Chapter 30

The Presidential Son

Narrator’s POV

 

Sehun was sitting down when he saw Sekyung throw the ball at his best friend. His eyes widened. Then something happened, Myungsoo got hit for her.

“Daebak.” He muttered. Then Myungsoo stood up with a scary expression on his face.

tumblr_m4ppyaXcAk1qzh5sno2_250.gif

He sat up and watched as Myungsoo get angry and insult Sekyung. He reached out for Kai.

“Look at that, Myungsoo’s mad.”

Kai looked over and saw Sekyung trembling as Myungsoo glared her down.

“He saved Rinnie, didn’t he?” Kai asked. Sehun nodded.

Kai just nodded in approval.

 

Your POV

 

So far, everything’s been normal, I think. I put on my blazer and patted on the school’s seal. I went down for breakfast.

“Good morning…sleepyheads.” Sehun was leaning on his elbow while Kai’s necktie was crooked.

Oh yeah, this is how these two campus crushes look like in the morning.

“Let’s take care of that.” I said as I fixed his tie. Sehun woke up and waved at me.

“Eat.” I said as placed milk on my cereal.

“If they mess with you again, call me.” Kai said.

I nodded, then Sehun patted my hand.

“What is it?”

“You can ask Myungsoo to kick their guts for you.” He said flatly. I sighed and bopped his head.

The three of us stepped out of the house, as usual Kai woul separate and walk to his building while Sehun and I would continue walking to ours.

“Oh, he’s not there.” I said as I found Myungsoo’s usual seat empty.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Infinite were inside a classroom. Sunggyu and Dongwoo had their arms crossed.

Myungsoo approached Seokjun with a dark expression on his face.

tumblr_lymlypMQIJ1r3xllho1_250.gif

“Next time when you ask a girl out, no matter what happens, you must take her home, got it?” He said. Seokjun nodded in fear.

“Sunbae, do you like her?” Seokjun looked up.

“What if, if I do?” He replied. His friends looked at him in surprise.

“Isnt she Kai’s? Rumors have been spreading around, are you sure you still want her? I think……it’s good she rejected me, I don’t want to be with someone like her~”

Myungsoo lost it, and he grabbed the guy.

tumblr_lymm8kp1Ah1qazs6to1_500.gif

He dropped the guy on the floor and wiped his fist.

“Try talking like that again.” He said before kicking a chair and leaving.

 

“You weren at your usual place.” Haerin said as she got inside the room. Females in the room eyed her speculatively. Woohyun smiled at her.

“I…had some things to take care of.” Myungsoo nodded. Woohyun snickered behind them.

“Tsch, like what? Gangster issues?” She chuckled and placed her bag down.

“We need to talk, come with me.” Myungsoo stood up and pulled her out.

 

“What is it?” Haerin asked as they walked at the hallways. Myungsoo ignored the looks they were getting. But Haerin wanted to crawl away.

They were about to step out of the school but Myungsoo heard something creak, insticitvely, he pulled Haerin back. He saw a sack of flour fall from the doorway. Haerin looked down at the floor and looked at the sack in horror.

Myungsoo sighed. Haerin pulled away from him. Students murmured around them. Haerin bit her lip as Myungsoo dragged her outside; they ended up at the school’s open lawn. Haerin looked at her hands.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked carefully. Haerin nodded without looking up.

Myungsoo sighed, he didn’t know what to do. Then he pulled her chin up.

“Let’s eat, there’s a new ramen shop at Hongdae.” He said. Haerin looked down again.

“We still have class.” She muttered. Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Ya, let’s go.” He nudged her repetitively. Haerin sighed and looked at him.

“Let’s go?” He asked again. Haerin bit her lip; Myungsoo took her hand and pulled her with him.

Myungsoo smiled and squeezed her hand reassuringly.

“Don’t worry, I’m here.” He said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};