Plan 1.... Getting Ready

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

I threw my bag on the floor and ran up stairs.

"OMG! What should I wear. Omg! Omg!" I squealed to myself when someone knocked on my door. I cleared my throat and yelled, "Come in!".

The door opened and I saw Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Hoya oppa, L.Joe, Sungjong and Changjo.

"Guys? Why are you here?" I asked and Sungjong smirked.

"She's mine first!" he yelled and grabbed my arm. He dragged me downstairs and smiled.

"Minji! We're shopping." he said.

"What?" I asked but he didn't answered, but instead, he dragged me out and pushed me into the car. I didn't try to escape, but I'm confused hardcore already. Sungjong got in the driver's seat and sped off to a direction.

"Okay, Sungjong. I know we're going to go shopping, but do you mind telling me where?" I asked and looked around the area.

"COEX mall." he said and turned a curve. I drove for a while and then we arrived at the mall.

"Come on! Let's go! We don't have much time!" he urged me and unbuckled my seatbelt and slightly pushed me to get out. I slammed the door closed once I got out.

"What are we gonna shop for?" I asked and linked my arm with his.

"What do you think?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Hmmm. I dunno. Your beauty supply?" I said and walked in the door.

"No! But speaking about it, I haven't bought them for a long time.." he trailed and looked lost in his thought. I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he snapped his head back to me.

"Yeah?" he said and peered through the dress shop.

"so what are we shopping for?" I asked and gazed into the Puma shop.

"Dresses. For your meeting with L." he said and walked in a shop.

"Huh?!" I gasped and looked at the dress he held up for me to see.

"Nu-uh. Not this one." I said and put it back on the rack. He pouted and walked around, holding up different dresses for me. I didn't like any, except for one.

"Woah! This one's beautiful!" I gasped and smoothed out the dress.

"I know right?! Try it on!" he said excitedly and pushed me into the dressing room.

L's POV

I opened my house door and sprinted upstairs to my room.

"Damn! I don't have anything to wear!" I growled and searched through my clothes. I jumped around the room fustratedly when the door bursted open. I quickly turned around and saw Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol hyung, CAP, Chunji, Niel and Ricky.

"Anyone having a trouble?" CAP asked playfully and Sunggyu hyung quickly dragged me out. Sungyeol hyung opened the door and Chunji pushed me into the car.

I tried to get out but Niel and Ricky pushed me back in and quickly put on my seatbelt. I slumped back while Sunggyu hyung and the others climbed into the car.

"Where are we going?! I have something else to do!" I yelled and stomped my feet.

"Something else? You mean meeting Minji?" Sungyeol said in a teasing voice.

"Huh? How did--"

"Shh. And you don't have any good clothes right?" said Chunji and smirked.

"Hey! I'm your hyung! Don't--"

"And you were even complaining to yourself in your room." said Ricky and I shut up. I waited for someone to say something, but no one did. I kept quiet the whole way, not bothering to ask where we're going, cuz I'm mad.

The car screeched to a stop and I quickly got out. I slammed the door shut hard and walked off to... somewhere.

"Hey! L! Where are you going?! L!" I heard Sungyeol yell but I decided to ignore him, since he ignored me.

"L hyung!!!!!!" I heard Chunji whine and I sighed. 

"Myungsoo hyungie!!" said Ricky and Niel and I can't take it anymore.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER?!" I yelled and turned around. All of them froze and stared at me, eyes wide.

"We're sorry..." said Sunggyu hyung and lowered his head. I blinked, taken aback.

"Hyung... I didn't mean..... Nevermind." I sighed and felt guilty to shout like that.

"Well, uhhh... Let's go! We're going to my you clothes for your meeting with Minji!" said CAP cheerfully and grabbed my arm. He dragged me into a shop picked out varieties of clothes, but I didn't like any.

Minji's POV

"OMG! Minji! You look fabulous!" Sungjong gasped as I walked out of the room. I saw the others sitting there too. By 'the others' I meant the guys I saw at home before leaving.

"You should totally take that dress!" Woohyun oppa clapped and Changjo nodded.

"You look so good in that dress." said L.Joe and smiled.

"Thanks, bro." I said and fist pumped him.

"Oh May Gawdd. Minji. You are like, so georgeous. Be ma girl?" said Dongwoo oppa playfully. I laughed and slapped his shoulders lightly.

"Noona! Take that dress!" said Changjo and I nodded. I searched through my jeans pocket and took out my wallet to pay for the dress but a hand statched my wallet away first.

"Hey!" I gasped and looked up to see Woohyun oppa waving my wallet around.

"Oppa! Give it back!" I demanded and reached for the wallet but I can't grab it.

"Too late Minji, Dongwoo hyung already paid." said Sungjong and winked. My jaw dropped and I stared at Dongwoo oppa.

"How did you... manage to pat THAT fast?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Pfshh, I have my ninja abilities, remember." he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes but smiled gently when I smoothed out the dress.

"Okay, Minji. Next stop is the hair salon. Let's go!" said Woohyun oppa and dragged me out by my hand.

"Wait! Don't I have to change?" I asked and pulled back. He shook his head and continued dragging me outside to the car. 

"Okay! Okay! But why are we going somewhere else? We could get my hair done here!" I exclaimed, confused as hell.

"Oh, come on! You're gonna do your hair at those crappy salons?" said a voice. I turned to look at the back seats and saw everyone was boarded in the car, and I realised they followed me the whole time.

"Let's go to my shopping mall!!!!!! Best hair salons there!" clapped Sungjong excitedly and Woohyun oppa stepped on the accelerator.

L's POV

"Dude! I don't have to wear all this crap!" I whined and Niel crossed his arms.

"Yes you do! What are you planning to wear then, huh?" he said and raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know! T-shirt and jeans?" I said and someone slapped my head. I turned around to see Sunggyu hyung rolling his eyes.

"L, you pabo. Dress formally, for God's sake! You're gonna confess!" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How did you know I'm going to confess?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm.. uh, We're not your friend for nothing!" said Sungyeol and I nodded, understanding.

"Okay, fine. What do you want me to wear then?" I asked and CAP, Chunji and Ricky shoved a huge bunch of clothes to me.

"Go change into them and we'll choose." said CAP and shoved me into the dressing room.

*Change to all these?!*

Sunggyu's POV

"Nu-uh. Not this one. Go change." I said disapprovingly.

"WHAT?! Again?!" he whined and I glared at him. He sighed and walked back inside.

"Someone, PLEASE, help him with his fashion." said Sugyeol and rubbed his temples.

"I'll go." said Niel and knocked on the dressing room door.

"What?!" said L's voice.

"Can I come in?" Niel asked.

"Yeah, need some help here." said L and then I heard some banging noise. In just a millisecond (maybe), L's head poked out from the bottom of the door.

"Niel, help me. Quick." he said and Sungyeol started laughing. I stared at L and started laughing too.

"Go on, Niel. We still have stuff to do." I said while laughing and Niel and L dissapeared through the into the changing.

L walked out with red skinny jeans and black and white striped T-shirt.

"Are you trying to be like Louis from One Direction?!" gasped CAP and I eyed him up and down. We shook our heads and told him to change again. After 5 minutes, he came out again with a yellow shirt and green shorts with red belt.

"Did you choose this, or did Niel choose it? You look like a traffic light!" I exclaimed.

"I chose it." he said and spun around. Ricky face-palmed and Sungyeol sent him back inside. I sighed and leaned back. He then came back out with black baggy pants and a white shirt that said, "Live to learn, Learn to live.".

I thought over about this one. It looks good but... not good enough for a confession. I shook my head and nodded for him to go back in and change.

"Huh... hyung~ How long will this take?" whined Ricky and I patted his back.

"This stuff takes time." I said and leaned back too, feeling bored.

"Yeah. Takes ALOT of time! We dragged him out like... an hour and a half ago! When will we find a good.........." Sungyeol rambled on but then trailed off and stared at something. I turned my head around and saw L in long black but stylish pants and a white buttoned up shirt, not tucked in his shirt.

I smirked and nodded.

"Take this one." I said and watched Niel folding up L's sleeves. I leaned in to Sungyeol's ears and whispered, "Go pay, quickly and we'll drag him out of the shop."

Sungyeol nodded and sneaked out to pay at the cashier.

"Come on L. Let's go." I said and stood up. I grabbed his arm and dragged him out towards the hair salon.

"Wait! Hyung! I didn't change yet! Or paid!" yelled L when we were far away from the shop.

"No worries man. Sungyeol already paid." I said and chuckled and L's expression.

"But.." 

"No buts, now come on. Let's get your ultimate messy hair done!" yelled CAP and dragged L away from me. I shook my head and felt someone standing beside me. But I didn't bother to look.

"Do you think this will work out, hyung?" asked that person, I assumed it's Niel.

"Sure. They both like each other so--"

"No hyung, I didn't mean that... but what if they found out we actually sent them the letters?" he asked and I shrugged.

"We still have plan 2. But I don't think we'll need it." I said and glanced at him.

"Chill out, yo. Everything will turn out perfect." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"How?" he asked and I smirked.

"I don't know. It's a mystery." I said and walked away to the hair salon where L is getting his messy hair done.

*Nothing will mess this up. NOTHING*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYS.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. I'M SORRY!!!

for the past week, I had loads of homework and now..... I'm sick!

My friend came to slp at my house too and the only time I could update is today! 

AND I still have homework to do OTL

Anyways, hope you liked the chappie!

Bye! LOVE YOU! MUAH <3'

xXInspirit4lifeXx