Good Luck ^^

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

La La La - Mighty Mouth ft. Soya

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8nSG4dW__A)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

We're going the the beach today. I'm sure guys are excited to see girls wearing bikinis and stuff, but they won't see me in one.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I saw Hayoung stretching and yawning while looking out of the window.

"Morning, Hayoungie." I said and she spun around and smiled.

"Morning, Minji unnie." she said and stood up. She grabbed her towel and clothes and walked to the bathroom, not before giving me a hug. I looked to my left and saw Joon bundled up in the blankets, so I decided I should wake him up first. 

"Yah, Lee Joon. Ireona. You wanna eat breakfast or not?" I shook him gently. To my surprise, he slowly opened him eyes and looked at me.

"What time is it?" he asked as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. I glanced at the clock above the door and said, "6.20. Wake up now." He nodded and slowly sat up and stretched. He wore a black wife beater so I can see his muscular arms. I'm surprised his arms looks stronger than Dongwoo oppa's. 

I walked to L's bed and shook him gently. Being a deep sleeper he was, he just turned around and continued sleeping. i shook him harder this time and he stirred a bit. I slapped his arm and now he's awake, glaring at me.

"No need for the glaring, oppa. Just wake up now." I said bluntly and climbed halfway up the ladder to Dongwoo oppa's bed. He's the hardest to wake up. I started off by shaking him but it didn't work. Someone tugged on my shirt so I turned around seeing L smiling. "I'll deal with him." he said. I just know he's up to something but I let it off. I climbed down and watch him go up and leaned in to Dongwoo oppa's ear. I thought he would whisper something but then suddenly, "YAH, HYUNG!! IREONA!!" he shouted so loud that Dongwoo oppa shot up and hit his head on the ceiling.

"Kim Myungsoo!" yelled Dongwoo oppa and I giggled. "Now, oppas. Stop fighting. Get ready and we'll go eat breakfast." i said and they nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

L's POV

Everyone got ready and now, we're all walking towards the cafeteria. Joon left to see Mblaq in their room. The cafeteria is nice and so big. There were some seniors in there already. We bowed to the seniors and we walked to the food counter in the middle of the room and got our food. We sat down at a big table ofcourse.

"So, are you guys swimming today?" I asked the others.

"I might." replied Hayoung and continued drinking her hot chocolate.

"I totally will man! Imagine how many girls will be in their bikinis! Their smooth curves and skinny legs and.......brrr!" said Dongwoo hyung with his eyes sparkling. *No one can beat Minji.* i thought and looked at Minji.

"I dunno if I will...... maybe not." she said and shrugged. I frowned when she said she might not swim. I still remember she loved swimming.

"Myungsoo oppa! Let's go swimming!" yelled 10 years old Minji.

"Ara, ara... but we're swimming like this?" Asked L and pointed to his T-shirt and jeans.

"Ani!!!" she yelled and held up a swimming short. "I borrowed it from Howonnie oppa. He's already in the pool. Go change oppa! Ppalli!" she said and pushed L into her house to change. When L stepped out of the house in his swimming shorts, Minji grabbed his hand and ran towards the pool at the back of her house. " Oppa! jump!" she said and jumped into the pool and L lost balance and fell into the pool with her.

"HAHAHAHA" laughed Hoya and quickly swam to L to throw him into the pool again. "HYUNG!"

"Hyung...... hyung.... L hyung! Kim Myungoo!" i snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person calling me.

"Are you okay? You seem out of it.." said L.Joe next to me.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." i said and grabbed my orange juice.

"Mr.Cho said to meet at the beach in 10 minutes." he said.

"Let's go now then." I stood up and just realized that there's only me, L.Joe, Minji and Hayoung sitting at the table.

"Everyone's gone already?" I asked and they nodded. I shrugged and grabbed 2 chocolate milk and threw one to L.Joe and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~

"Now! Everyone! I know you're all excited and everything but we have some announcement!" yelled Mr.Yoon and everyone got quiet.

"Now, everyone. Do you see that red line over there?" asked Mrs.Kang and pointed to a red line on the beach a bit far from where we're gathered.

"Neh~" answered the students.

"We have a game. Everyone stand in a line! Who gets there last will get a punishment." said Mr.Yoon as everyone got in line.

"Ready...... get set.... GO!" yelled Mrs.Kang as Mr.Yoon blew the whistle.

Minji's POV

"Ready....... get set.... GO!" yelled Mrs. Kang and Mr.Yoon blew the whistle.

I sprinted off and surely, I'm already leading. It was still far away until the red line so I decided to slow down and troll the others behind me.

"Hahahahaha tired now, sweetheart?" said a boy behind me and winked. He sprinted off and I smirked.

*Not so fast, Mr. Pretty Boy* I thought and started to run faster. I saw him near the finish line so I sprinted and got there before he did in a second.

"What the..... YAH!!!" he yelled and threw a mini tantrum on the sandy floor as I laughed. I saw him sweating alot but I didn't even break a sweat. I held my hand out to him but he just stared at it.

"Come on." I said and he slowly looked at me. I smiled and grabbed his hand instead and pulled him up.

"What's you're name?" he asked softly.

"Minji. Lee Minji." I said and he gasped.

"Lee Minji...... Lightning?" he asked again and I nodded. He blinked and backed away a bit.

"Hey, dont be scared... I don't fight people randomly." I said and held up my hands. I smiled and put them down. "What's your name?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Jung Jinyoung." he said.

 

He held out his hand and I gladly took it. I looked at the students running and I saw Infinite lazily behind everyone. Those guys when it comes to running. When everyone arrives, Hayoung hugged me and leaned.

"UNNIE!! I'm soooo tired!." she whined and I giggled. I saw Jinyoung staring at Hayoung with soft eyes, his cheeks pink. I tilted my head and smiled.

"Hayoung-ah. This is Jinyoung." I said and she looked and him and he blushed harder. Hayoung tilted her head.

"You look familiar." she said and Jinyoung quickly bowed.

"Annyeong... Jung Junyoung imnida." he said and smiled. Hayoung bowed and introduced herself too.

"Okay! We now know who will get the punishment!" yelled Mr.Yoon and chuckled.

"It's.......................Jang Dongwoo!" I suddenly burst out laughing with some other students and Dongwoo oppa pouted and dragged himself towards Mr.Yoon and Mrs.Kang.

"Your punishment, is to do a full military training with a special trainer but you have a choice. You can choose one person to train with you." said Mrs.Kang and Dongwoo oppa immediatly brightened.

"I choose Lee Howon!" he said and Mr.Yoon nodded. Kyuhyun oppa dragged the arguing Hoya out and then walked to the training center.

"GOOD LUCK OPPA/HYUNG!" Were heard from me and the boys and we laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo: Annyeong! Infinite's L here!

Author-ssi is out somewhere so I sneaked in! kekekeke.

Dongwoo hyung and Hoya hyung would probably get a bit more buff after all that training! I'm glad I sprinted at the last minute, otherwise it''ll be me =.=

Anyways, I love all you guys that subscribed to author-ssi's story!

Oh! And don't forget to listen to the song at the beggining of the chapter!

Ahem..

Myungsoo: Uh-oh... author-ssi's back.... kekeke Mianhae!!

Aigoo, whatever. Just go back to Minji.

Minji: Eh?! Wae??

Myungsoo: Minji-ah!!!!

Hi guys!!! back to me again!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I love Mighty Mouth especially Shorry J. He's sooo awesome!!

I love you subbies and readers!

Thankyou for the comments!

xXInspirit4lifeXx