The Secret

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

No One's POV

"Yah! Shut Up or I'll beat you to death!" A deep voiced guy shouted.

"Do you know when boss is coming?" Asked another young voice.

"Boss will be here soon, don't worry. Boss's gonna arraive around..... now"

Right after the sentence finished the door bursted open, revealing a thin yet a little tall figure.

"Now who's the one wrecking one of my clubs?!" The figure shouted. 

"He's here boss." A voice of a man said.

"Thanks, Himchan. Now what did he do?" The mystery figure said. *even though i think you guys all found out who it is already >.<*

"Now what did he do?" It said, observing the guy closely.

"This bastard, He bursted into the club and took out a ing gun! He nearly killed Zelo and Jongup! And he ing said he wanna see our boss." Said the deep voice dude.

"So that's the story. Thanks Yongguk." it said, and looked at the guy tied up and laying on the floor, "Why do you wanna talk to me?"

"My friend said that your ty waitress beat him up! What kind service is that?! That place is just a bunch of . Like you" He said angrily.

2 guys were about to beat him up when the figure stopped them. "Calm down Daehyun. You too Youngjae. Let me do this by myself" It knelt down to the guy and said. "I bet your ing friend tried to ing my waitress. She has the right to defend, and once you wrecked my precious club, you'll be wrecked too. If you dare cuss to me again, or argue and attack again, I'll beat you up until your own mother can't recognise you."

"How can you do that?! You're just a ing weakling, trying to be strong."

And with that the figure was very angry. "You just asked for a death wish." and the guy got thrown to the wall at the other end of the hall. "I think let's fight manly. Zelo, untie him." Zelo untied the guy and the figure and the guy was ready for a real fight.

The man was the one who attacked first, but with the figure's quick reflexes, it dodged the punch and grab his arms and slammed him to the floor. HARD.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". A crack was heard. Probably the ribs broke.

"Remember! Don't mess with the boss of the Lee's Gang, unless you wanna die. B.A.P. Finish him."

B.A.P nodded and turned around facing the man. Let's not explain the beating up, it's kinda ugly to be described.

The figure walked out of the building and dusted it's hands.

"That bastard >:(. Imma ing kill you next time if you bash Inspirit club." It said angrily.

"Man, Lee Minji, life as a boss is not easy ya know. You were cool in there btw." Said a voice.

The figure turned around and sighed. "Hoya oppa.... why is it me who's the boss? Why not you?"

"You're the best fighter Minji-ah, that's why. But you're doing great so far."

"Thanks man. huh~ where's umma and appa when we need them right?"

"Yeah~ tomorrow is their wedding anniversary. Wanna visit 'em?"

"Sure~ let's go home."

"Kay, You ride the bike"

Then the siblings speed off on the bike, home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lovely Readers!

Hehehehe Rated M for cussings >.<

Hope you liked it! 

Oh! and how was B.A.P's comeback?! Did you see it?! WE GOT THE POWER!!!!

kekekekekekekeke anyways, thanks for reading! please comment! it gives me courage!

Gomawo! <3 Saranhae~ <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx