Training Day part 2

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

 

By the way guys....... I'm planning on putting on romantic too. 

Minji is gonna end with L since that was what you guys want >.< then what is L.Joe's role? kekeke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L's POV

It's now 6.30 =.= WHEN CAN I GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL?! It's nothing major TT.TT I HATE laying down all day..... I wonder how the training is going on.... I hope it's not a disaster...

Minji's POV

"WAKE UP GUYS!!!! WE HAVE SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES!" I yelled.

"You don't need to be so loud :(" a voice said. I turned around and saw Hoya oppa standing sleepily at the end of the stairs.

"Well at least you woke up. Come on. Go get ready. The maids already made breakfast." I said as I fixed my tie. Hoya oppa trudged back upstairs.

After a while, I heard really loud banging noises. I mean REALLY loud. I ran to where the noise came from. It was the stairs. Then I saw it. It was Teen Top and Infinite(-L) all piled up at the end of the stairs. Well, at least they were ready for school.

"Seriously you guys? Who fell down first?" I asked them while they were trying to stand up.

"Dongwoo tripped from the top of the stairs and crashed into me, then I crashed into Sungyeol, then Sungyeol crashed into C.A.P, then he fell and crashed into Sungjong, then he hit Woohyun, then Hoya, then Niel, then L.Joe, then Chunji, then he hit the maknaes." Sunggyu oppa explained. I eyed Dongwoo.

"Sorry....... I was sleepy and I didn't see the stairs and I like ... tripped." He said and pouted.

"Whatever. As long as you're all okay. Let's eat breakfast, otherwise we'll be late." I said and walked into the kitchen. We ate the breakfast quietly and left for school.

@school

We were 10 minutes early. Sunggyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Hoya oppa and Sungyeol oppa went to the 3rd year highschooler's building and Teentop, Sungjong and I went into the 2nd year highschooler's building. 

When we got into the classroom, there was 7 minutes left with nothing to do.... 

"Hey, ummm, are we gonna continue for our training today?" L.Joe asked.

"Yeah... we are. You're gonna learn new stuff today so get ready. It ain't gonna be easy." I warned them and class has started.

Ricky's POV

School finally over!~ 

"Noona~ can we meet at your house around 5? I wanna go home and tell my parents that I'm coming back late." I asked her cutely.

"Awww, sure, why not? I'll have time to prepare the stuff for today too. BUT don't be too late arasso?" she said and looked at us.

"NEH~" We chorused and walked back home. 

I was walking down the road to my house when I heard clinging noises behind me. What was it? Ofcourse I didn't dare to turn around >.< so I walked faster. Then I heard it again. I can't take it anymore. I turned around. It was a drunk ajussi.

"Hey kiddo. You look like you got some cash~ gimme some of it." that old ajussi demanded.

"Sorry, ajussi. I don't have any." I replied nicely. When I was about to walk away, he grabbed my shirt.

"Don't lie kiddo. I know you have money so GIVE THEM TO ME!" 

"You asked for this ajussi. Mianhae." when I finished saying that, I grabbed ajussi's arm and spun him to the floor.

"AUGHHHH! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" he yelled and kept rolling on the floor. I sighed and walked away. So this is the benefit of learning martial arts and fighting.

L.Joe's POV

I got ready too early =.=

Should I visit L hyung? yes? no? yes? no? yes? no? yes? no?....

YES.

I bought food for hyung first, incase he's hungry.

When I got to the hospital, I asked the nurse for L hyung's room number cuz I forgot it >.<

"Mr.Kim's room is room 312 on the 4th floor to the right." said the nurse. 

"Khamsamnida." I said and bowed and headed towards hyung's room.

I quietly opened his door and I saw him watching TV. I smiled and walked in.

L's POV

 Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring =.=

I sighed and the TV. 

Drama. nope.

Gag show. nope.

Game show. nope.

Music bank...... yeap ^^

Beast was performing. Kya~ they're so good ^^.

"Annyeong hyung!~" said a familiar cheerful voice. I turned my head towards the door. I saw L.Joe standing there smiling his cute smile of his.

"Annyeong dongsaeng!" I replied cheerfully. He skipped to me and asked.

"Hyung!~ Have you eaten yet?" he asked cutely. GOSH. WHY U SO CUTE. I'm not gay btw.

"Talking about eating. Nope, I haven't. But I'm hungry :(" 

"No problem, hyung. I bought foooddd~" he said and held up the plastic bags.

"Aigoo, thankyou L.Joe-ah. I think you're my FAVORITE dongsaeng ^^" I said and he giggled. He set up the food on the tray and helped me sit up on the bed since I'm still dizzy from the hit. There's ALOT of food.

"The food is so much! You have to help me now." I said and smiled at him. He smiled and nodded. We ate happily and I asked him, "How's the training going on?"

"It's fine hyung. C.A.P hyung and Chunji hyung were soooo good~ I wish I was as good as them :(" he pouted. So cute ^^. Then he glanced at the clock.

"Oh, hyung. I think I have to go now. We still have training to do today." he said and threw the trash away, leaving the food for me.

"Awww, but you're just here for 30 minutes" I pouted. He giggled.

"Mianhae hyung. I have to go. I'll visit you next time soon. Bye bye hyung ^^" 

"Bye L.Joe-ah. Thanks for visiting me." He smiled at me and walked out of the room. Now all I have to do is eat and watch music bank. SHINee's on now. OH I'M CURIOUS YEAH~ hehehehe.

Minji's POV

4.59.

1 more minute and they all have to arrive.

L.Joe walked in and smiled at me.

"Annyeong Minji ^^" he smiled. I smiled back.

"Do you always arrive 1 minute before the appointment time?" I asked him since he arrived at 4.59 last time in HongDae.

"Yeah~ pretty much. Where are the others? and I just visited L hyung."

"Teen Top and Hoya oppa is on the roof on the 5th floor and Infinite are not here yet. And how is L? Is he okay?"

"He's fine~ He's still dizzy but he's fine apart from that. I'll go to find Teen Top okay?" 

"Okay. Oh btw, you don't have to go up the stairs. The elevator is on the left hallway from the kitchen."

"Oh okay, thanks."

L.Joe's POV

HOLY CRAP.

She has an elevator in her house?! WOAHH. I walked to the direction Minji gave me and I saw the elevator. It has a glass door. I pressed the button and door opened. It was a glass elevator. *It kinda look like that >.<*

I pressed the number 5 and it went up beautifully. I could see the rooms when I'm going up. They're all beautiful. Then I saw the room we stayed in las night. I didn't notice the elevator there! Then it stopped on the 5th floor. I walked out of the elevator and I saw a door that said "Roof". I opened the door and walked up the small flight of stairs and saw Teen Top and Hoya hyung fooling around. Then, Ricky noticed me.

"L.JOE HYUNG IS HERE!" he screamed and ran and hugged a bone crushing hug to me. Oww."

"Ricky-ah....c....can't....b....breath." I said and he let go of me. 

"Mianhae hyung. BTW hyung! We're practicing here today ^^"

"Oh cool. Let's wait for the others."

After a while, Infinite came to the roof and Sunggyu hyung said "You're gonna learn surviving today."

"You guys know that we will train " Dongwoo hyung asked. We nodded.

"But it's gonna be boring if we give you your weapons easily." continued Woohyun hyung.

"We will give you each a picture of a symbol." said Hoya hyung.

"And you will have to find those symbols." continued Sungyeol hyung. We nodded.

"But you will be in the woods behind Hoya hyung's house and you have to follow that symbol to get to your weapons." said Sungjong.

"We will meet at the private house somewhere in the woods and we'll continue our training." said Minji.

"Wait, this sounds like a military camp..." said Chunji hyung.

"Well you have to know how to survive." explained Sunggyu hyung. "and you have to know shoot soon."

We nodded and walked out of the rooftop and we went down and went outside. *THIS is what Minji's house looks like*

Hoya hyung led us behind his house. We saw the woods. It looks kinda scary since it's getting dark.

The hyungs led us to different spots and gave us our symbol. I got the hearts and infinite symbol.

Minji blew the whistle and we stepped into the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAY GUYS, HAYYYY.

So you wanna know what's gonna happen next? >.<

Anyways, sorry for the late update ^^.

FORGIVE ME PLEASE~~~~ (I can't wait for Infinite's comeback >.< I'm too impatient.)

Thanks for reading guys! 

Saranghaeyo~! <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx