Rainy Days

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Rainy Days - One Way Feat. Junsu of 2PM

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fCuzB6OeJ8)

or

Rainy Days English Ver.(Acoustic) - One Way 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRj7mLdgFTg)

Please Listen! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Umma! Appa! NO!"

I woke up from the same dream again, sweating everywhere. I quickly calmed myself down by breathing in and out deeply. I looked around the room and saw Dongwoo oppa sleeping in a weird pose, I saw L oppa sleeping like a kitten, Hayoung sleeping peacefully like a beauty. I poked my head down to see if Joon's asleep or not. He was sleeping comfortably. I sighed and decided to go for a walk outside.

I swiftly jumped down from my bunk bed and landed on the ground softly. I looked around, trying to spot my shoe in the dark. I saw it near the door and I slipped in it. I carefully opened the door, trying not to disturb the sleeping people, and slipped out without a sound. I sighed and looked around myself to see where I should go next, then I decided I should go to the empty park.

"Howonnie oppa..... why? What did they do to get shot? Oppa! WAE?!" cried a 5 years old Minji in her brother's arms. Hoya rubbed his sister's back soothingly.

"Don't cry, Minji.... don't cry. Be strong, arasso? Be strong for Umma and Appa, neh? Shhhh, it's okay." he whispered calmly, but inside, he's as hurt as Minji herself. He let his tears fall. Fall this once, only this once.

"Minji. Now that they're..........dead........... we have to be strong and you do know I have to take over their bussiness. We have to fight. We have to be..... a gangster." said Hoya in a serious voice as he looked sraight in to his sister's eyes.

"A gangster? But.... it's dangerous..." said Minji in a soft voice.

"Minji, please. If we don't fight.... we won't be able to handle this situation."

"Arasso, oppa..... I'll do this.... for you.... for Appa..... for Umma."

I slumped down on the bench in the park. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to forget all the pain I burried for nearly 13 years but i know that I can't forget it. I looked up in the sky and sighed. *Umma... Appa... why....*

Then suddenly, i felt drops of water hitting against my bare shoulders. I looked up and stretched my hand out and surely, rain starts pouring uncontrollably. Instead of running to find shelter, I just sat there, being drenched by the rain. Somehow, it calms me down a bit. You can say that I love rain.

I stood up and looked around for something I wanted the most, then I spotted it. I ran to the big tree and smiled. I started to climb up the tree to a perfect branch. I sat down and looked around to see a full view of the park. Rain slashed down onto the cement ground.

"MinMin, do you like rain?" asked a handsome middle aged man.

"Neh, appa!" Minji replied cheerfully. Her dad smiled and got a good idea.

"Minji.... do you want to climb that tree?" her dad asked as he pointed to a big tree not too far away from them.

"Climb a tree? Minji want to climb a tree!" clapped Minji and smiled widely. Her dad chuckled and watched his daughter running toward the big tree with her hazel long hair trailing behind her.

My hands found their way to my long hair. I combed it with my fingers and smiled.

"Minji?! Why is your hair pink??" exclaimed Hoya with his eyes wide.

"I dyed it, oppa. I want it to represent me. And it's our Umma's favorite colour..." Minji said bluntly as she sat down on the couch.

"Are you sure??? I mean.... you're a beginner gangster and you don't want to be noticed do you?" Hoya asked unsurely.

"I don't care, oppa. I'm strong enough to protect myself from those gangsters. All they do is picking up fights randomly. They need to learn some lessons." Minji smirked and cracked her knuckles. Hoya shivered at his sister's boldness and her evil self.

The rain kept on pouring on me and the sun is slowly rising from the horizon but I still sat there, not caring if I'm soaking wet or sitting on a high branch. Strangely, a butterfly fluttered in front of my face, interrupting me from my thoughts. The butterfly has pink wings with black and brown outlines and white spots. It landed on my hand and I lifted it up and smiled.

"You're just like me, little butterfly. You feel free now don't you?" I asked. Knowing I won't get an answer, I giggled.

"You have pink wings... and I have pink hair.... it really represent us don't you think?" I gently touch it's wings, andmiring the beauty. I smiled once again and out stretched my hand for it to fly off, and it did. But it fluttered to my nose, like kissing me good bye, and glided off elegantly in the now soft rain. Then I noticed, much to my dissapointment, the rain is starting to stop, the sun rose, and I reconed it's about 6 in the morning. 

I swiftly hopped down to the soft, but wet grass below me. I walked back to my room and put my ear beside the door, and to my relief, it's still quiet. 

I quietly opened the door to see all of them still sleeping deeply. I can't help but smile again. I grabbed my towel and clothes and get ready for a new adventure.

*Rainy days rainy days
Now that you’ve gone far away
My Raindrops pouring down my eyes
You know I’ll never be okay
Those fade away fade away
Don’t you know I’m missin you
Here and slow it falls again
Every day and night
As I open my eyes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hi~!!!

How are you my lovely readers??

I've been addicted to One Way recently >.<

If any of you don't know them, check them out! They're really GOOD!

I'm really happy!! 50 subscribers! <3

Thankyou guys for subscribing, commenting and reading!

I love you guys! 

xXInspirit4lifeXx