Chapter 51

The Presidential Son

 

Your POV

 

I stepped out of the house and found Myungsoo leaning on his car.

“Good morning, gangsternim.” I greeted, he just smiled and opened the door.

“Get in.”

He went around and sat on the driver’s seat.

“Have you eaten breakfast already?” He asked.

“Yeah, Tao made a fuss about having Beijing fried rice.” I nodded. He chuckled.

“Where’s your ?” I asked, noticing that he was alone; usually he had two black cars following around.

“I got rid of them.”

“Myungsoo.” I gave him a look.

“It’s for your safety.” I reminded.

“I can take care of myself, very well. But thanks for worrying.”

 

I walked with Hyorin to class.

“Myungsoo’s fans increased. I’m surprised you haven’t gone crazy yet.”

I chuckled.

“He has his own way of dealing things.”

“But still, girls…throw themselves at him!”

Then we heard squealing.

“It’s Infinite!”

“Sometimes, I feel like we’re still in high school, squealing over boys like that.” Hyorin said dryly. I nodded.

“Look, it’s Myungsoo.” She said.

Then suddenly one of the girls was pushed to him.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

A girl suddenly appeared and accidentally hit Myungsoo.

tumblr_lztmcnJYTe1qce924o1_250.gif

“Is she okay?” Haerin asked from afar, she was half expecting for Myungsoo to ask the girl if she was all right.

“Aigoo, women all around throwing themselves.” Hyorin clucked her tongue.

Myungsoo just walked past them and glared at the girl.

tumblr_lztmcnJYTe1qce924o2_250.gif

Hyorin chuckled.

“You don’t have anything to worry, Rinnie.”

 

Haerin slipped on her seat and found Myungsoo listening to his mp3. She took out her things.

“How was your day?” She asked.

“We have to fly to Jeju this weekend, you have PE after this, right?” He asked.

Haerin nodded. Myungsoo didn’t say anything but he just combed her hair with his fingers.

“Do you want to have lunch with us?” Myungsoo asked.

“Did Sungjong try to cook again?”

Myungsoo laughed.

 

After lunch, Myungsoo insisted that he walk Haerin to the locker room and wait fo her to change, Infinite, who had nothing to do came along with them, much to Myungsoo’s annoyance.

They waited outside the female changing room, the guys listlessly looked around, Sungyeol and Sungjong were playing with their iPads, then Myungsoo heard something creak. He stood up, Sunggyu looked at him he also heard it.

“L, it’s that stalker kid again.” Dongwoo looked behind the building.

 

The moment he saw Seokjun standing on a wooden crate to peek at the changing room, Myungsoo charged like a bull towards him. With expertise he kicked the crate, causing Seokjun to fall. Hoya grew a little worried for the younger male.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Myungsoo hissed as he picked him up by his collar.

“S—sunbae! I wasn’t~”

“Reasons.” He spat and dragged him away.

tumblr_lz022goSEA1r3xllho1_250.gif

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++