Oppa

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

Gahh!! Why am I so excited to stay with L tonight?.............. Whatever, must be nothing~

"Kim Myungsoo! Imma be back soon, kay? DON'T eat without me or I'll kill you." muahaha I'm so mean >.<

"How can I even eat before you? I don't even have food to eat." he stated and rolled his eyes........ Oh yeah~ LOL FAIL.

"Oh yeah. Well whatever, if the nurse gives you some food, just reject or tell her to leave it on the table."

"Eh? Why?" he tilted his head. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I ADMIT HE LOOKS CUTE!!!!!

"Nothing. Just wait here. I'll go get your clothes." I said and was about to walk out the door when, "Hey, don't forget yours too" he warned.

"I won't, believe me ^^" I said and closed the door soundlessly. M....M....My heart..... It's beating faster than a race car! What happened? Did he just care for me? OMG, MINJI! Nothing much, calm down.....

L's POV

"Hey, don't forget yours too" I warned her. What did I just say?!

"I won't, believe me." she said and closes the door without a sound. OMO!!! My heart his beating sooo fast! It's like it's gonna jump out of my chest! Whooo man, calm down. Nothing is wrong.... but I'm excited >.<

Minji's POV

Which clothes should take for L? hmmmmmm...... I dunno. Just take his favorite clothes. MY TURN! I ran to my room and got out my favorite pyjamas, and my fravorite clothings.(any one of them except the skirt cuz Minji hates skirts).

FINISHED!! Gotta go buy food for L and I...... SUSHI!! Okay, finished with the sushi, let's go back to L. Wait, why am I talking to myself? huh~

Then I saw a familiar shop.... Oh! That's L.Joe's shop! I should buy some flowers to refresh that dull white room(lol wut?). The store is so nice as usual. Then I saw L.Joe setting the flowers.

"Yo, L.Joe. Still working at this time?" I asked him making startled.

"Woah, oh, Minji. You scared me! And yeah, still working. It's still 7pm... Why are you here?" he asked back.

"Just gonna buy flowers to freshen up L's room." I shrugged.

"kekekekeke. Your hair freshens up his room already >.<" he giggled.

"Yah! Just, choose some colouful flowers for me =.=" *sigh* damn you L.Joe. ANYTHING but my hair....!!!

"Alright, alright, sorry. Ren! Can you please set a colourful bouquet of flowers please?" asked L.Joe to some blonde hair guy. He looked even more like a girl than Niel!! I have my instincts that it's a he >.<

"Neh, hyung!" he said with his cute voice. Awww ^^

"Here you go, miss" smiled that Ren guy and handed my bouquet.

"Oh, Thank you ^^ It's very beautiful" I smiled and I saw him blush. Lol.

"L.Joe. Don't say I don't have to pay now. I WILL pay. Now how much is it?" I asked/demanded.

"Huh~ It's $10........." he sighed. I handed him the money and ruffled his hair.

"Work hard.......... oppa" I said and walked out of the shop. I could feel him smile, seriously.

I quickly went to L's room and I saw him watching TV again with full concentration. I walked near him and loked at the TV. It was some band... Woah~ They really look like the Infinite oppas.

"Seriously, They REALLY look like you guys!" I stated. He nodded. 

"Awesome eh? Now what have you got there?" he asked and turned his head to me.

"Got your clothes, even though I don't know what you want to wear so I randomly picked your clothes, and FOOD! and some flowers to keep your room bright, for now." i said as I placed the stuff where it should be, but I have the feeling he's attracted to the flowers.

"Where did you get the flowers from? They're really beautiful!" he said and smiled like a five years old kid, which made me laugh.

"I got it from L.Joe" I said and his face was like O.o 

"He sure has some skills, man. Anyways, I am hungry! So lets eat!!" he said and sat up without my help.

"You're always hungry, pabo. Here, sushi. There's PLENTY of them so eat as much as you like." I said and placed a box of sushi on his table. We start to dig into our food until we were full. After that, I took a shower first and waited for L to be out of the bathroom. Then, I heard him singing. Kekeke, his voice IS kinda good though. What was he singing? Dashi Dorawa, Dorawa, Dorawa. Then he stopped and shouted from the bathroom, "Minji! I forgot my towel!!" Oh god. I saw his towel on the side table and grabbed it. I knocked on the door and it slightly creaked open. I poked my hand inside to hand him the towel when I felt his soft hand brushing against mine. I quickly pulled out and sat on the couch. Oh My God. My heart is beating really fast again... what's happening? I touched my face and it was burning hot. Damn.......

L's POV

I was going to grab the towel from Minji's hand when..... my hand brushed against hers. Her hand was SO soft! She quickly pulled away. I changed into my hospital clothes and looked at the mirror, just to find myself blush. OMG! KIM MYUNGSOO NEVER BLUSH!!! Calm down, Myungsoo, calm down~ Okay, I went out of the bathroom and saw Minji siting on the couch, dazed.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry." she said and lay down on the couch. It's big enough to fit 2 people. I walked to my bed and lay down too.

"Hey Minji.... one question?" I asked her... for confirmation.

"Yeah, go on." she replied softly.

"Ummmm..... why are you so nice to me?"

Minji's POV

"Ummmm..... why are you so nice to me?"

Yeah.... why? Why am I so nice to him? I would usually scold him or .... why am I nice to him?

"To be honest........ I don't know. It's just that I have the feeling that I should be a better friend..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh... well.... sleep tight then" he said.

"Good night............" I trailed off.

The lights were turned off by L and it was dark and completely silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear readers!!!!

I want to thank my Subscribers and Commenters (Does that even make sense?) and silent readers!

I LOVE the support and it really made my day ^^

It's the 14th right now in Thailand... AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK!

Are you guys excited?! KYAAHHH!!

Well, anyways, Saranghae! Gomawo! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx