The Violent Fight.

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

"4 Minute"

It's them again... Gosh! They know they will lose!

"What do you es want?" I growled lowly.

"Oh, nothing. Just wanna take over that name of best fighter." said Ji Hyun.

"And, I want this boy here." said HyunAh. .

I looked at L.Joe. He looks so nervous. He's shaking. I won't get him injured. Those es better not mess with him. HyunAh started walking to him and traced her fingers down his jawline. Okay, this is too much. I stood in front of him and glared at HyunAh.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is he your boyfriend? Too bad I want him." She smirked.

", off. Keep your dirty ty hands to yourself."

"You dare call me ty?!" She held her hand up.

"Yeah! So what?! Now Off!" The slapped me. "You call that a slap?" I said and smirked. I could see she's angry. She's gonna slap me again but I held her wrist and pushed her to the other members.

"You know you're gonna lose. So why fight?" I said. Ga Yoon got angry and kicked me in the stomach. Okay now this is too much. She was gonna kick me again but I grabbed her leg and spun her to the ground, HARD. Ji Yoon came charging to me like a bull and was about to punch when i dodged it and kicked her stomach, causing her to fly to the wall. 2 down. I saw JiHyun trying to trip me so I jumped and kick her right in the face. Ouch. She gotta have another plastic surgery. So Hyun came and punched my stomach, causing me to crouch down but I grabbed her arms and waist and flipped her to the ground. 4 down. One left.

L.Joe's POV

I was watching in horror. Wow. She took 4 down! I saw the girl who touched my face trying to do something to Minji. Then I saw it. She was holding a knife. .

"MINJI! WATCH OUT!" I yelled. Minji turned around but that girl too was fast. She stabbed Minji in her stomach already. I gasped. I was gonna run to Minji but Minji gave me a look saying "Don't come" I froze. Now what?! 

Then suddenly she stood up straight and spinned kick that girl on the neck. She fell down hard. I heard a crack. That's gotta hurt. Then I remembered Minji got stabbed.

"Minji!" I ran to her. "Are you alright?!"

"Take me to my house. NOW. It's not far." I didn't know what to do so I carried her bridal style. I ran,  trying to find her house. Then I saw a mansion... could it be?

"Hey that's my house. Put me down." she said calmly. How can she still be calm? She freakin got stabbed! "Come in."

I followed her into the house and into a room. It looks like a hospital room. A guy was sitting there with a white gown. Probably her docter.

"Dr. Kim. Help me with my wound please." said Minji. The guy looked up and gasped.

"Minji! What happened again? Lie down now. I'll treat the wound." Then he looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for bringing her here. I'm Kim Donghyun. You can wait at the couch."

I nodded but I was still worried about Minji. I watched him treat the wound. It looked bad. Really bad. Who was those girls? Why did Minji say they're 4minute? Are they her rivals?

"Hey Minji. Are you fine now?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine. You can go home now. it's quite late anyways." I nodded and bid her goodbye. I was about to open the front door when someone from outside opened it. It was Hoya Hyung.

"L.Joe? Watcha doing here?"

"Ah, Hyung. I carried Minji here. She got in a fight."

"What? With whom?"

"I think they're called 4 Minute? Do you know them hyung?"

"Them again. Yeah I know them. They're Minji's biggest rivals. es in fact."

"Oh. You might wanna see her hyung. She got stabbed by one girl in the group."

"What?! Okay. Bye L.Joe!"

"Neh. Bye Hyung."

So they're Minji's biggest rivals. I have to be aware of them especially that girl who stabbed Minji. The girl who touched my face. EWWWW.I gotta wash my face. FAST.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong! What a crappy chapter here =.=

I'm not a 4minute hater! Imma 4nia actually. >.<

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment!

Saranghae readers!

xXInspirit4lifeXx