Today is the Day

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

Today, Saturday, we're gonna visit umma and appa, since today is their anniversary. I missed them.

I went into Hoya oppa's room to wake him up.

"Oppa.... wake up now." I shook him and said gently with a soft voice.

"Minji-ah, why so early? It's still 8am..." He complained. 

"Come on, oppa. It's umma and appa's anniversary. We gotta visit them. You told me yesterday too remember?" I pouted.

"Oh yeah~ Wait for me downstairs ^^ I'll get ready."

"Okay!" I kissed his cheek and went down stairs to cook breakfast. Soon, Hoya oppa came downstairs.

"Smells good ^^. Watcha cookin?" He said while he s his arms around my waist.

"I'm cooking English breakfast and don't act like my boyfriend, oppa."

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"I'm just saying oppa. As long as it's you, I don't mind. Kaja, let's eat then we'll go."

We started to eat in silence. A comfortable one though. 

"Shall we take the car?" Oppa asked.

"Ani. I want to walk. Just to get fresh air." 

The we were already walking down the silent street. We passed by a flower shop. I smiled and walked in with Hoya oppa walking behind me, smiling.

"Can you make a bouquet of white flowers please?" I asked the worker, surprisingly, a boy. He looked up and i realised it was L.Joe.

"L.Joe?! You work here?" I was so surprised! L.Joe could set flowers? He's this kinda type? Wow...

"Yeah.... kinda. hehehe. So, a bouquet of white flowers? for whom?" he asked.

"My parents, I'm gonna visit them with Hoya oppa."

"Your brother? Where is he?" 

"He's right behind me. What do you think?"

"Huh? Where?" I turned around and didn't see him. Instead I saw him being all girly, sniffing the pink flowers in the corner of the shop. =.=

"Pabo. How can you be a gangster?" I mumbled.

"Huh? He's a gangster? What group?" L.Joe asked while handing me a beautiful bouquet of white flowers he just made. (https://www.800florals.com/order.asp?item=T0553) *I dunno how to link the word >.<*

"He's in Infinite. The flower is beautiful btw. I can't believe you made it. Thanks. How much?"

"It's alright I'll give it for free. Just for you." He smiled his angelic smile. Wow. It's breath talking!

"Hey it's okay. What will your boss say if he knows?"

"This shop is owned by me. Don't worry. Now take it." 

"Thanks ^^. Hoya oppa! Let's go!" I said to oppa. He turned around from his sniffings and smiled. Then he thanked L.Joe and patted his head.

We walked out of the shop and Hoya oppa said, "Hey, those flowers smells so good! I was feel like I was flying~" I laughed hard. What kind of fierce gangster is that? Well, not like I'm not like that.

L.Joe's POV

She's gonna visit her parents? But why did the buy white flowers? I'll follow her.

"Ren! Can you take over for a while? I'll be back late." I said to my worker.

"Okay! I'll lock the shop for you hyung." He smiled. Aigoo so cute^^. I ruffled his blonde hair and walked out the shop and ran to the direction where Minji went.

Minji's POV

We got to the graveyard and saw umma and appa's grave next together. We knelt down and I put the flowers between their graves. They were burried together actually. Hoya oppa took out a wet tissue and wiped their tombstones. Then he said,"Umma, Appa, we really miss you. Minji is being a great boss for our company. I'm proud of her. I know you are too."

"Umma, Appa, can you do something for us to know that you are always with us, and listening to us all the time?" I asked. Right after I said that sentence. A soft wind was blown to our cheeks. I looked and Hoya oppa and smiled.

We talked for a little more about the stupid things we did until Hoya oppa got a phone call.

"Yoboseyo?........ What? Again?........... Now?........ Okay, I'll be there. *Phone call ends* Minji-ah. I have to go. They're in trouble."

"Arasso. If it's too bad, just call me kay?" I said.

"Okay. See ya." He said and kissed my cheeks. When he's gone, i picked up the tissue and got up to walk home when I saw L.joe there.

"L.Joe? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I...uh...came to visit my dad."

"Oh.....Where is his grave?"

"There. Let's go." I followed him and read his father's name. Lee Su Dong. Wait... Su Dong?

"Su Dong ajussi?! He's your dad?"

"Yeah. How did you know my dad?"

"Uhhhhh...... he's my dad's ex-secretary.... Do you know what your dad worked as?"

"No..... he never told me. But he said it's a good job :) My mom works there too."

"Yeah. She's Lee JiMin ajumma right?"

"Yeah..... wow you know both of them...."

"Hehehehe Kinda.... let's go to the park." We both walked to the park awkwardly. When we got there, we sat down at an empty bench.

L.Joe's POV

I'm confused. How did she know my dad? And why did she go to the graveyard? Wait... she said she's gonna visit her parents? They're dead? Omo!

The a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You wanna know how my parents die?" I couldn't say anything, but I wanna know so I nodded.

"It was the day they were coming back from New York. I was 5 that time. It was a special day for them. When they got off the plane and went into the car, it was all fine. Until they were near to our house enough for me to see the car, someone shot the wheel and the car skidded to the side. They didn't die then, but they died because of that man who shot about 10 bullets to them. I saw everything, like slow motion. It happened so clearly. That's when Hoya oppa decided to form a gang and taught me how to fight. Until now, we could still remember the time, and today's the day when they died, today is their wedding anniversary, today is when my brother became strong, when I became strong, When I learn to fight."

Okay wow........... she saw her parents die?! I mean that's horrible.

"Do you know who the guy is?" I asked

"No, but the guy wrote a short note. It was a letter. It said "S". it' s a mystery."

"I'm sorry.... let's go? It's kinda late."

"Yeah. Time flies :). Come on let's go together." She said and stood up. I followed her. It was a comfortable silence when we heard a voive said "Well, Well. If it isn't Lee Minji." It was a girly voice. Minji and I turned around and I saw 5 girls. I have a bad feeling for them. I turned to Minji and her eyes were so murderous. Then she growled......

 

 

 

 

"4 Minute"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHHH, 4MINUTE APPEARED!

SOOOOO, How was it? Boring? I'm sorry I can't explain well or i bored you :(

I'm not that experienced in writing stories. 

Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed ^^

Saranghayooo reader! <3 Gomawo kiss

xXInspirit4lifeXx