Getting to Know Each Other

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

TIME WARP TO MONDAY

Ricky's POV

I was talking with Teen Top when Minji noona walked into the class. 

"Annyeong noona!" I greeted her. She smiled back.

"Hey, are you okay now?" L.Joe hyung ask. What does he mean?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing major." She said and smiled. Okay, I'm confused. Then 2 guys walked to noona and sat down in some random places near us.

"Hey, Minji, Don't you wanna introduce us?" asked a handsome one.

"Introduce you? I'd be happy if I introduce Sungjong but not you."Replied Minji noona.

"Yah! Why?! I'm so hot and handsome! Everyone wanna know me."

"Okay Dude, Chill. Guys, this pabo here is L, and this one here is Sungjong." Ahhh.... I think I will get along well with Sungjong.

"Hi! As you know, I'm Sungjong ^^ I'm born on 1993, and L is born in 92'." Ahhhh, so they're my hyungs. ^^

"Then all of us except C.A.P hyung is Sungjong hyung's dongsaeng while all of us his L hyung's dongsaeng." Niel stated the fact.

"Yay! I have real dongsaengs at last!" Sungjong hyung smiled. He smiled even wider to me.

.....silence.....

"AHHHHH!!!!! I FEEL SO OLD!" L hyung suddenly shouted, scaring the lives out of us. Sungjong hyung, ChangJo and I jumped and hugged each other. Niel hyung hid behind C.A.P hyung who was covering his face and ears. Chunji hyung, L.Joe hyung, and Minji noona was already across the room.

"YAH! Are you CRAZY?! That scared the outta me MAN!" Minji noona shouted and slapped L hyung's head.

"OWWWWW........ but why? :("

"I should be asking that! Why did you shout?"

"I was feeling old.... and it made me fustrated so I shouted...." L hyung explained while poutung. 

"PABO!" shouted Minji noona and Sungjong hyung at the same time.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Huh~ study time~

L's POV

Did I really scare them that much? They all jumped out of place =.=. Whatever.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!

"Sungjong! Let's GO!" i yelled happily. I'm sooo hungry. He giggled.

"Hyung. Calm down~ There's still plenty of food, I'm sure."

Sungjong got up and walked passed Minji and the Teen Top guys. That's what they call themselves.

"Hey, wanna eat together? I'll introduce you guys to Infinite hyungs. Don't worry, they're nice ^^." Sungjong asked. Well i want them to come too so I nodded and smiled.

"Okay. Let's go?" asked C.A.P. We nodded then walked to the cafeteria. If you're wondering where our fans were, they're still all here. Following everywhere. I saw Infinite hyungs at the HUGE table and Minji greeted them.

"Yo oppas~. Can Teen Top stay with us?"

"More than welcome." Hoya hyung said and smiled. Okay what? We all sat down after getting our food. It was silent until Sunggyu hyung asked, "Hey, I'm older than all of you guys, right?" I chuckled.

"Probably the grandpa, hyung. all of them is younger then me."

"WHAT?! OMG!!!! I'M THAT OLD?!" z. Now that scared me. The others were too. Minji looked at me and smirked. "You know how scared we were when you screamed now, right?"

"Ya. Aishhh. Tak Cheo *Shut Up*" 

She laughed and continued eating while the others introduce themselves, weirdly.

"I'm Sunggyu. The best gang leader. Muahahahaha." Seriously hyung?

"I'm Jang Dongwoo. ^^ I'm so handsome right?" Dino hyung is handsome?!

"I'm Nam Woohyun. Everyone loves Namstar. I know you do too." He winked at Niel. WTF?! IS HE GAY? Minji's expression was the same as mine.

"I'm Hoya. I'm Minji's brother. She beats me up too." He pouted. "Tak Cheo!!!" shouted Minji.

"I'm Sungyeol. The choding of Infinite. But I'm not  choding when i fight. I'm FIERCE." The words are scary, but his face is too childish that makes it more funny.

"You know me, I'm L." I said in a short sentence since they know me.

"Same goes here." said Sungjong. Why is Sungjong looking at ricky all the time? OMO! IS HE GAY?! Okay, I'm thinking too much about gay stuff. Wait a sec..... AM I GAY?! Aishhhhh no way >.<

"So you wanna hang out after school? It's gonna be fun if you're with us." Said Dino hyung.

"Yeah, It's gonna be fun! Please come?" Sungjong begged with his puppy eyes. I have to admit it's cute ^^. AM I GAY?! okay, I better stop.

"Okay then..... We're free. ^^ " said C.A.P.  He looked at s and they all nodded.

"HongDae at 5?" I asked.

" Okay. Since that's the best time." said Minji.

We agreed and headed off to Science class, which my class is having an experiment. I was partner with SungJong. Everything was going well when suddenly SungJong put the wrong chemical in. It exploded, which made the classmates and teachers jump. When the explosion died down, Sungjong's face was covered in black, like his hair. I think I'm like that too. I glared at him which cause him to flinch a little.

"Kim Myungsoo, Lee SungJong. Please go clean yourselves up. I will set up your experiment again. and make sure you put the right chemical in." Mr.Cho said.

SungJong and I nodded and walked out of class. When the door behind us closed, I kicked SungJong and he screamed with his high pitched voice and started to run. I followed him. Then at last, we ended up in the bathroom to wash up. DAYUMMM. I have to set my hair and lovely face again =.=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOOO how was it? ^^ good? It's kinda random cuz I wanna update LOL.

Well Anyways. Thanks for reading this far and I'll update this story as soon as possible.

Please comment! It feels good to be reading your comments.^^ it makes me smile like an idiot too. LOL

Saranghae readers! Please continue to support me to the end! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx