Room Mate

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Ricky's POV

Everyone's waiting for their luggage to arrive and I am sitting on the luggage trolley lazily. "Yah, Ricky. Stand up man. You're grown up already, why are you still sitting on the luggage trolley like a kid?" said CAP hyung. "I AM a kid and no. I won't get off." i refused. "Aish, this kid." he growled and ruffled his hair. "Kekeke. Mehrong".

The luggages starts to pile out and Dongwoo hyung was the first one to get his, which means I have to get off the trolley TT^TT. I am looking at Mblaq and 4 Minute secretly because I want to see their luggages. It could be amusing, you see. I saw a BRIGHT pink one and a BRIGHT yellow one which looked utterly disgusting. My guess is that it might be one of the 4 Minute girls'. I suddenly bursted out laughing when I see Mir's luggage. It was hilarious.

L's POV

We're all waiting for our luggage to arrive. Strangely, Dongwoo hyung got first. So unfair :(. Suddenly, Ricky started laughing really hard, his tears streamed down his cheeks. "Yah, Ricky. Are you crazy or something? Why did you suddenly laugh?!" asked Niel who was clearly startled. Ricky wiped his tears and said, "Guys.....L.*breath*...look at Mir's *breath* luggaBUAHAHAHAHA" and he broke down again =.= *What did he say? Look at Mir's.. what? Mir's luggage?* I turned around and looked around the crowd for Mir. Then I saw him holding a luggage which is....... HELLO KITTY?!?!

"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I bursted out laughing while holding on Dongwoo hyung's shoulders.

"Yah, L! You too?!" exclaimed Dongwoo hyung while clutching on my arm, preventing me from falling.

"Hyung! AHAHA hyung! Look AHAHA look at Mir!" I laughed and this time, I'm on the floor with Ricky laughing our heads off.

Dongwoo's POV

*What's up with L? And look at Mir? What?* I looked in the direction where Mir is and I saw him holding a Hello Kitty luggage.....

"OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed and clutching the nearest arm, Minji.

"Oppa! Why are you laughing?" she asked me and now all of Infinite, Teen Top and BtoB looked at me in curiosity.

"Oh, man. Guys, You have to see this." I said and pointed to Mir without him knowing. They all looked at Mir and for about 10 seconds of silent, everyone bursted out laughing. Me and Minji hugged and laughed hardcore. Sunggyu hyung laughed and said, "Here goes the laughing twin!" and we laughed alot in the airport until the teachers told us to shut up.

"OMG. That was so funny!!" breathed Woohyun and chuckle a bit.

"Seems like Mir's still clueless." said Hoya and swung his arm around my shoulders. I chuckle and nodded. There was something funnier like G.O's luggage. It was a pedo bear one.

"KIDS! We'll be going to the resort now! Please gather around and stay still so we can count heads." yelled Mrs.Kang, head of Cube High while Mr.Yoon, head of Woollim High, stood there counting heads. After counting a good amount of students, the teachers led us to different buses. Us and Teen Top have to part away fron BtoB for a while, to much dissapointment to Sungjong and Niel who misses SungJae already. Unlucky for us, Mblaq will be in our bus with Mr.Cho. This time, Minji pulled L with her to sit somewhere so I ended up sitting with Hoya *YaDong!*.

Minji's POV

I dragged Myungsoo oppa with me and sat in the middle row on the left. I pushed him down into his seat and smiled. "You're sitting with me now, oppa!" I jumped happily into my seat. Yeah I know... not so gangsta right?

"Minji..... who do you think will be your room mate?"L oppa asked.

"I don't really know.... probably one of you guys, since the teachers always does that." I said thoughtfully. The teachers usually seperate girls and boys but they said I'm an exception. "Oh, Mr.Cho?" i turned to him since he's just 2 seats behind. "Yes, Minji?" he said as he looked up from his book. "How many people will be in one room?" I asked. He thought for a moment and looked at me again. "I think it's about 4-5 people in one room." he said and smiled. "Ahh, khamsamnida saem." I said and smiled back. I sat back down properly and yawned. I can't help but turn around to Mr.Cho again. "Saem!" I said. He looked up and sighed but smiled. "What is it now?" he asked. "Hehehe, when will we get there?" I asked and smiled. "About 30 minutes. Wae?" he said and tilted his head. "Nothing, saem. Just sleepy." I said and laughed. He laughed too and then looked like he remembered something. "Oh, Minji. Don't call me saem anymore. We're not at school."

"Then what will I call you? And it's still a school trip you know, saem." I said and crossed my arms.

"Aigoo..... I know, but school trip is an exception. Call me Kyuhyun then." he answered.

"Kyuhyun?" I repeated and tilted my head...... *Kyuhyun? It sounds familiar..*

"Cho Kyuhyun..... a previous member of the gang Super Junior." he said and smirked proudly.

"Saem! You used to be a gangster?!" I gasped with Myungsoo oppa. He probably heard the whole conversation.

"I can now be proud to have a teacher like you, saem." muttered Myungsoo oppa and I heard Kyuhyun songsaengnim laugh.

"Now you two. Kim Myungsoo, you can call me hyung and Lee Minji, you can call me oppa, arasso?" he said and both of us quickly nodded, proudly. I sat back down, still dazed. I felt someone nudge me and I spun around to see L oppa looking at me weirdly. "Yah, you're weird man.... you look like you just came out of a haunted house." he said and chuckled. "Well, you look like you just got kicked in the balls." i retorted and smirked. "Yah!" he yelled and I just giggled. "Oppa~ I'm sleepy now~" i said and leaned on his shoulders. I felt him froze but relax a moment later. I smiled and yawned one more time before I fall asleep.

L's POV

I gazed at Minji sleeping on my shoulder. She's so beautiful. Her eye lashes rested perfectly under her eyes. Her nose is angled perfectly. Her jawline is sharp. *She's so.... perfect.* I thought and smiled. At that moment, I know that deep in my heart, I fell in love with her.

Hoya's POV

I looked at L gazing at Minji and smiling to himself. *Aigoo, that pabo. Falling for my sister?* i thought and chuckle. *But I approve you* i smiled and leaned back.

"Yah, Hoya... are you mental? Why are you smiling and laughing to yourself?" asked Dongwoo hyung and looked at me weirdly.

"Nothing hyung, nothing at all." I said and leaned on his shoulders and fell asleep.

No one's POV

"KIDS! WAKE UP NOW! WE'RE NEARLY THERE!" yelled Kyuhyun and all the students that are sleeping jumped awake, well nearly all the students. Kyuhyun looked towards Minji and shifted his gaze to L. "Kim Myungsoo. Please wake her up." Kyuhyun said and sighed. L nodded and looked at Minji. He decided to use the same trick on her. He leaned in to Minji's ear and whispered, "Minji-ah. Wake up now. If you don't I will kiss you.". Minji just refused to wake up and just snuggled comfortably into L's shoulder. "Minji-ah ireona.... I'm not lying when I said I'll kiss you." he whispered again but in a seductive voice.

This time, Minji heard it and shot up and hit L's head with her arm. "Owwiiee!!!" yelled L and rubbed his forehead. Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. While Minji and L are bickering, Kyuhyun instructed the students out of the bus to the resort while he will talk to the bickering couple.

When everyone got off the bus, Kyuhyun turned to Minji and L and walked towards them. "Ahem" 'coughed' Kyuhyun and the two of them turned around. "Oh....Kyuhyun hyung......???" said Myungsoo unsure. "I advise you to go out now otherwise Mr.Yoon would be angry." Kyuhyun said and smirked. "Meh, What would Mr.Yoon do?" said Minji and shrugged while standing up. "Oh, I dunno, since he used to be in the gang BEAST." Kyuhyun said and shrugged. "Eh?! BEAST?!" yelled Minji. "Woah... Oh, and you know the doctor that took care of me? He used to be in beast too." said L and grabbed his luggage. The three of them walked out of the bus and walked towards the resort.

"Okay, GUYS! We will announce the roommates now!" yelled Mr.Yoon and read out the list of names and which room they are in.

Minji's POV

"Room 39. Kim Myungsoo. Jang Dongwoo. Lee Changsun. Lee Minji. Oh Hayoung." announced Mr.Yoon. *Eh? Lee Changsun? Oh Hayoung?* i thought in wonder. The oppas walked up to me and I saw their irritated expressions. "Oppas, what's wrong?" I asked them. "Lee Changsun.... Lee Joon's real name." growled Myungsoo oppa. I gasped and frowned. *Bad luck, Minji... BAD luck*.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Oh Hayoung imnida! I hope we can be friends!" a cute voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned around I saw a beautiful girl standing infront of me.

She has a bright and cheerful aura around her that makes me smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Minji imnida. I hope I'll be friends with you too." I said and held out my hand. She gladly took it and I know I'll be her friend.... she will be my first female friend. The oppas introduced themselves and then Lee Joon walked towards us 'cooly'.

"What's up..... my new roommates." he said and smirked. I looked at Hayoung and I saw her shivering. It looks like she hates Lee Joon. I stood in front of her protectively and glared at Joon. "Don't expect me to be nicer just because I'm your roommate." I growled and he smirked. "Don't expect me to be nicer too. We're even now." he said and held out his hand. I slapped it away and grabbed Hayoung's hand. "Let's go get our key." I said and dragged Hayoung with me while the boys are glaring at each other.

"Hayoung-ah how old are you?" I asked her.

"I'm 16." she answered shortly. It seems like she's still scared. *Yeah I know I lied. She's still 15*

"Hey, Hayoung, listen to me, okay? Don't get scared of him. He's just a bastard. Don't worry. I'm here." I said and looked at her. She smiled and hugged me.

"Khamsamnida, Unnie." She said. I smiled and patted her head. *Everything got better than expected*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waddup????????

Hehehehehehehe I'm in a goooddd mood today! ^^ even though I'm sick and twisted my ankle 3 times and banged my head into the stupid shelf.

So how was your day??

I'm SO glad my brother graduated!! But now he's acting like a lazy fat guy.

and OMG i just LOVE Hayoung!!! She's my bias in Apink. Eunji is second ^^

I love you my subsribers!!! Thankyou for the comments!!!! thankyou for reading silent readers!!

SARANGHAE

xXInspirit4lifeXx