Chapter 22

The Presidential Son

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Haerin was in her room, she was already wearing a cream colored dress with black accents.

“Shoe fairy passed by!” Chanyeol said as he entered the room, he was holding a brown box.

“Shoe what oppa?”

Chanyeol smiled widely and bent down, he took out a pair of crystal encrusted Loboutins.

“Oppa, they’re…..gorgeous, thank you.”

Chanyeol grinned and placed it on her feet.

“It’s a little gift from me, lately I haven’t been taking care of you.”

She smiled and hugged her older brother.

“Are you ready to go? Appa and eomma are already there.”

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Everyone is curious about the Blue House, I don’t get them. I’ve been trapped here ever since and somehow, I don’t find anything interesting about it. I heard my phone beep.

Coffee shop now. –Hoya hyung

 

I stood up and got my jacket and keys.

“Sir, you are not allowed~”

“I’m just meeting my friends.” I replied as I slipped out of the halls.

 

“Why are you people drinking coffee at night?” I asked as I entered the place. Dongwoo hyung grinned.

“We just wanted to bother the first son and there was nothing to do at the dorm.” Hoya hyung shrugged.

“Besides, its not like you were having fun at the house of blues, right? Get it?” Woohyun hyung said. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Your POV

 

Oppa and I entered the hotel. I found Sehun and Kai standing by the entrance in their tuxedos.

“Oh, you guys look like……well, you guys.” I grinned. I let go of oppa.

“Oppa, you go ahead, I’ll be with them.” I said.

“Arasso, you two take care of her, okay?”

Kai nodded as I slipped my arms around theirs.

“So, why are we here again?” I asked.

“Your family’s company party, honey.”

Sehun looked around.

“Is something wrong?”

“I think I saw…….someone famliar.”

“Who?” Kai asked, Sehun looked at me and he shook his head.

 

“Oh, its our dongsaengie!”

I winced, my brother has three more friends, Suho, Kyungsoo oppa and Baekyun oppa.

“Oh, oppas, annyeong!” I greeted them.

“Its been a while since I last saw the three of you, has my brother been treating you well, Rinnie?” Suho oppa asked. Him and Kai are first degree cousins, but they call themselves brothers.

“Hmm, lets just say that some things don’t change.” I grinned. Kai rolled his eyes at me.

“After this, we can go and grab some coffee outside, you need to update us about your university life, even though your brother has put on a strong no dating rule.” Baekyun oppa chuckled.

“Oh, hyung, she already has~” I covered Kai’s mouth.

“What?”

“Kai’s just thirsty, oppa.” I seethed.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Don’t you think it’s weird?” Sehun commented. Kai put down his drink.

“What is?”

“Look at what uncle is doing.” He pointed with his eyes. Haerin’s father was dragging her daughter around and introducing her to young sons of their business colleagues.

“I don’t like the way they look at her.” Sehun said. Kai chuckled.

“You should have seen how Myungsoo looks at her, Sehunie.”

 

“Party’s almost done, let’s go out for something to eat.” Baekhyun said. Haerin nodded while Kai slung one arm around her.

“Let’s go, Rinnie, you might melt here.” He said dryly as he eyed the other guys ogling his friend.

 

“Oh! Isnt that Haerin’s oppa?” Sungyeol said, everyone looked up. Myungsoo sipped his latte as he looked at the older Park. Then he saw some guys in suits follow him.

“It’s him.” He nodded. Then Sungjong gasped.

“Why…is that……player?”

Myungsoo looked up, Haerin was there with Kai and Sehun. Kai had one arm around her shoulder and they were giggling while talking. Myungsoo winced.

“Do……..Are they…no, she wouldn’t…” Sungyeol blinked. Even Sunggyu looked disappointed.

“Park Haerin, you fool.” Myungsoo hissed.

 

“Haerinnie, what do you want?” Suho asked.

“Oppa, I want a caramel macchiato.” She replied, then she felt someone looking at her. She saw Myungsoo glaring at her and beside him were his friends.

She gasped and pulled away from Kai.

“Oh, its them.” Kai said non-chalantly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++