Shopping Day!

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Sunggyu's POV

I rolled around on the bed and caught a glimse of the clock. 10.30... ughhh...

I grabbed my phone and checked if there's anything new... 1 New Message?

To: HamsterGyu hyung

Hyung~ Meet us at my shopping mall at 11.30 okay?

Don't be late!!

From: Puppyjong~

EH?! 11.30? Hoo~ better get ready...

Dongwoo's POV

Hot Summer, A Hot Hot Summer~

Beep Beep

I stopped dancing and checked my phone.

To: Dino Hyung

Hyung!~ Meet us at my shopping mall okay?

11.30! Don't be late! 

See you hyung!

From: Puppyjong~

Oh, great.... 1 hour left... better off having a long bath.

Woohyun's POV

What time does Sungjong want to meet? Huh~ careless puppy. How can I get ready in time then?

Beep Beep

It better be you, Sungjong.

To: Namstar hyung

Hyung! Mianhae! I forgot to tell you what time we'll meet.

It's 11.30 and DO NOT be late! And tell the other hyungs too except for Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung.

Byeyeom!

From: Puppyjong~

WHY ME?! :( Whatever. 11.30? about 50 minutes left then...

Hoya's POV

HOLY CRAP.... there's a group called Infinite playing on Music Bank!

Beep Beep

To: Hobaby

Dude, meet us at Sungjong's shopping mall at 11.30 kay?

He said DO NOT be late so better not be ;) 

Tell Minji too.

Ciao!

From: Namstar hyung

Meet up? why?

"MINJI! WOOHYUN SAID TO MEET AT SUNGJONG'S SHOPPING MALL AT 11.30 AND DON'T BE LATE!" I shouted to the 3rd floor since I'm on the 1st floor.

"GO GET READY THEN! THERE'S ABOUT 45 MINUTES LEFT!" Minji shouted back. *sigh* I walked back to my room to get ready.

Minji's POV

He's such a pabo! If Woohyun oppa said not to be late then why won't he get ready?

Gosh... I have to get ready too =.= huh~

Sungyeol's POV

"Ajumma, how much is this?" I asked the shop lady as I pointed to the chewing gum.

"It's 1000 each, son." she said and smiled.

"Ohh.. I'll take 14 of those." I smiled back.

"Oh! Why so much?" she asked surprised making me laugh.

"It's for my hyungs and dongsaengs ajumma." I replied nicely and paid 14000 ($14) to her.

"Well, thank you for purchasing! Please visit again!" She smiled and I bowed.

Beep Beep

To: ChondingYeol

Hey! Meet us at Sunggie's shopping mall at 11.30! 

DON'T BE LATE! Otherwise Sungjong might kill you.

Bye bye!

From: Namstar hyung

Holy Crap! That's soon!

Pshhhhhhh thankyou for making me run, Woohyun hyung.

L's POV

Woah~ I just found out there are boybands called Infinite, Teen Top, BAP and BtoB!

It's so cool~

Beep Beep

To: MyungCat

Yah! L! Better get ready to meet us at Sungjonng's shopping mall!

If you're late, he might choke you so get redy NOW!

Bye Bye!

From: Namstar hyung

! THAT'S IN 30 MINUTES! I HAVE TO SPRINT!

No one's POV (In Teen Top's side)

Teen Top went out to eat ice cream together. While they were having fun, they all got a text from someone.

To: Minsoosoo, Channie, Byunggie, Niellie, Changgie, Jonggie

Guys Guys! Better be fast and meet at my shopping mall!

The adress is _____________.

Better not be late!

From: Puppyjong hyung

Teen Top all looked at each other and smirked.

"We can't be late since Sungjong's Shopping is opposite of this Ice cream parlor." said CAP.

"Let's just finish our ice creams first. We still have 20 minutes left." suggested L.Joe and the others nodded and continued to eat and talk happily.

@11.29

No one's POV

While Teen Top are messing around infront of the mall, Sungjong walked out of the mall and frowned.

"Only you guys are here? How long have you been here?" he asked.

"We've been in that Ice Cream Parlor since 10.30 already hyung." replied ChangJo. Then suddenly someone shouted

"WE'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" obviously, it was Infinite.

"Good job hyungs. You're 1 second early. Let's go in and talk about the clothes." said Sungjong and walked like a diva into his shopping mall, while the other 13 puppies (Infinite+Teen Top+Minji) trailed behind. He walked into starbucks and sat down at a random place, while the others followed suit.

"Sooo~ hyungs..... what is 4 minute and Mblaq's concept?" asked Ricky as he leaned in.

"It's everything that involves Puma." replied Sungjong and ordered everyone's drinks.

"Puma?! Well, that's just like sporty. But what will we wear?" asked CAP.

