Chapter 2

The Presidential Son

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I got inside the campus and parked my car just outside Sunggyu hyung’s “dorm”, well if you can call it that, it was a separate house with three floors. I entered the house and found Hoya hyung and Woohyun hyung lounging in living room.

“Hello, first son.” They grinned.

“Sungjong?” I asked.

“Upstairs with Sunggyu hyung, go on up.” Hoya hyung shrugged.

 

“What happened?” I asked as I got inside the room.

“Some guys from the Economics division did this.” Sungyeol hyung gestured to Sungjong who had a bruised lip.

“What did you do again?” I asked as I sat down.

“Nothing! I just passed by and I think they know about me being in the Business Div, that’s why! They recently lost to our division last semester.”

“Lost? What?” I looked up at Sunggyu hyung.

“That basketball championship. Ask Woohyun.” He replied.

“That’s ……..petty of them.” Dongwoo hyung nodded.

I saw Sungyeol hyung flex his neck.

“You up for some game?” He asked. I saw Dongwoo hyung grin, I grinned back.

 

Your POV

 

We arrived at Hongdae in 10 minutes; our school was quite near the place.

“What time do I get to come in the house?” I asked as he stopped the car. Kai grinned and handed me my leather backpack.

“After lunch? Or dinner? I’ll just call you, come on.”

 

We got off the car and we went inside the mall.

“Do you have the list already?” I asked. He nodded and handed me a piece of bond paper.

“Do you really need me for this?” He grumbled.

“Do you expect me to carry all the books?”

He nodded, I shoved him away. He chuckled.

“You and Sehun used to do it together, I wasn’t needed.”

“No, you were off on dates, fool.”

He slung one arm around my shoulder.

“Fine, I’m sorry, let’s shop for books now, honey.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The two got inside the bookstore with Kai pushing the cart behind Haerin.

“Is this all?” He asked.

“That’s about it, some of them are not yet available, but we can get that later. You’re free.” She nodded.

Kai grinned and headed for the cashier.

“Bring them home, arasso? I’ll be taking my leave~”

“Nope, not yet. Hyung’s going to kill me if I let you go on alone.”

“Kai, we talked about this~”

Kai covered his ears. Haerin sighed and placed the books on the counter. The cashier eyed Kai appreciatively and batted her eyelashes at him. Haerin tried not to puke as Kai winked back to the lady.

“When is oppa coming? He’s not going to be~”

“Dongsaengie!”

Kai nodded as he turned his head. Park Chanyeol, Haerin’s older brother approached them with a smile on his face.

“Oh, oppa, I missed you.” She smiled as she hugged him.

“Me too, how’s school? Nice seeing you again, Jonginie.” He ruffled her hair.

“Hey hyung, I need to go after this. I’ll place the books in your room, Rinnie.” He said as he got the bags and gave Rinnie a wink.

“Date, again?” Chanyeol asked.

“What do you think oppa?” She grinned.

 

“So what do you want to do? Last day of semester break.” Chanyeol asked as they walked around the mall.

“Nothing really, Oppa. Don’t you have work today?”

“I told appa that I’d be checking on you today. So don’t worry, kiddo.”

“Ah, should we eat?”

Chanyeol nodded.

“A year left, after that you’d be free as a bird!”

Haerin grinned as they stepped in a fast food restaurant. College girls turned as Chanyeol stepped in, his tall frame and big round eyes made him stand out. And his deep voice was a plus. Girls ogled at him.

“Oppa, what~”

“We’ll have three large fries, one regular strawberry milkshake and two large colas. And two clubhouse sandwiches.”

Haerin sighed and went to find a table.

 

Your POV

“That’s a lot, oppa.”

He just shrugged as he divided the food “equally”, which means, one large fries, my milshake, and a sandwich for all the remaining large meals and me for him.

“How’s the company?” I asked.

“Eomma wants to see you, you should visit this weekend.”

“Okay, you look tired, have you been flying back and forth again?”

“Just last week, I have something to tell you.”

“About what?”

“If eomma and appa married me off, what would you do?”

I chuckled.

“Oppa, that wont happen, eomma would laugh at you when she hears this.”

“It’s just that I saw this drama and~”

“Oppa, it’s just a drama, it wont happen to us or you for that matter.”

He shrugged then his expression turned into a stern one.

“You…..you’re not dating anyone, right? No boyfriends, arachi?”

“Well, I live with two guys, does that count?” I remarked, he gave me a look.

“Oppa, come one, you know me. Where would I even find the time for dating?”

“Good point, but still, no.”

I grinned. I looked at the people walking outside, then I saw some guys running.

“Whats that?” Oppa voiced.

“I don’t know, some college guys getting into trouble,,,,,I guess.”

“Well, take that as an example, don’t date.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

well, how is it? :>

if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};