40

Regeneration

 

“Yongguk. No.” I pressed my fingers into the bridge of my nose and exhaled sharply. This was a disaster. I had talked Yongguk into doing this with me. It was something couples did, I said. It was one of the worst decisions of my life.  “That chair is hideous.”

“It’s so comfortable though!” I leaned back in it and held his – super feminine – hands in a position I was sure was meant to portray holding a beer and a remote. I raised my eyebrow at him but he was far too busy being impressed with his find to notice. “It’s perfect. We’ll take it.”

The man who had been trying to help us gave me a nervous glance and I shook my head. This chair should have never even been made. It would not be gracing our living room. No matter how supposedly comfortable it was. “Yongguk. We’re getting nice furniture.”

“This one is nice. It would be perfect for .” He smiled brightly at me as he spoke. I wanted to strangle him. He put his hands up in the air as if he was clutching my hips. I gave him a horrified look and he only responded by ing his hips lewdly. We were never shopping together again.

I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for him to finish. “You’re never getting laid again. You don’t need the chair.” 

He smirked at me and climbed out of the chair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed a sloppy kiss to my jaw. “We can go look at other chairs if it makes you happy. The last one you looked at was hard though.” His voice was getting increasingly whiney as the day progressed. We had only been at this for an hour and he was making it seem as though we’d been in the desert for days. “It was hard and hurt my when I sat in it for more than two minutes, and it was made of leather so when I wear shorts my thighs will stick to it.”

“Don’t wear shorts then. I agreed with you that the chairs were too hard anyway.” I rolled my eyes and dragged my lump of a boyfriend to another set of furniture. “Besides we need something softer so your mother can sit on it with that stick up her …” I hoped that Yongguk didn’t hear my words. He didn’t seem to so I pushed him down on a new couch.

Originally the plan had just been to buy what I wanted but after I realised how big of a whiner he was I decided that he would be allowed to have some input. I didn’t want him to complain every time he had to sit down in our living room. “This is nice.”

I sat down in the matching chair. I gave myself a couple seconds to think about it and stood up and told the furniture salesman that we would take it. I didn’t want Yongguk to see another purple corduroy chair that he deemed a godsend. We would probably have to get new tables to match the seating, but that could be saved for another day. Yongguk didn’t need to be there for that.

 

Yongguk shuddered when my bare thigh brushed across his crotch. “I love you Yongguk…” I mumbled and felt him pull me even closer to him. “I can’t feel my feet…”

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my forehead. “I love you too Chan-ah.”

“Can you take me to the shower?” I couldn’t be bothered to open my eyes, but that didn’t mean I didn’t need to clean myself. was nice. That didn’t make it any less disgusting though. I was covered in all kinds of fluids and I wanted to clean them off. “I’m sticky.”

“You’re fine. Just go to bed. We can shower in the morning.” I opened my mouth to protest this but his hand found its way over my mouth. My eyes widened – mostly because I knew where his fingers had been an hour earlier – and I tried to shove him off of me. Unfortunately my body was still jelly and didn’t want to cooperate with me. “I will personally bathe you in the morning if you just go to sleep.”

He released my mouth as though this was a satisfactory trade. I didn’t trust Yongguk to take care of my hygiene all that much. We had very different standards of clean. He wasn’t necessarily dirty – not by any means – but he certainly didn’t clean himself as carefully as I cleaned myself. “I need to brush my teeth.”

“I will do that for you in the morning too.”

“You will do no such thing Bang Yongguk.” He had seen it in a movie once and gotten it into his head that it was romantic for couples to brush each other’s teeth. He had talked me into letting him do it to me. It had been completely ineffective. My teeth had not been cleaned and I told him he would never be allowed to do such a horrible thing again. “Please Yongguk? I need wash myself.”

“No.”

“Please? I’m dirty and I smell like .”

“I like the way you smell after I’ve had my way with you. It smells nice.” Yongguk grunted and tightened his grip on me. “Just go to sleep Himchan.”

I sighed but accepted my defeat. I was too tired to get up and do it myself so that meant it wasn’t going to happen. He was holding on to me too tightly anyway. “Just this once.” I nodded my head. I tried to make myself comfortable, but all I could think about was how disgusting I felt.

Yongguk seemed to realise this because he sighed, got out of bed, and picked me up. “You squirm so much when you’re uncomfortable, Chan-ah.” He carried me to the bathroom and the water for me. “Shower quickly.”

He watched as I washed myself, commenting when he thought I had cleaned the same place too many times. “I will clean myself how I want Yongguk.”

“Clean faster. I’m sleepy Chan-ah~”

“Sleep on the toilet then.”

He shot me a playful glare. I shrugged my shoulders at him and went back to cleaning the insides of my thighs. I had to make sure they were completely clean or I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

I pretended that I didn’t notice him checking me out when I bent over to clean my legs. Even though I nagged him about being too I secretly loved it. It felt good to be desired. “Yongguk?”

“Himchan?” I could tell he was struggling to stay awake.

I rubbed the loofa on the bottom of one of my feet and looked up at him. “Even though I’m getting older you still think I’m hot, right?”

“Of course I do.” He leaned forward on the toilet. One of his eyes kept closing and it was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. “I’ll always think you’re hot.” He reached out and played with the soap on my hip. “You’re beautiful, Himchan.”

“Thank you Guk-ah. You’re amazing.” I moved under the water spray and cleaned off all the soap. Yongguk was barely able to stay awake. I grabbed a towel and dried my body and hair as quickly as I could. He looked more than pleased. “Ready for bed?”

He nodded his head and stood up too quickly. He grabbed his head, most probably because he had made himself dizzy. Once he had situated himself he pulled me to the bedroom. He threw the towel off of the bed and then pushed me into it. “Good night Himchan.” He was asleep before he had even finished getting in to bed.

_______

so here's this. yongguk and himchan went furniture shopping and yongguk was a whiner. and then himchan was self-conscious. uhm, i have nothing to say. so i guess that's it. update will be on friday like usual, leave us nice comments maybe?