"Well, Sungjong said we should have our shoes as Nike, our shirts as Paul Frank, but he doesn't know about the pants yet." shrugged Woohyun.

"Sounds good. We should figure out what we will wear for pants as soon as possible, or just find like..... cool pants or jeans to wear." Suggested Sunggyu.

"Oh well. That sounds good, hyung. Let's drink our drinks first and we'll walk around." said Sungjong and the others are just drinking their coffees and cocoas and talking random stuff. 

But what they didn't know..... someone was in the shopping mall with them too.

Sungjong's POV

"Let's go, guys! Our first stop is Nike shop!~" i said and skipped to the elevator to the 3rd floor. We used my private elevator, which could fit about 20 people.

"So, Let's see. For Minji, we don't need any heels do we?" i asked.

"Nahh.. I prefer the dunks." she smiled and leaned back on the elevator wall.

"Okay,so Guys! Prepare to have difficulty in choosing, cuz there's ALOT in the Nike shop." i said as I walked out of the elevator toward the Nike shop in the corner, but before the Nike shop is the Puma shop. I have this feeling that I have to look inside. I peered into the glass window and saw the last thing I wanna see. 

Mblaq and 4 Minute. 

*Crap!!!! From all the malls, why here?!*

"Guys, guys! Guess who's here!" i whispered.

"Pssshhhh, who's here?" Sunggyu hyung asked and rolled his eyes. I put my hands on my hips and said, "Mblaq and 4 Minute."

"So? It's just...................HOLY CRAP!!! Seriously?!" exclaimed Dongwoo hyung. I rolled my eyes.

"DUHHH. Why would I lie? Go see for yourself then." then I stomped into the Nike shop with Teen Top and Minji while Infinite are peering through the glass window.

"Who would start first then?" I smiled and rubbed my hands together.

"Youngest should go first." said CAP hyung as he looked around. I turned to Changjo and he sighed. 

"Alright hyung.............." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the shoes section, which is the biggest part in the shop.

"Woahhhhhh!!! Hyung! There's too much!" he exclaimed while looking around.

"I told you to prepare for choosing from a massive amount of products." I sighed and dragged him aroung, asking him questions about what he likes then we finally found his shoes.

I dragged the others around and they got their shoes too.

(Ricky, Minji, Niel, L.Joe, Chunji, CAP, Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sunggyu)

"Next stop! Paul Frank!" I exclaimed and skipped out of the shop while Sunggyu hyung, Donwoo hyung, Woohyun hyung and Hoya hyung held the shopping bags. I walked past the Puma shop and looked inside, this time, Mblaq and 4 Minute seem to spot me and the others so they walked out.

"Well, well, what are you doing here?" said Lee Joon.

"Do you even have enough money to be here?" smirked Mir and they hi fived.

"Shut up, man. This place is owned by hmpfhphfhmpfhf!" I gave Sungyeol hyung a look saying 'Don't tell' and gave the others the same look.

"Hey dude, we don't wanna have a fight here, do we?" said Sunggyu hyung calmly, but I know inside, he is angry.

"I don't wanna get in a fight in my shopping mall." said Jihyun. *WTF?! HER shopping mall?! That ! This is MY shopping mall!!!*

"Oh, I'm sorry, this is your shopping mall? Well, IDGAF." said Minji. Jihyun was growling already.

"And plus, I don't think this is your shopping mall." I said and smirked.

"Well, this is MY shopping mall so off." hissed Jihyun.

"Oh no, Bish, this is MY shopping mall!" I yelled, anger 100%.

"Prove it." Jihyun said as she crossed her arms. Right at that moment, one of the workers came to me.

"Young master, should I prepare the dinner on 7th floor?" he asked and bowed.

"Yea, 14 serving okay?" I said as I looked at Jihyun and grinned evilly.

"Yes, young master. We'll prepare as soon as possible." he said and bowed. I nodded and he went away.

"So? Believe me yet?" I said as I took a step towards her. I usually don't fight girls. but 4 Minute was an exception.

"I..I...uhh...I---" she was gonna say something but I interrupted  her.

"This is MY shopping mall and I could do whatever I want. Now get OUT!" I yelled. Mblaq and 4 Minute scrambled to the elevator and went out of the shopping mall like chickens.

"That was awesome, dude!" said Myungsoo hyung and hi fived me.

"Now let's go to Paul Franks. We still have a lot to do." i sighed and walked to the elevator with the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!

You guys must hate me now TT.TT

I thankyou the subcribers. I appreciated the comments, it was really good and silent readers..... please don't be silent!

Sorry for all the links there, but the shoes are amazing >.<

I have exams next week so I have to do hardcore studying, and on the 7th I have a dance show so I don't know when I'll be updating, but I'll try my best.

I love you guys and thanks for reading!

Gomawo! Saranghae! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx