Training Day

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

No one's POV

It was the first training day for Teen Top. All of Teen Top were nervous. L is still in the hospital and they're waiting for Infinite and Minji to arrive. Then suddenly they heard people arguing. It was Dongwoo and Woohyun.

"Hyung!!! Give me my ice cream back!!!" Screamed Woohyun childishly.

"Nope! You stole 3 of my lollipops and you ate them all! I won't give the ice cream back!" Replied Dongwoo. The rest of Infinite was standing with Teen Top, watching the childish fight between the 2nd and 3rd oldest of the group. Minji couln't take it so she said, "Why don't you go buy a new one, Woohyun?"

"I don't have any money left!" he pouted.

"Fine, I'll give you money and go some ice cream. Meet us at Minji and Hoya's house." said Sunggyu. "Yay!" then Woohyun ran off with the money.

L.Joe's POV

When we arrived at Minji and Hoya hyung's house, Sungyeol hyung and Dongwoo hyung raced to the kitchen. Sunggyu hyung shook his head in amusement and turned to Hoya hyung.

"Where are we practicing?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Down in the basement. We got loads of practice stuff there." Hoya hyung answered.

"Do we have to wait for Woohyun hyung?" asked SungJong. I don't call him hyung since he's just about a month or two older than me.

"Yeah, pretty much. That pabo LOVES watermelon ice cream" said Sunggyu hyun and chuckled.

"Hyung, what are we gonna learn exactly?" asked Ricky nervously.

"You'll see" said SungJong and smirked.

"I'M BACK!!" the Woohyun hyung said when he bursted into the room. I'm getting used to the shoutings from Infinite hyungs now.

"Let's go then. DONGWOO! SUNGYEOL! LET'S GO!" Sunggyu shouted to the 2 piggy hyungs in the kitchen. Ugh, shoutings again.

The 2 came out of the kitchen and we headed downstairs. When we got down we saw a single door. Minji opened it and it was a big empty room with many doors. I wonder what's in those doors? Seems like Hoya hyung knew that I was wondering and asked us, "Do you wanna know what's in those doors?" he asked. Teen Top nodded. Hoya hyung opened one of the doors and it was a... club? Well, I think it's self service >.< The club is so big O.o He closed that door and opened another one. It was a game room. SO COOL! Then he opened another door. It was full of guns. There was a meeting table in the middle of the room.

"What's with all the guns, hyung?" asked C.A.P hyung.

"Well, we need this just incase. If one of our gang members gets kidnapped or someone important to us got kidnapped, we have all the weapons. We have another room with knives. That's where you guys will be." he said and opened a room full of different sizes of knives.

"We'll pick the appropriate knives for you and we'll head to the target room." said Sunggyu hyung and they picked up some knives.

"These are your knives. You have to keep it with you all the time, like us. But we only use it when it's really needed." he said and handed us each a knife. SL068 - Ricky. SL093A - Chunji. SL041 - Changjo. SL094 - Niel. SL047 - Mine. SL114 - C.A.P. Hoya hyung led us to a door. When he opened it, it was full of blocks of wood. Sunggyu hyung gave us the other kind of knives and we practiced to hit the blocks. Hoya hyung and Minji demonstrated first. Minji got it right in the middle. She even threw it backwards and it hit the middle of the block. Hoya hyung did really good but I think Minji is more accurate. We tried to throw it. C.A.P hyung did well, so did Changjo. Ricky and Niel missed all the blocks. Me and Chunji did kinda well, but we missed some. We practiced defending, kicking punching and many more till it's late.

"Hey guys, it's late already. You wanna have a sleep over?" asked Minji.

"WE WANT TO!!!" Shouted the whole of infinite except Hoya hyung. He just sighed and nodded.

"What about you, Teen Top?"

"Alright, but we have to inform our family first." said Niel.

"Don't worry about that. Minji will take care of that." said Woohyun hyung. Minji nodded and went upstairs.

"Wait.. what about our uniforms for tomorrow?" I asked. 

"We always have spares. Come on we'll lead you to your room. Is it okay if you guys all stay in the same room?" asked Sungyeol. We nodded and he led us to a room. It was simple. When Infinite left, I sat on the bed. IT WAS SO SOFT.

"SO soft!" exclaimed Ricky. I nodded and looked at C.A.P hyung. He opened a door and there were 6 more different doors. I'm guessing it's the bathrooms. Each one of the bathrooms looked like this.

We had a shower and changed I changed into a Hello Kitty pyjamas. It's so cute ^^. I dreamt of being and expert at shooting guns and throwing knives. I'm so awesome >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the crappy update :( I am tired today. I went to school and looked like a panda >.<

Anyways~ I hoped you enjoyed!

I'll try to update soon ^^ I can't update tomorrow btw.

Thankyou for reading!

Sarangae! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx