48

Regeneration

 

Yongguk somehow managed to get me a part time job at his school. I would go up for a couple hours a day and teach two classes on traditional Korean music, and I loved it. I hadn’t expected a large response so when I had over thirty students in total I was ecstatic. Most people weren’t interested in traditional music any longer.

Both Junhong and Jongup had signed up for the class and it was cute how they would walk into the room together holding hands. It seemed as though Jongup just went along with whatever Junhong said, and what Junhong said was most likely something about how Yongguk hyung holds Himchan hyung’s hand all the time.  Jongup just seemed happy to finally have a friend.

“How was class today Chan-ah?” Yongguk stepped into my classroom and sat down on my desk. I stared up at him from my spot on the floor and stopped playing on the instrument in front of me. He looked so proud of me.

I smiled as I pushed myself up to my feet so I could walk over to him. He rested his hands on my hips once I got to him. “They went well.” I pressed our lips together. “The kids behave for me so it’s really nice. The school bought some second hand instruments so the kids can play.”

He slid his hands around my body and pulled me as close to him as he could. “Junhong said that Pretty hyung is a good teacher.” He smiled as one of his hands made it’s way to my behind. I was sure he thought he was being sneaky, so I let him think that. “He said I should be proud of Pretty hyung.”

“Are you?” I bit my lip, trying to hide how much I wanted to hear him say he was proud. He didn’t need to know that I craved his approval that way.

His hand slipped into my back pocket and he squeezed slightly. He leaned forward to press his lips against my ear. “Very.” I leaned foreword to hide my face in his shoulder so I could hide the blush I was sure was coating my cheeks. He didn’t need to see it. “I think Pretty hyung will get rewarded for his work tonight too.”

I whined slightly and slapped his arm gently. I knew exactly what he was talking about and I – obviously – wanted it too, but I couldn’t let him think I would just give in. He chuckled and moved his hand so he could lift my face up. He pressed our lips together and squeezed my behind even tighter. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lower lip into my mouth.

Somehow his hand ended up sliding up my shirt and before I could stop myself I had ground my hips against Yongguk’s. The soft groan he released into my mouth brought me a great deal of pleasure. He tightened his grip on my body as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. I rubbed my tongue against his and smirked when he groaned again.

I had slid one hand into his hair when there was a soft whine from somewhere else in the room. “Hyungs are so gross.” Yongguk practically pushed me away from him – something he had never done before – and I fell to the floor. I would have nagged him but I was too busy imitating a fish as I stared at Junhong. “Do you two ever do anything but taste each other’s spit?”

Yongguk mumbled a ‘yes’ and I reached out to hit at him. I knew he wasn’t thinking about the same things the teenager was. Dirty minded man. “Sharing spit isn’t even that nice. Uppie and I tried it and it was gross.”

Yongguk’s smirk dropped and he stared at the tall teenager in a similar way as I had been. We had, apparently, been teaching him bad things too. That meant we needed to be more careful in front of him. It was Yongguk’s fault. “What do you mean you tried it?”

“Uppie said it was okay if we shared spit so we did after school yesterday. It was gross. Just like Hyungs are gross.” He crossed his arms over his chest and stuck his tongue out at us. “Anyway, Uppie’s mother forgot to come get him and my dad said I need to walk home but it’s raining so we wanted to know if we could hang out with Hyungs.”

I nodded my head and in the next second Junhong had pulled the shorter teenager into the room and put him in a chair. “Thank you Hyungs.” Jongup smiled sheepishly and then climbed into Junhong’s lap when the taller male sat down. Yongguk raised an eyebrow at them but neither seemed to notice. “My mother forgets me sometimes. I think it’s because I’m an embarrassment.” He shrugged his shoulders before resting his head on Junhong’s shoulder. “That’s okay though.” He smiled again and Junhong’s arms slid around his waist.

“I don’t think you’re an embarrassment Hyung.” Junhong laced his fingers in front of his friend’s stomach. “Even if you’re dumb.”

I thought about scolding Junhong for insulting Jongup again but it never seemed to have any effect so I ignored it and climbed up into my boyfriend’s lap. I figured if the kids could do it I could too. I shifted around a few times without thinking in an attempt to get comfortable. Once I had my hips positioned properly I found that there was something digging into my thigh. I smirked and debated saying something to him.

I squirmed a few more times just to torture him and took great pleasure in the groans he released. “Chan-ah~ Pl-please stop moving?” He groaned and put both of his hands on my thighs.

“Why? What’s wrong?” I rotated so I could look up at him, putting more pressure on his groin as I moved.

He pressed his lips to my ear and I had to fight to contain a giggle. “You know exactly what’s wrong.” I smiled at how low his voice was. It always got that way when he was having a problem.

“Does it have anything to do with this thing pressing into my leg right now?”

“You know very well what’s pressing into your leg.” He growled into my ear, tightening his grip on my legs. “You also know exactly what caused it.”

I attempted to slide off of his lap, sending him a smirk as I moved. He moved his hands to my waist and held onto me as tightly as he could though. “If I caused this I should just move, isn’t that what you were hinting at?”

“You are not going anywhere Kim Himchan. Don’t even think about it.”

I was thinking of something to say in response to that when I heard a higher pitched growl come from the other side of the room. My attentions immediately turned to the teenagers in the room and found that Junhong had his lips pressed against Jongup’s ear and was making growling noises into it. 

__________

woo update :D
Himchannie got a job! He had one earlier but he stopped working there when he moved back in with his parents but now he's graduated from university and now he's got a real job! yay! Yongguk and Himchan are co-workers now and the kids showed up again. \o/ woo~
Leave us nice comments pls?