50

Regeneration

 

 

I whined softly when Yongguk shifted in the bed and woke me up. He moved too much. I rotated just enough to slide my leg across his body, pressing everything flush against his side. He groaned and pulled the blankets up a bit to cover his chest. We had stayed out too late the night before but somehow he had still managed to talk my clothing off. It hadn’t been all that hard to be honest. I enjoyed just as much as he did. I just wasn’t as open about it.

“Guk-ah~” I pressed my lips against his ear and flicked my tongue over it. “Time to wake up.” My hand slid dangerously low on his chest, earning myself a small grunt. I frowned slightly, not appreciating how difficult he was being. He should have woken up immediately with all the touching I was giving him. “Yonggukkie~”

He shook him gently for a few moments before giving up.  I slid my hand even further down his body, dragging my nails slightly as I did. I ran one of my fingers up – taking a great deal of pleasure in the fact that that was all it took to make him twitch – and his earlobe into my mouth. He groaned softly again as I wrapped my fingers slowly around the flaccid organ.  Apparently he was in an even deeper sleep than I had anticipated because even as I ground against his hip and pumped into full hardness he didn’t wake up. Moans slipped from his lips but he was otherwise unresponsive.

I normally thought it was weird that he slept flat on his back but it worked to my advantage this time. I threw one of my legs over his and straddled him as my hand worked at . He would have to wake up eventually.

I, however, got impatient with how long it was taking to wake him up and decided to take care of myself. I lifted myself up just enough to position him at my entrance and just as I was ready to slide down one of his eyes opened. I smiled and waved at him, pausing until he was fully awake. I had expected him to let me continue but before I could move again both of his hands were on my hips and he had flipped us so I was on my back and he was hovering over me.

My legs fell flat against the bed when he moved them off of his shoulder and then collapsed next to me. His arm slid across my waist and he pulled me against him, holding me too tightly for there to be any chance of escape. “You couldn’t wait?” He kissed up my jawline and took my ear into his mouth. “I was sleeping.”

“I was .” I curled into his touch. “You wouldn’t wake up.”

He chuckled against my ear. He had no place to judge. He had woken me up plenty of times over the years and asked that I take care of his problem. I usually said no and shoved him for waking me up but that was irrelevant. He had liked it anyway. “I love you.”

“I love you too, Guk-ah.” I searched for his hand and once I had found it I laced our fingers together. Normally I would have been fighting to wash myself but I had something else in mind as well. “Hanhae took me out for lunch on Thursday.” I told him, only earning a hum in response. “He called up and invited me.”

Yongguk’s grip tightened on my hand and on my waist. Apparently it wasn’t just Jaehyo he didn’t want me going out with. “Why did Hanhae ask you out? He shouldn’t do that.” His arm squeezed even more around my waist with each word he spoke. He seemed strangely jealous of his friend. “Why did you go out with Hanhae?”

“I didn’t go out with Hanhae, Guk-ah.” I was worried that I would start to bruise where his arm was if he didn’t let up soon. “I don’t go out with anyone but you. I just had lunch with him. He wanted to talk.” The conversation I’d had with Hanhae had been worrisome, but I hadn’t been able to bring it up with Yongguk. I had been meaning to but chickened out every time I tried. “He was bribing me with food.”

Fortunately he loosened his hold on my body. His jealousy wasn’t something I was a stranger with so I said nothing about it. “What did he want to talk to you about without me?”

“You.”

“No. Bad.” He mumbled and his head dropped into the junction between my neck and shoulder.

I sighed and struggled until I had managed to rotate in his grasp. I slid my arms around him and held him close. This was a strange occurrence. Usually Yongguk was the one trying to comfort me and I was the one hiding in his arms. “You know that I think you’re perfect, right Yongguk?” Before the meal with Hanhae I had never even entertained the thought that Yongguk could have possibly had any sort of low self-esteem. He didn’t respond with anything more than a soft grunt. “Hanhae said you don’t think you’re good enough for me.” He grunted again. “That’s not true. You’re more than good enough. You could have anyone in the world. You’re the one settling, not me.”

He shook his head slightly and I had no idea how to deal with this situation. I was terrible at this sort of thing. I had never seen Yongguk this way before. He was the type of person that always tried to look strong and masculine even when he didn’t feel that way. That was part of the reason why his friends insisted on calling me his girlfriend.

“You are perfect Bang Yongguk and I wouldn’t even dream of spending my life with anyone else. I don’t want anyone else.” I kissed the top of his head and held onto him as tightly as I could. “I’ve never, ever, wanted anyone else.” He mumbled something that sounded like my best friend’s name and I sighed again. “I went out with him because you were straight Guk-ah… You’re what I have always, and will always, want.”

I felt something wet against my shoulder and became even more lost. In seven years I had only ever seen Yongguk cry twice before.  I was usually the one to cry enough for both of us.

I held him close and let him cry until he had exhausted himself. I had no idea what else to do. I tried massaging his scalp with my fingers – it usually worked when he was angry about something so I figured it would work for sadness too – but nothing helped. After a while he calmed down on his own and tried to escape from my grasp. I knew he was probably embarrassed. “I love you. You are completely perfect in my eyes Yongguk. To me, there is no one on earth that could ever measure up to you. No one Yongguk.” He tried to look away from me but I held onto his jaw. “Not Jaehyo, not Hanhae, not some celebrity on the television. There is no one in this world even close to how perfect you are.”

_________

So here we find out that Yongguk has a low self-esteem but he doesn't show it usually. Uhm.. Banghim loves each other very much and so here this is. I don't have anything to say. Go read our personal stories too :D
Please leave us nice comments~?
byebye