Plan 1.... Yes or No?

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Myungsoo lost his shoe in that picture ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoya's POV

"Okay, Woohyun hyung, Plan one start!" I whispered and we scattered to our place.

Yes, we're back in school now, and we have one more fun thing to do.... Get L and Minji together. Of course we know they have feelings for each other, it's totally obvious! They even have couple necklaces from the school trip!

I spotted Minji walking out of her classroom towards Woohyun hyung. I quickly hid behind the lockers and waited until they are gone, but I can't come out yet......

L skipped out with Sungjong and walked towards the cafeteria, but Sungjong turned his head towards me and winked, which means my business will start now.

I pulled out a paper and looked around to see anyone. There were a group of Sophomore girls and I smirked. *I can get that*

"Hey, girls." I said and they looked up at me. They paused for 5 seconds and let out some screeching squeals.

"SUNBAE-NIM!!!!" *Ugh... For L and Minji's sake*

"Hey... Uh, do you mind doing me a favor?" I asked and flashed my smile.

"Sure, sunbae-nim. What is it?" asked the calmest girl.

"Well, I have to get some papers from the teacher's office to Ms. Heo, but I have something to do....." I said and played with my fingers.

"NO PROBLEM SUNBAENIM!" The other girls squeal and ran dashed away, dragging her calmest friend away.

I sighed and walked to Minji's locker and quickly put the paper inside and I silently laughed evily.

*Minji.... L.... Soon...*

~~~~~~~~~~

Sungjong's POV

"Hyung~~ I'm Boredddd." I whined playfully banged my forehead on the table.

"Yah... Why are you bored so easily? It's not like you'll die--Mmppfff" L hyung spitted out bits of meat and slurped back his saliva.

"Eww Hyung!!!! WIPE.THAT.MEAT.OFF." I said sternly and he quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped his saliva off the table.

"Ugh, I'm gonna puke." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Sungjong, I have to go to my locker. I forgot my phone in there." he said and stood up. I stood up after him and my heart raced.

*Did hyung put the letter in his locker yet?* I panicked and looked around nervously. L hyung turned around and looked at me.

"Coming?" he asked and I started to sweat.

"Uhh.... Umm, yeah.. I'm just.. I just got a call. I'll follow you out." I said quickly got out my phone and pretended to pick up the phone but actually, I'm dailing Sungyeol hyung's number.

"Hyung!" I whispered when he picked up the call.

"What's up?" he said casually and I rolled my eyes.

"Did you put the letter in L hyung's locker?" I said quietly and straightened up when L hyung glanced back at me.

"Yeah, I did. Don't worry." he said and I sighed.

"Well, good. Bye hyung." I said and hung up. I jogged up towards L walked silently beside him. When we arrived at his locker, I acted casual but actually, I was soooo excited to see his reaction. I looked around and spotted a camera near me and I recognised it as Sunggyu hyung's. I winked at the camera and resumed acting.

L hyung opened the locker and spotted the letter.

"Hmm? What's this?" he murmured and I glanced over his shoulders.

"Hyung... It looks like a letter.. to you." I said and shrugged. He looked at me with the "WTF" face and rolled his eyes.

"Well, DUH it's a letter." he said and looked at the letter.

"Hyung! Open it!" I urged him and he took a deep breath and unfolded it, and read it aloud.

To, Kim Myungsoo

Oppa! Can you meet me at the park near my house?

I have something to tell you!

8.30 pm. Don't be late, okay?

Minji

"Min....ji?" he stared at the paper and blinked. "She wants to tell me something?" he said and raised his head up to look at me.

"Hyung..... do you... perhaps... like Minji?" I asked playfully. I saw blush creeping up hyung's face and I smirked.

"I...uh.... No! I don't!..... umm... I do..." he stuttered and covered his read face. I laughed and patted his back.

"Cool... then today, confess to her!" I encouraged and he looked at me.

"Confess?" he repeated. It's as if he thinks it's in french.

"Yeah, confess. Today. When you guys meet." I said and nodded. He looked at the ground and paused for a moment, then he looked up confidentaly.

"Okay. I, Kim Myungsoo aka L, will confess." he puffed his chest and turned to me. "Today." he said and I smiled. I hi-fived him and he head-locked me and we laughed all the way to class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Woohyun's POV

"Oppa! I have to get my books! So be quick!" Minji whined and stomped her feet.

"Okay, okay." I said with my mouth full of food. I stood up and put the tray away and ran up to Minji.

"What do you have now?" I asked.

"Hmm... History. You?" she asked back.

"MUSIC!" I yelled and danced happily. I heard Minji laugh so I stop and smiled at her.

"Come on. Let's go get your books." I said and smiled wider. She better notice the letter.

Minji opens her locker widely and pulled out her History book, then she paused. She slowly reached her hand to grab the letter. 

"Ohh, Minji! You've got a letter! Secret admirer maybe?" I teased and she blushed.

"Come on! It might be someone elses." she said and nearly threw it away. Then, she noticed her name on the paper and lifted it back up.

"Well, it is for you." I said and leaned against the locker. She unfolded it carefully and read.

 

To, Lee Minji

Hey! Can you meet me at the park near your house?

I have something to tell you!

8.30 pm. Don't be late, okay?

L

"Hmm?" she said after reading it. "Kim Myungsoo have something to tell me?" she mumbled, but I still heard it.

"Hey, Minji. Do you like L?" I asked without hesitation. Her eyes widened and stood like a statue for a moment.

"I think...... I do." she said and her shoulders deflated.

"Then confess." I told her and her jaw dropped. She looked at me with her round eyes.

"Are you serious?!" she gasped and I nodded. She bit her lip and I patted her back.

"Don't worry. You're strong enough, right? You're a fierce gangsta and you're scared of confessing?" I smirked, trying to make her braver.

"You're right....... I am strong enough.... then... I will confess, oppa!" she said and flashed her million dollar smile to me and pumped her fist. "I will confess." she said determined and walked off, leaving me all alone.

"Pffsshh. She's so confident." said a voice behind me. I spun around and saw Dongwoo hyung shaking his head.

"She will surely confess, right?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"Who knows? We'll go to her house this evening anyways so we'll make sure." I said as he placed his arm on my shoulders.

"Yeah... We really have to succeed, otherwise all this will be wasteful." said another voice. I turned my head to the direction where the voice came from and saw the whole bunch of Teen Top smiling.

"It would be totally awesome to them together." said Chunji and Niel nodded.

"What's better, is them getting married!" clapped rickly and CAP laughed.

"Even better.... if they have babies." said L.Joe and winked. Changjo laughed and hi-fived L.Joe.

"You guys." I said and shook my head, even though I'm laughing.

"Hey, go to class you guys." said Dongwoo hyung and dragged me to music class. I saw Sunggyu hyung sprawled out on the floor of the room and I chuckled.

"Hyung! You're sleepy? Again?" I asked and he lifted his head up a bit.

"Yeah... maybe...." he mumbled and slumped back again. We laughed and sat on a chair nearby and the door opened, revealing Mr. Seo. He looked at Sunggyu hyung and shook his head.

"Human slug's reappearance." he said and walked to the teacher's desk while we're laughing our heads off.

"Can't agree more, Mr. Seo!" Dongwoo hyung and I yelled and continued laughing, including the teacher.

*Life is fun.... especially getting "them" together.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry.... short update.

How was everything?!

Hehe maybe you don't know this, but I like One Direction so I wanna say.... Happy Birthday Niall!

Hehehehe Hope you liked the chapter!

Saranghae!

xXInspirit4lifeXx