Typical School Morning

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

The pink letters are the thoughts ^^

Enjoy the story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

I was walking down the hallway to my classroom when suddenly I heard, "Hyung!!!! I'm sorry!!!!"

*=.= what did Sungjong do again?*

I turned around just to see L raising his fist up to hit Sungjong.

"Yah!! Kim Myungsoo! Don't you dare hit Sungjong!" I shouted, startling the whole Infinite. L turned around and glared fiercly at me. But I'm not scared and glared back.

L glared for a while and suddenly pouted and said "But Sungjong stole my milk!!! He started!". 

*Oh god =.= What happened to the fierce Infinite when they're fighting?!*

"I don't care L. You shouldn't hit your dongsaeng ;), plus, why are you even drinking milk? So babyish >.<"

I chuckled then walked away,leaving the furious L behind. *Don't mess with Lee Minji.... uh oh better go >.< he has a plan, I know it*

L's POV

*Aish! This girl! You're gonna get it Lee Minji. >:D muahahahaha*

"Is he okay?" I heard Sungyeol hyung whisper to Sunggyu hyung.

"I dunno... but I think he's planning on a revenge to Minji...."

*Thats right Sunggyu hyung :) you know me too well hehehe. Lee Minji, prepare to get the worst luch time*

Minji's POV

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

*Finally!!!! It's lunch time!!! but why do I have the feeling it's gonna be bad? hmmm probably that Myungsoo is up to something again =.= I better be careful*

I walked out of class just to be greeted by a massive amount of fangirls and boys. Why? I have no idea =.=

I saw L from the corner of my eye smirking at me then looking at the girl's bathroom door. I looked up and saw a bucket of paint on top of it. *I'm not stupid Kim Myungsoo* . 

Then I walked to the girls bathroom and one of my fangirls opened the door first and got splashed by red paint.

"OMO!! Are you okay?!" I asked the girl. I helped her up and she blushed madly. "Don't get fooled easily next time. I know who did this." I warned and winked at her. She nearly fainted and she ran away. * Kim Myungsoo.... your plan.... FAILED*

I smirked to myself and walked to Hoya oppa and dragged him away from Infinite.

"Oppa... Can you help me on something?"

"Huh? What is it dongsaeng?"

"Help me pull a prank on Myungsoo"

I whispered my plan to Hoya oppa and we smirked at each other and walked back to the table like nothing happened. *Get ready for the biggest shock, Kim Myungsoo*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!! I'm back with an update!!! 

OMO I CAN'T WAIT FOR B.A.P.'s COMEBACK!!!!!! DID U GUYS SEE THE TEASER?! KYAAAA!!!....

ahem.. uhh... I should calm down now... Thanks for reading guys!

Gomawo! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx