Chapter 24

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo walked in the classroom and found Seokjun sitting on his chair, talking with Haerin. His brow twitched as he saw him.

He walked to his seat with his face void of any expressions. Woohyun and Kai looked up, both of them smirked.

Seokjun saw Myungsoo approaching, he immediately stood up. Myungsoo dropped his bag on the table and sat down.

“Then, I’ll be going ahead, Haerin sunbae.”

Myungsoo glared at the boy until he disappeared.

“We’re having the division party this weekend, are you coming?” Haerin asked.

Myungsoo made a face.

“No.” He replied. Haerin chuckled and poked his cheek.

“Grumpy gangster-nim.”

 

Myungsoo wanted to pull his hair out in exasperation when he walked inside the cafeteria for lunch, usually he would find Haerin with Sehun while having their meal, or eating with Hyorin, there were even times when she would join him and his friends, but today…………..she was with the annoying(to him) hoobae.

Myungsoo slammed his tray on the table, startling some of the students in the hall, Haerin didn’t even look up. His friends grinned at his foul mood.

Kai set his tray on the table.

“Who’s that?” He asked. Woohyun was too happy to tell him.

“Kim Seokjun, sophomore, apparently, he likes Haerin.” He smiled. Myungsoo began eating. Woohyun nudged Kai, the two playboys grinned.

 

Your POV

 

I walked back to our house and found Kai cooking dinner.

“Oh, honey is home. SEHUN! Dinner time!”

The giant went down and sat down on his place.

“Who was that kid earlier, honey?”

“Ah, Seokjun?” I asked. Kai nodded.

“Some hoobae that needs help with one of my past subjects.”

“I don’t like him, Rinnie. He’s……short.” Sehun said.

I chuckled.

“Not everyone is like you and…….Kris oppa.”

“Speaking of our Chinese hyungs, they called earlier.”

“What did they say?”

“They’re coming over.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

Myungsoo sat on his usual place. He was waiting for Haerin to pass so that they could walk to the building together.

He placed his hands on his pocket to keep his hands warm. Then he looked up and found Haerin walking with Seokjun walking with her.

“Why is it not Sehun?” He hissed to himself.

“I know, he’s like a stalker already.” Sehun tapped his back. Myungsoo looked at him.

“Hyung, do me a favor, will you? Get rid of him. He’s like a gum.” He said before walking to the building. Myungsoo looked at the two, Haerin waved at him. He turned his back and walked to the building.

 

“Class is over, want to have lunch together?” Woohyun asked the two people in front of him. Myungsoo shrugged and looked at Haerin, she was about to reply but Seokjun appeared in front of them.

“Sunbae, let’s have lunch together. Didn’t you say you would eat with my friends?”

tumblr_m0hw8on3eW1qhf73qo1_500.gif

Myungsoo looked at him in annoyance.

“Why would she eat with losers like you?” He asked as he stood up and slung his backpack on his shoulder.

Woohyun looked at his friend worriedly.

“Myungsoo-yah, why are you being like this?” Haerin said as she picked up her things. Seokjun looked at the older male with fear in his eyes.

“Let’s go hyung.” Myungsoo shrugged her off and left.

 

Your POV

 

I sat down with Seokjun and his friends, but someone pulled my tray away. I looked up and saw Sehun looking at me.

“I’ll be taking this.” He said flatly.

“Uh, Seokjun-ah, I’m sorry, I have to go. I’ll make it up to you later.”

 

Sehun placed my tray beside Kai’s. He grinned up at me and pulled me down to sit.

“From now on you eat with us.” Sehun said. I rolled my eyes at him.

“That kid has a crush on you.” Kai cooed and tried to pinch my cheek.

“Fangirls. Kill. Me. So don’t.” I pushed him away. I saw Sungjong wave at me. I waved back, Myungsoo was beside him. I looked at him, then he just turned away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};