Chapter 16

The Presidential Son

Your POV

I walked back home after my last class. Mondays were always so tiring for me. I saw Kai’s car already parked.

I hope he doesn’t have anyone over.

“I’m home.” I said as I slipped inside.

“Heyyo.”

He was at the living room watching television.

“No guests tonight?” I asked as I drank a glass of water.

“Eobseo.” He hollered.

“I’m going up. Cook dinner, arasso?” I chuckled.

“Don’t take off your clothes as soon as you get in your room!”

 

Narrator’s POV

Haerin shook her head at Kai’s odd reminder and went up to her room. She took of her blazer and hung it on the wall, she patted the school’s seal and placed her bag down.

Then, she noticed that all the lights were on. She blinked.

Then she saw a tall and lean figure lying down on her bed while using her laptop.

“I missed you.” Said a very platonic voice.

“Sehunnie!” She squealed as she jumped beside him.

“I know, you miss me too.” Sehun grinned and hugged her briefly.

“How was Japan? Was work stressing?”

“Japan was fine, and about work….duh, it is stressing.”

Haerin chuckled and poked his cheeks.

“Are you going to attend classes tomrrow?”

The door opened, Kai leaned on the doorway.

“Dinner time, children.”

 

Haerin sat with her best friends.

“Finally we’re complete.” She smiled as Sehun placed food on her plate.

“Good, so that someone will help me guarding you.” Kai muttered. Sehun chuckled.

“I heard you were hanging out with the……wrong people~”

“Ya, theyre not that bad.” She said lightly. Sehun rolled his eyes at her.

“She just turned down a confession from a sunbae too.” Kai nodded.

“Really?” Sehun wiggled his brows at her.

“Kai had 8 girlfriends for the past 3 weeks, I had to stay out late.” She shot back. Sehun glared at the older male.

“Hyung, we talked about this, she cant stay out.”

“She was the one who wanted to. I can just tell them that she lives with us.”

Haerin looked at the two who were fighting like husband and wife. She smiled then she stood up and kissed them both on the cheeks.

“Chill, I’m fine with it. Let’s just eat.”

 

That morning, Myungsoo was already at school, he sat down on one of the benches that overlooked the wide park of the school. Then he saw Haerin. Unknowingly, he smiled lightly.

“Oh, it’s Myungsoo.” She muttered. Kai looked at her and he nudged Sehun.

“I’ll be leaving, my class is this way.” Kai left while throwing Sehun a look.

“Who’s he again?”

“Kim Myungsoo.” She replied.

 

 

“Ya, what are you doing here so early?” Haerin asked. Myungsoo looked up and didn’t reply. Haerin rolled her eyes and removed his earphone. Myungsoo froze as her fingers touched his cheek briefly.

“Are you deaf now?” She chuckled. The she took out something from her bag.

“Here, check if I spelled your name correctly~”

Sehun came behind her and held her arm.

Myungsoo raised one brow at her.

“We need to go, see you at class.” She waved.

Myungsoo watched her as she walked with the other man.

At first he was expecting it to be Kai, but he wasn’t. He shook his head.

Then his eyes widened as Haerin placed one arm around the tall guy’s shoulder. She laughed as the man pushed her away gently.

“Ya! Haerin noona will melt! Don’t glare at her like that.” Sungjong sat beside him. Myungsoo looked away.

“I wasn’t looking at her.”

Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“Oh, Sehun’s back.” Sungyeol commented.

Myungsoo looked up.

“You know him?” He asked.

“Yeah. He’s really close with Haerin ever since. Sometimes I even doubt their friendship.” Sungyeol smiled at their direction.

Myungsoo looked at the two. He frowned lightly the he shook his head and looked away

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++