45

Regeneration

 

I couldn't stop smiling as I stared down at my boyfriend who was fast asleep with his head resting in my lap. I wasn't supposed to be staring at him, I had papers to grade, but he was very distracting because he was so damn adorable when he slept. The way he emitted small whimpers and the way his face twitched made me want to hold him tight and kiss him everywhere and all those sappy things. I didn't do that, though, but only because I didn't want to wake him up.

Instead I tried focusing on doing my work because I had to get it done that night. I tried very hard, I really did. Only a few minutes had gone by when Himchan let out a small mewl as he stretched with his back arching off the couch and his arms extended above his head and then he rolled over and nuzzled his face into my stomach. And that was exactly when I gave up trying to work.

I practically threw the paper I had been holding on the table and pulled Himchan all the way into my lap and I repeatedly kissed his nose and his cheeks and his lips and pretty much every single part of him I could reach. His face scrunched up cutely and a low groan escaped him. His eyelids fluttered before he opened his eyes to look up at me and the way they were crossed because of the proximity was extremely adorable. He looked even cuter with his eyes crossed like that. It only made me want to kiss him more.

He planted a hand on my face and pushed me away rather harshly when I leaned down to do that, though. It made me pout. "What are you doing?" he murmured and he sounded so cranky. He rubbed the sleep from one of his eyes using one of his fists.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. You just looked so cute."

"You woke me up because I was cute?" I bit my lip to stifle my smile because he probably wouldn't like it very much if I did smile in the current situation. He was just so incredibly cute when he was grumpy too so it was hard for me not to. Himchan was cute in general, I determined. My boyfriend let out another groan and flopped onto his back. "You should be working, Guk-ah." He did a casual gesture in the direction of the stack of papers on the coffee table.

"And how am I supposed to be able to concentrate when my boyfriend is being so distractingly adorable?" I retorted. "You make it so hard to focus, Chan-ah~."

"Fine. I'll leave then." He managed to wrench out of my grasp before I was able to hold onto him properly and he completely ignored the way I was sulking - unfortunately he was immune to my puppy eyes - and made his way to the kitchen. "Work!" he ordered in a stern tone. I stared at his until he had disappeared from my view.

Letting out a heavy sigh I went back to reading through the papers in front of me. I made it through exactly three and a half page before Himchan came back into the living room equipped with cleaning supplies and I figured that him cleaning would be a lot less distracting than having him sleeping in my lap. I was wrong.

I didn't mean for it to happen, but at some point my gaze drifted and landed on my boyfriend. At the moment he was standing on his tiptoes to clean the top shelf of our bookcase and I couldn't help but notice the way the subtle muscles in his arms and shoulders flexed as he worked. The fact that he was wearing a wife beater didn't make things easier for me. Not at all.

I didn't even know that I was blatantly staring at Himchan until he turned and looked at me with a frown on his face. I cleared my throat and averted my eyes, feeling somewhat embarrassed that I had gotten caught. "Sorry," I mumbled. He just glanced at me as if he thought I was weird and then went back to cleaning. By then I had realized that it was impossible to concentrate as long as he was wearing what he was wearing. "Chan-ah? Can you come over here real quick?"

He turned around to look at me again, furrowing his brow. "What for?"

"Just... come over here."

He narrowed his eyes briefly, but then he gave in and walked over to stand right in front of me, crossing his arms over his chest. "What is it?" he said in a suspicious tone.

I bit my bottom lip as I looked him over. He was wearing a black wife beater and soft, grey sweatpants and slippers, but he looked amazing. I would never be able understand how he managed to look so good in such simple clothing, but somehow he always did. I extended my hands and grabbed him by the hips to pull him closer to me and for some reason he complied. "You look so y," I whispered. I pushed the fabric of his shirt up a little so I could kiss his cute stomach pouch.

He sighed in defeat. Then I felt his fingers running through my hair. "We just had this morning, Guk-ah. Are you really that insatiable?"

"It's not my fault you're so hot," I said with a slight pout. His grip tightened when I bit down on his flesh and he let out a hiss. When I basically threw him down on the couch he didn't resist. I situated myself between his legs and began sprinkling his neck and shoulders and clavicles with kisses until I had him panting under me. He motioned to pull off his wife beater, but I batted his hands away before they could even grab the hem. "Leave it on," I muttered, my voice a tad huskier than usual.

He blinked. "Why?" I merely glanced up at him and that was all it took before he seemed to understand. In any case he let out a breathy chuckle. "The tanktop? Really?" I hummed against his skin and he shuddered. His hand fisted in my hair. "You're into some weird things, Guk-ah," he mumbled. He didn't sound disapproving at all, though. I would have given him some kind of response, but at the moment my mouth was occupied with nibbling on his collarbone so I couldn't really do that.

 

*****

 

A/N: waipeu mentioned once that she liked the thought of yongguk drooling over himchan in a wife beater, so this happened. that is all I have to say. to be honest I don't blame bbang for drooling at all, hime looks pretty freaking good in sleeveless shirts (also, this just so happens to be my favorite hair on himchan ever, hnnnggg, sho pwetty T^T).