Shopping Day! *2

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

I think I'll use her^ as Minji... okay? >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

I was walking beside L behind the others. My heart was beating really fast, for some reason I didn't know. We were walking quietly when I tripped on my shoelaces. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact...*It's gonna hurt..*

.......................................................What?

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw L's face about and inch away from my face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"Uhh... Yeah." I said as I stood up right.

"OHHHH~~~~~~~~ Hyung! Minji! I saw that~" cooed L.Joe and smiled teasingly.

"Yah! L.Joe!" L and I shouted in unision.

"kekekekekekeke ^^ you guys even say it in unision~" he teased.

"L.Joe! Don't tease me! Otherwise you're not my favorite dongsaeng anymore*pouts*" said L.

"Hyung! Please! I'm sorry!" panicked L.Joe and clung on to L.

"Nope :( " 

"Awww, hyung! Come on!! Hyungggg mianhae~" and that continues until we reaches Paul Franks shop.

"Okay, hyung, L.Joe, stop flirting and come in the shop will you?" said Sungjong while linking his arm with mine.

"We're not flirting!" they yelled. I laughed and Sunggyu oppa shook his head in amusement.

"Just come in. We have to get your shirts." said Sungjong and dragged me into the shop.

"Minji! We'll start with you because I found a shirt already!" he cheered and picked up a purple shirt that shows your shoulders.*only the shirt >.<*

"Sungjonggie! Isn't it too y?!" i exclaimed. Seriously!

"Aniyoooooo. Just take this one it looks good on you, RIGHT?!" he shouted to get attention from Infinite and Teen Top. The others nodded and smiled and said it looks good on me. I sighed... "Arraso....I'll take it."

"Yay! and OH! L hyung! I got your shirt too, follow me." L had no choice but to follow Sungjong. Sungjong took out a shirt that I think looks cute.

"L! Just take that one! It looks cute!!" I yelled and smiled. I think I saw him sigh and nodded. Sungjong (oppa) found other shirts for the guys.

(Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo)

"DONE!!!!!!!" Infinite (-Sungjong) cheered loudly and group hugged.

"Nah uh uh~ not yet brothas. We still have the bottoms ;)" winked Sungjong to Teen Top and I.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" then Infinite dropped down to the floor and sighed.

"Will it be long?" asked Sunggyu oppa.

"It won't be if you get up now and come with me, hyung. And if you're faster, you'll get to eat faster." said Sungjonggie and then almost immediatly, Infinite was already infront of the elevator. Seriously... those oppas care so much about eating. We went up to 5th floor and walked around.

"Let's start with Minji first since she's the only girl." said L. Sungjong nodded and dragged me into a shop.

"Minji... I force you to wear shorts >:)" he grinned evilly.

"OPPA!!"

"Hehehehe ^^ I force you, Minji. PLEASE?" he said with his cute puppy eyes.

"Oh, alright. So do we have to find shorts?" i asked.

"Well, yeah. I think it'll look good."

"Okay..... what kind of shorts? Mini shorts?"

"Yeah, it'll look good."

"Okay......." and I sighed. Sungjong oppa dragged me around and picked up loads of mini shorts, but ended up with a white mini short.

"Isn't it too short, oppa?" Seriously! It's so short!

"Nahh, it looks fine. Right Hoya hyung?" asked Sungjong.

"Oh, yeah, it looks good." replied Hoya oppa. 

"You're not my normal Hoya oppa!! You're usually so over-protective!" I pouted.

"Oh, come on, Minji. For us?"

"Aish... arraso." 

"Come on, hyungs, dongsaengs. Let's go find your bottom wear~" said Sungjong and skipped out of the shop. He found all the other pants and we walked to the elevator to go to the 7th floor.

(Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong, CAP, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky, Changjo)

Sungjong oppa did some finger scanning in front of some room.

"Yah, will there be anymore scanning? I'm hungry already." whined dongwoo oppa.

"Nope, no more scanning, but unlocking." answered Sungjonggie oppa and he pressed 4 numbers on the code pad. *ahaha*

The door opened automatically and it showed a really nice dining room. It has exactly 14 chairs and ALOT of different kinds of food from everywhere in the world on the table. 

"WAHHH!!!! FOOOODD!" yelled Infinite (-Sungjong) and sat down on their places. The others followed and I ended up sitting in between Hoya oppa and L and across from me is L.Joe. 

"Let's eat!" said Sungjong and everyone dug into the food. After everyone finishes, which took a long time because of Dongwoo oppa and Sunggyu oppa, we were walking out of the mall. It was already 6.30. *Woah~ we were in the mall for 7 hours?!* then I remembered something. Jimin ajumma. 

"Hey, L.Joe. I can send you home." I suggested. Everyone looked at me curious.

"You can, but I can go home by myself." he said.

"Hey, I just wanna visit someone near ur house." I said.

"Well then.... you can walk with me then." he said. I smiled and looked at Hoya oppa.

"Yeah, you can go. But who are you gonna visit?" asked Hoya oppa, curiously. I whispered "Jimin ajumma" into his ears and he smiled.

"Okay. Say hi to her from me too." he said and the others walked away, leaving me and L.Joe.

"Sooo... who are you gonna visit?" he asked.

"Your mom."

"My mom? Why?"

"Come on, it's getting dark." and I started walking towards his house. After about 5-10 minutes walk, we got to his house. He opened the door and shouted, "MOM! I'm home!"

"Oh! Why are you back so late?" asked Jimin ajumma as she appeared from the kitchen. She didn't seem to notice me yet.

"The hyungs took us somewhere." he answered shortly. Jimin ajumma then saw me and tilted her head. I smiled and she gasped.

"MINJI?!" she exclaimed. I bowed and smiled widely to her. She was so happy, she even had tears in her eyes. She then hugged me ever so tightly, but I don't mind.

"It's been a while, Minji. You've grown so much! You're so beautiful!" she exclaimed and i laughed.

"I know, ajumma. I missed you so so much!"

"You didn't visit the company for some time."

"Yeah, I know...... after that day..."

"Aniyo, Minji. It's not your fault."

"Neh, ajumma. Oh, and Hoya oppa said Hi ^^" 

"Aigoo, how is he? He must've grown."

"He surely did."

"Wait, wait, wait.... how did you guys know each other?" interupted L.Joe. His face was a definition of Confusion.

"Oh, nothing. We met at her father's company." said Jimin ajumma and winked at me. She was still really beautiful with her long, curly hazel hair and brown eyes.

"It's getting late now. I have to go. Bye bye ajumma. I'll visit you again soon. And you, L.Joe, prepare for the trip! Don't forget anything. We're going for a week. Bye bye!" I bowed and Jimin ajumma and L.joe waved to me and I waved back as I walk away.

*The Jeju Island trip will be awesome if pranks are put on Mblaq and 4 minute..... hmmm, well, that's a good idea. >.< I HAVE to tell Hoya oppa!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

I missed you!

I might not update for a while BECAUSE of exams cuz it's starting this friday and the rest of next week.

So please don't think me as a bad author! (or maybe I am)

Thankyou for subscribing, commenting and reading!

Saranghaeyo! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx