The Tour

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L.Joe's POV

I can't believe it!

A really famous gangster is my classmate AND my tour guide! Kyaa~!

Anyways~ when will the bell ring?

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Right on time ^^

The class was empty apart from Teen Top, Minji and 2 other guys.

"Good Luck Minji ;) have a great day~" said a feminine looking guy.

"Yeah man, good luck. And next time, leave some time for me to beat you up kekeke." said a handsome looking guy, but he has bruises everywhere. Probably because of that "fight" with Minji he was talking about.

"Aish, just go man! I bet Infinite is waiting. Tell them I'm not gonna join." said Minji. Gosh, she's beautiful.

The 2 guys left and Minji stood up.

"So you wanna tour around school?"

"Nehh!" we said in unision."

"Um... we have 45 minutes to tour but the campus is so huge, plus we have to go grab some lunch, so we might continue our tour after school, arasso?" she said all in one go.

"Okay"

"Kaja"

Then she walked out of the room leaving us dazed in confusion. Then she suddenly popped her hed back in.

"Hehehe. You don't know where the cafeteria is don't you?"

C.A.P hyung shook his head.

"Arasso, I'll wait, but be fast! I'm hungry" she growled.

Ricky's POV

We followed Minji everywhere. She was right. This school is HUGE!!!

When we got to the cafeteria, everyone made a way for Minji. *wow*

"Come on. lets go get food and sit."

"Neh~" we chorused. We were kinda... scared? I mean come on man! She's a fierce gangster! 

After we got our food, we sat at a table with Minji. It was a really awkward silence when I decided to break it.

"Uhhh.... Minji-ssi, can I call you noona?" I asked cutely.

"Ehh... I'm 94'.... so I'll be guessing you and Changjo are 95'?" she asked back, surprising me.

"How did you know?"

"I got skillz baby ;)"

"So...can I call you noona?"

"Sure! Why not?"

"ME TOO!" yelled Changjo.

"keke arasso. You guys are consider lucky. I don't let people call me noona this easily."

"Ah~ we'll have our tour after school. Is it okay for you guys?" Minji noona asked.

"Ah neh. We're fine, and call us Teen Top. That's what we call ourselves." Said Chunji hyung.

Minji's POV

It's the last period for today and I'm staring at the clock.

3...

2...

1...

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Hah. Told ya I got skillz.

I stood up and walked to the Teen Top guys. Srsly. If they're TeenTop now, what will their name be when they're grown up? Adult Top? Huh~ nevermind.

"Hey guys, let's go."

"Oh. Ah... wait a minute." said L.Joe. They're packing their suff while I am waiting patiently.

"Okay,We're done. Let's Go!~~~" that Ricky dongsaeng cheered. *Aigoo =.=*

We walked to the first building which is for 1st year highschoolers. The boys and girls squeal when I stepped inside and squealed even more when Teen Top appeared. I showed them around."

Next was the 2nd year highschoolers building, which is ours >.<. We were walking araound when I met Taemin.

"Taeminnie!"

He turned around and gasped. "MINJI!!" He screamed and attacked me with a bone crushing hug.

"Why are you here, cuz?"

"Nothing. I'm just gonna transfer to this school."

"Oh okay then, bye Taeminnie!"

"Bye Jiji!"

Then we moved on to the 3rd year highschooler's building. Since there was nothing much, I decided to take them to my favorite place in school.

"Now let's go to the last place. My favorite place~"

We got to the destination and it was a Gym!!! There's a boxing place*my favorite!*, Indoor swimming pool, indoor basketball court and futsal court and many more!!!! 

As the guys are roaming around the area, I got a call.

L.Joe's POV

I heard Minji pick up her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"....... "What happened now?"....... "...Tell the guys to handle them first. If they're too stubborn, finish them. They know what to do."....... "Alright, hang in there, I'll be there in 5"

She hung up and yelled, "Guys! I have to go now! Remember to close the door and don't get lost alright?!" She didn't wait for our answer and she dashed out of the Gym. *Who was she talking to? What does she mean by finish them? Is she hiding something?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long update?

Well I wrote this in class so it might a little >.<

Well thanks for commenting! It gave me alot of courage!

Love you readers! 

Saranhaeyo <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx