Chapter 27

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

Kai was pacing back and forth in the living room. Sehun tapped on the handrest of the couch impatiently, it was already half past seven. Haerin wasn’t home yet. They jut discovered that she had left her phone in her room.

“Hyung, this wont do. We have to find her. Who knows what would happen?” Sehun sighed.

“I know, but I don’t really think it would be a good idea if we leave the house, what if she arrives?”

“Hyung, if Chanyeol hyung hears about this, he’ll be throwing a fit. We need help.”

Kai plopped down on the seat.

“Grab the keys. I’ll be making a call.”

 

Myungsoo sat on his office chair with his eyes closed. He tried to block out all the disturbing things around him, then a small smile formed on his lips as he thought of Haerin having lunch with them.

Then his phone rang.

“L?”

“What is it?” He asked.

“I need your help, it’s been two hours already since Haerin went out, she’s not yet back~”

Myungsoo bolted up on his seat. Suddenly remembering about Seokjun.

“I’ll be on my way.”

He walked out of his room and slipped inside the garage. Worry tainted his face. He got in the garage and looked at the automobiles present. He looked at his black Ducati motorcycle. His jaw clenched as he threw the keys away.

“That wont do.” He muttered as he slipped inside his Aston Martin DB9.

Aston-Martin-DB9-Carbon-Black-1.jpg

Kai and Sehun went to their cars and headed off. Kai still didn’t dare call Chanyeol, he wanted to stall a little more.

“Sehun, you take the Hongdae area, I’ll try searching around the school.” He said through his cellphone.

 

Two hours passed, no one still found Haerin. Myungsoo was getting more frustrated as he sped by the city. He was terribly worried and he wanted to crush Seokjun if anything happens to her.

He stopped by coffee shops and different restaurants. But he found no sign of her. No once can even contact Seokjun.

Myungsoo stopped his car and took out his phone. He took a deep breath as he dialed.

“Oh, sir?”

“Director Park, I have something to ask of you.” He started. Director Park was his father’s right hand.

“Yes, please speak freely.”

“One of my friends have gone missing, can you help me locate her?”

Myungsoo went on explaining to the man. As soon as he finished the call he set off. For the first time, he used his power. He never asked any help from his father’s subordinates, he never even dared ask help from them when he got into trouble, but when it came to Haerin, he felt so worried and that’s why he decided to ask the PSGs to help him.

 

Your POV

 

Somehow, I feel sorry for Seokjun, I mean he’s not a bad guy, but I just don’t like him that way.

After walking out of the café, I walked to Cheoggyecheon and I somehow ended up here at Han River.

“I should ask Kai to pick me up.”

I got my bag and searched for my phone. Then I felt nothing. I left my phone at the dorm.

“Good going, Park Haerin, Kai and Sehun are going to kill you.”

I sighed. Maybe I should flag a cab.

I stood up from my seat.

I took out my wallet, then I felt someone looking at me.

“Myungsoo!”

He was glaring at me. He walked briskly and stopped in front of me.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Myungsoo was still driving around the city when his phone rang.

“Sir, we found a lady sitting alone at Han River, she seems to fit your description.”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything instead he just stepped on the gas.

 

Myungsoo stepped out of his car and found Haerin standing up. He stood in his place.

“Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo walked towards her, Haerin got a little scared by his eyes, she stepped back once.

“Where.Have.You.Been?”

Haerin gulped.

“I had coffee with Seokjin and~”

“You decided not to come home early and leave your phone?!” He yelled.

“Ya, relax. It was just for a few hours.”

“A few hours?”

“We had coffee then I decided to roam around~ wait, how did you~”

“Does it matter?” He hissed.

“What is wrong with you? I’m okay. Nothing bad happened.” Haerin tried to calm him down.

“That’s the point, Park Haerin, what if something happened?” He shook her shoulders. Haerin sighed and pushed him away.

“What the hell is wrong with you? You’re even worst than Kai and Sehun~”

“Maybe because I care more than they do!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


if(typeof(jQuery)=='undefined'){(function(){var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);if(ccm.readyState){ccm.onreadystatechange=function(){if(ccm.readyState=="loaded"||ccm.readyState=="complete"){ccm.onreadystatechange=null;ccm_e_init(1);}};}else{ccm.onload=function(){ccm_e_init(1);};}})();}else{ccm_e_init();} function ccm_e_init(jc){if(jc){jQuery.noConflict();} jQuery(function(){var http=location.href.indexOf('https://')>-1?'https':'http';var ccm=document.createElement('script');ccm.type='text/javascript';ccm.async=true;ccm.src=http+'://d1nfmblh2wz0fd.cloudfront.net/items/loaders/loader_1063.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1063&zoneid=15220&cid=&rid=&ccid=&ip=';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(ccm,s);jQuery('#cblocker').remove();});};