo.” Haerin said while throwing him a look.

“I don’t want to, she’s pretty I like her.” Heejun traced her jaw.

That was when hell broke loose.

Myungsoo was quick enough to pull her away before Sunggyu punched the guy’s nose. His friends came over and started to fight, but Woohyun and Hoya were there.

Haerin saw everything. She was shocked.

“No, Hoya! Watch out!” She yelped as Heejun started to hurl a chair behind him.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

She was standing in front of me, I realized that I’ve been holding onto her arm. I let go.

She yelled at Hoya hyung. I saw hyung duck before anything could happen.

Then, I saw her friend, Kai walking away from the crowd. He was clutching to his left arm.

“He’s bleeding.” I heard Haerin whisper to herself, then she ran after him.

What is she doing?!

 

Your POV

 

Kai was walking so fast. He’s left arm was bleeding.

“Kai! Stop!” I said. He stopped and looked at me, then he smiled.

“Why are you smiling? You’re…..hurt!”

“I got hit with that bottle from your admirer.”

“Sit down.” I pulled him down. I looked at him and tore a bit off his shirt. I wrapped the cloth around his wound.

“Myungsoo’s……nice to you.” He commented. I shrugged.

“He saved you, honey.”

“Oh….right, I should thank him later.”

“Thank him now.” He commented. I looked behind us, Myungsoo was a few meters away from me

Sh.t!

I stood up.

“Myungsoo, I~”

“You didn’t really have to keep things.” He said without any emotion on his face, but I could tell he was smirking inside.

“No, he’s my best friend, Kai is my best friend!”

I heard Kai chuckle.

“Whatever you say, you left your phone at the table. Here.” He handed me my phone.

I looked at Kai worriedly.

“Myungsoo?”

He looked at Kai.

“Can you take her home? I still need to get this checked.”

 

Myungsoo’s POV

What kind of boyfriend leaves his girl to another man?

But, he’s a player so….yeah.

“And, believe her. We grew up together, Haerin’s my bff.” He said before setting off. I heard Haerin sigh.

“One sided love?” I asked.

“No. I don’t like him in that way, Myungsoo.”

She sat beside me.

“Thanks for earlier.”

I nodded. Then she looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“People say bad things about you, about being a drug dealer……gangster, actually I was afraid at first,but now, I don’t think you’re that bad.” She smiled and looked at the water.

“Well, I was right, you are a goody two shoes.”

She grinned.

“By the way, I’m done with the report. You can pass it by Tuesday.” She patted my shoulder and stood up.

“I’ll be going now. Bye.”

I looked at her. Is this woman thinking?! She almost got harassed earlier, and now she wants to walk alone in the night.

“Ya, Park Haerin, let’s go together. I don’t want to save you from your admirers again.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};