58

Regeneration

 

I whined loudly when Yongguk tried to hand me a package. I knew exactly what was in it and I didn’t want it. My boyfriend had betrayed me several days earlier and allowed my mother to trick me in to going to the optometrist. My vision was fine. The doctor obviously didn’t know what he was talking about because he told me I needed glasses. I wasn’t going to wear them.

Yongguk rolled his eyes, clearly unimpressed by my objection to the glasses. “Humour me Himchan.” He put the package in my lap and sat down next to me. He put his lips next to my ear and smiled against it. “Glasses are y.”

I shot him a glare but pulled the tape off of the box. It didn’t matter that he thought they were y, I was y without them. I pulled the horrible things out of the box and slid them on my face just to show Yongguk. “Oh, wow. Good job me.”  Maybe my vision was bad. Things looked infinitely clearer with the horrible things on my face. Even Yongguk looked better – no matter how impossible that seemed.

“What do you mean ‘good job me?’”

“Nothing.” I smiled up at him and leaned in to give him a kiss. “I just picked a really hot boyfriend.”

He smirked and kissed me back for a couple of seconds before pulling me back and staring at me like a fish for a couple of seconds.  “I thought you already thought that?” He tried to pout but it wasn’t effective. His pouting never was.

I leaned up to kiss him again but he whined and pulled back. “You were a hot blur. Now you’re even hotter since you’re not blurry.” I pushed the box to the floor and threw my leg over his. “I love you Yonggukkie.” I nibbled on his Adam’s apple, smirking slightly when his hands immediately shot up to grab my backside. He was so easy. I his flesh into my mouth and took a great pleasure in the moan he released.

When I tried to pull away he grabbed the back of my head. “Don’t tease, Himchan. It isn’t nice.” He attempted to pull me in for a kiss but I turned my head, just to further. He growled, obviously not appreciating the fact that I’d given him the cheek. “Brat.” He smacked my behind and pushed me off of his lap. He crawled over me and smiled. “You are a brat Kim Himchan.”

“Am I?” I wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to pull him down.

“You are.” He bent over to press our lips together. “A brat and a tease.”

“You should do something about it then.”

 

Yongguk took me up to the school one day when he decided I had been stuck at home alone too much. I still wasn’t able to teach because I couldn’t get down on the floor with my foot in a cast but I was allowed to sit in and watch the kids play music. I was still surprised that they wanted to learn traditional instruments. 

I had waited in my classroom after school let out until Yongguk could come get me. Once he had managed to get a few free moments he came to me and told me that we would have to stay a bit longer so he could grade papers. He said the kids were in his room and that I could talk to them while he worked. I was fine with that. The kids were fun to talk to.

We stayed out in the hallway and flirted for a little while before going in to Yongguk’s classroom.  I froze before I had made it though the door. Jongup was sitting on the desk with Junhong between his legs. The younger of the two had one hand up the back of his boyfriend’s shirt and the other resting on his arm, and they were connected at the mouths. Other than Zico and his drunk boyfriend I had never seen two people making out so intensely. It almost looked like they were trying to eat each other. A high pitched moan came from one of their mouths and Yongguk dropped my hand. I knew we probably shouldn’t have been watching the kids make out but I had no idea what else to do.

“Hey, guys, Hyungs are back.” Yongguk tried to pull their attentions to us, but it was ineffective. Jongup waved at us and then let his hands slide to his boyfriend’s backside. “Kids? Separate?”

Jongup squeezed Junhong’s behind but pulled away with a sigh. They didn’t look at all embarrassed that we had walked in on them touching. “Do you need something Hyungs?” Jongup asked, taking initiative for the first time since we had met him. It was nice that he was coming out of his shell, but maybe not to the point that he would make out with his boyfriend at school.

“You shouldn’t do that at school.” Yongguk scolded.

Junhong didn’t seem at all impressed with Yongguk though. He just pouted and ran his fingers up his boyfriend’s arms. “I was just trying to cheer Uppie up… The other kids were mean to him again… They like to make him cry, I don’t like it…” It was cute how he wanted to make Jongup happy, but not so cute how he went about cheering him up. “See look, he’s happy again.” He pointed to Jongup’s face. I wasn’t sure what emotion the older boy was trying to portray but I was fairly certain it wasn’t sadness. At least there was that. “We do it at home too anyway, so it’s not like we just do it here.”

“You’re still living together?” I asked, proud of myself for actually being able to participate in one of these conversations. I usually just stared blankly when the kids had come to a learning point.

“Dad’s still in jail. I guess he punched a cop while he was in there. Idiot.” Junhong rolled his eyes. I was glad he wasn’t impressed with his father, he didn’t need to go down the same path. “Uppie’s mother is nice and lets me stay there even after she caught me tasting her son’s spit.”

“She just ignores us even more now.” Jongup added, smiling a bit.

Yongguk sighed and it looked like he wanted to say something more but he controlled himself. “Try not to do it at school, alright you two? It’s against the rules.” He helped me down into a seat near the two boys and then returned to his desk.

“Is your mother coming to get you two Jongup?” I asked when Yongguk had turned his attentions back to his work. I knew she forgot to do it regularly and now that he said she was ignoring the two of them I wondered if she was coming at all anymore. He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed onto his boyfriend’s hand. “How are you getting home?”

“Usually Hyung takes us since the weather is bad. Mom signed a note saying she wouldn’t claim he was molesting us. He’s not.”

Junhong smacked his boyfriend’s arm lightly, similar to the way I did to Yongguk regularly. “Of course Hyung isn’t. He’s got Himchan hyung for that.”

___

Yay update~ I have nothing to say so I'm sorry. um the kids made out and himchan got glasses \o/ i hope you enjoyed it~ leave us nice comments i'm gonna go to school now.
bai~ <3