Chapter 53

The Presidential Son

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin walked to the center with Sehun and Tao beside her, Kai was already off to his girlfriend of the week.

“What about Myungsoo?” Tao asked and placed one arm around her shoulder.

“He took the private plane, his father’s orders.” Haerin nodded, then Sehun chuckled lowly, Myungsoo was already in front of them.

He scowled. Tao and Sehun grinned as they left Haerin.

“What is it?”

“I told you, you could ride with me on the plane.”

Haerin just smiled and began walking, leaving Myungsoo scowling to himself.

“Ya!” Myungsoo called. He grabbed Haerin by the waist.

“We’re her for the project, let go.”

Myungsoo shook his head and hugged her back.

“You have a bad habit of hugging people in open places.”

“Correction, hugging you only.” He chuckled and let go of her.

 

Haerin was busy helping the other students dressing up for the concert, while the guys were heloing set up the seats. Some children recognized Myungsoo and he was forced to smile. His friends snickered.

“Ya, whats wrong with you?” Haerin poked his side playfully, Myungsoo looked at her.

“It’s hot and I want to go home.” He muttered. Haerin chuckled.

“After the concert, kiddo.” She stuck her tongue out. Myungsoo smiled and pinched her cheek.

“You do know that I am older than you, right?”

Haerin shook her head and stuck her tongue out.

 

“So, how’s the concert going?” Kai asked, Haerin shoved him away.

“We’re busy preparing for it, unlike others who are just……playing around.”

Kai chuckled and helped her with the chairs, soon Sehun and Tao joined them.

“Cant believe the semester is ending, it seems like it was just yesterday when Myungsoo started to pursue you.”

Haerin smiled a little and nodded.

 

 

Your POV

 

Everything was almost done. We were only waiting for the band that was going perform; the children from the orphanage were just playing to pass time. I waved to Hyorin and she smiled back.

Then, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, my professors smiled at me.

“Kai, stop~”

Myungsoo blinked back at me.

“Sorry, Kai keeps on doing that.” I nodded, he rolled his eyes at me and we sat on the grass.

“We’re going to be seniors soon.” I said. He didn’t say anything but he just made me sit on his lap.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I am happy you became my seatmate and I’m thankful for this annoying project that was assigned to us.”

I nodded and smiled.

“Don’t you have anything to say to me?” He asked.

“Gangsternim!” I chuckled, he grinned and pinched my cheeks.

“That’s it?” He narrowed his eyes.

“Hmmm, I’m glad I met someone like you, you taught me a lot, Myungsoo.”

He smiled.

“Haerin agasshi?”

“Hmm?”

He made me face him.

“I wanted to remind you about something.” He started. I nodded.

Then I felt his lips on mine.

“Saranghae.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

END!!

Thank you to everyone who read, subscribed and commented!

:))

i hope i'll see you at my other fic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/210758