You Guys Should Learn

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

 

Chunji's POV

"L HYUNG!!!!!! WAKE UP HYUNG!" I screamed. Why did he take that hit?! I was actually crying TT.TT It's my fault.

"TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Shouted Minji. Dongwoo hyung lifted L hyung up and ran out with us following behind. We found the nearest hospital. The nurses saw L hyung and got a hospital bed out. They were pushing hyung to the emergency room.

"HYUNG!" I screamed. He did this for me. I was crying puddles. I feel really bad. I made him like this.... "I made him like this." I whispered. I think Sunggyu hyung heard me. He walked to me, who was on my knees crying, and hugged me.

"Don't worry, dongsaeng." he whispered to me. "He's going to be fine. He's the strongest in Infinite." I nodded while crying.

"Guys. I made a decision." announced Dongwoo hyung. He looked at Sunggyu hyung and they nodded. He took a deep breath and said,

"I made a decision that, Teen Top, will have to learn to fight." The whole of Teen Top gasped while Infinite (minus L) and Minji nodded.

"There are bad people everywhere. You guys, especially Ricky, will have to learn to protect yourselves. It's the best for you guys." explained Minji.

"hmmmm...... I agree. We cannot defend ourselves. We need your help, Infinite, Minji." said C.A.P hyung. The others nodded and looked at me to confirm. I thought for a while. I will do this. I nodded. They all smiled.

"Then you guys, tomorrow after school, we will meet in the front gate. We'll start the lesson, then." said Sunggyu hyung who was still hugging me. The doctor came out and Sunggyu hyung and I quickly ran to the doctor.

"How is he doctor? Is he okay?" I asked the same time as Sunggyu hyung.

"He's fine now. He's still unconscious. When he wakes up, he will feel dizzy so watch out for that." the doctor said. I was soooooo relieved. 

"Neh doctor. Khamsamnida." said Sunggyu hyung and we bowed. Woohyun hyung opened the door and we saw L hyung lying on the bed peacefully. Minji went beside him and tucked his blanket properly. She turned to us and asked, "I'll go buy food. Who wanna come?" Hoya hyung, L.Joe, Ricky, Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol hyung, C.A.P hyung, Niel raised their hands.

"Okay, let's go. The others, take care of L if he happens to wake up." Ordered Minji. We nodded and they walked out of the room. I turned to L hyung and i feel bad immediatly. Looked like Woohyun hyung noticed and said, "It's not your fault, Chunji. He's true when he said it's our job to protect you."

"But we won't be there for you all the time. That's why we decided to teach you how to fight." continued Dongwoo hyung.

"And when someone tries to hit you or others like that again, you'll be able to defend." finished Sungjong hyung. Changjo and I nodded and smiled.

"We understand hyungs. We'll do our best." we said together. They laughed and ruffled our hair. Then we heard the bed creaking. I quickly turned around and saw L hyung waking up slowly.

"Ahhhhh...... dizzy" said L hyung quietly. 

"Lie down hyung. I'll got you some water." I said and got some water. 

"Hey L, we decided that we should teach Teen Top how to fight. How's that?" Asked Woohyun hyung.

"Sounds good..... so they can defend themselves." he replied.

.....silence.....

"I'm sorry hyung." I whispered.

"It's okay Chunji. I'm proud I've done it. I don't want to regret not saving you. I don't wanna see you lying on this bed. You're still not experienced." he smiled. I hugged him and thanked him alot. Suddenly, Sunggyu hyung bursted into the room.........

 

 

 

 

 

"YOU'RE AWAKE!"

We all laughed. I saw the others holding so many bags in their hands with happy faces. But 2 were missing. Hoya hyung and Minji. They probably went home already. I shook it off and continued to set up the table full of foods.

But little did he know that they didn't went home. They went somewhere.................. Private.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo Yo Yo!!! I managed to update!!!!

The futsal game went sooo well ^^

How are you guys? :D hehehe i'm so happy, for some reason >.<

Well, thanks for reading guys! Please comment and support me!

Gomawo readers! ^^ Saranghae <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx