You're Not Alone

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

"Hey, bastard. We don't want  to have any problems here, understand?" I growled to Joon, who's glaring back at me.

"I can't assure you that. You won't know what my team and 4 Minute would do." he replied and smirked. Ugh, I just want to rip his mouth off his face and bomb his body up. My fist tighten up and my knuckles turned white. My blood is boiling with anger. A hand was placed on my shoulders, soothingly. I turned around to see L.Joe looking at me with warm eyes.

"Calm down, hyung. We'll deal with...him later. Let's go see Sunggyu hyung." he said and glared at Joon for a split second and looked back at me again.

"What about the room?" I asked him, ignoring Joon completely.

"Don't worry, hyung. I saw Minji getting the key with the other girl." he said and smiled. I nodded and glared at Joon once more and walked off with L.Joe to Sunggyu hyung.

Minji's POV

I walked into the room with Hayoung and frowned when I saw 5 beds. "There should be only 4 beds." i muttered but Hayoung heard it. "Eh? Wae, unnie?" she asked and tilted her head. I looked at her and smiled. "Well, get rid of Joon and have four of us in this room. Me, you, Myungsoo oppa and Dongwoo oppa."

"Ahhhh, I should meet them. I didn't talk to them yet." she said and smiled. "Don't you want to go and stay with your friends?" I asked her as I sat on one of the beds. "I.......................... don't have any friends..." she said in a soft voice. My head shot up and my eyes got 2x wider.

"Bwohh?! How can you not have any friends?! I mean, you're like super nice and bubbly!" I exclaimed.

"I'm an outcast in school. The only people that actually likes me is my parents and my unnie, Eunji." she said and sighed shakily. I stood up and hugged her which made her startled.

"You're not alone now, Hayoung. Now, let's go meet the boys shall we?" I asked her and she smiled. I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the guys. I spotted 13 of them chatting and laughing. Sungjong oppa is being bullied by Hoya oppa and Sungyeol oppa. Hoya oppa is pushing him down while Sungyeol oppa is kneeing him in the .

"GUYS!!" I yelled and they stopped their conversations and looked at me. "Meet my new friend, Hayoung." I said and pulled Hayoung in front of me, since she's hiding behind my back.

"An- annyeonghaseyo. O- Oh Ha- Hayoung i- imnida." she stuttered and bowed deeply. The guys are silent for a moment.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Teen Top imnida!"

"Sunggu imnida."

"Dongwoo imnida."

"Woohyun imnida"

"Hoya imnida"

"Sungyeol imnida."

"Myungsoo imnida. Nickname's L."

"CAP imnida. Minsoo's the name."

"Sungjong imnida!"

"Chunji imnida!"

"L.Joe imnida. You can call me Byunghun if you want."

"Niel imnida!"

"Ricky imnida!!! Nice to meet you!!!"

"Changjo imnida... nice to meet you"

They introduced themselves happily which startled Hayoung really much. I leaned in to her ears and whispered, "See? They like you, you know."

"So this is your roommate? Kyahh! So cute!" squealed Sungjong and pinched Hayoung's cheeks. I slapped his hands away and he pouted. Hayoung smiled. Then, I saw BtoB from the corner of my eye heading towards us. I'm guessing that Hayoung saw them too and she shuffled uneasily towards me and held on to my arm. 

"Hayoung-ah. You know BtoB right?" I asked her. She nodded quickly. "They're the Junior Kingas in my school." she whispered, barely audible. "Did they do anything to you?" I asked her again. She shook her head. "I barely see them because I'm always in the library." she whispered again. "NOONA!!!!!!!!" yelled a very familiar voice. I turned around and saw a flash of black before being tackled on to the floor. "SungJae!!!" yelled 2 voices. I think it's Sungjong's and Niel's. They have to peel SungJae off me but the next victim ,Sungjong, got attacked to the floor beside me.

"Oh! Wait..... guys? Isn't this Hayoung-ssi?"said Ilhoon and furrowed his eyebrows. BtoB looked at Hayoung for a while and Changsub nodded. "Yep. It is Hayoung-ssi. We finally get to meet her now! YAY!" he said and jumped around. Hayoung tilted her head in confusion. Seems like Peniel noticed adn he smiled. "Don't be confused, Hayoung-ssi. We wanted to talk to you for a long time now but the Mblaq and 4 Minute said don't mess with you. I don't know why." he explained and I smiled like a proud mother.

We went to the cafeteria since today was a 'settling in' day. Infinite and Teen Top wanted to know why BtoB said they can't mess with Hayoung. So Hayoung explained everything from being an outcast to being bullied everyday. Infinite, Teen Top and BtoB looked at Hayoung and sighed. Then, somehow. SungJae whispered something to Peniel. He smiled and whispered to Minhyuk and the whispering continued until i got the message. I smiled and prepared for the plan this evening.

Hayoung's POV

Everything is going on well and everyone is so friendly with me. I was having a good time and it was evening.

"Hayoung-ah! Let's go for a walk!" said Minji unnie cheerfully. I nodded and smiled. I already know I'm close to her and she's like my second sister. She linked arms with me and we walked off somewhere. Minji unnie led me to an empty playground. 

"Oh! Hayoung-ah! I forgot something in the room. Stay here okay? I'll be back in a sec." she said hurriedly and ran away. 

"O...kay?" i said unsurely and decided to walk around the playground. Then, I saw something on the ground. I picked it up and it appeared to be a bar of chocolate with a note with it. It read "Hayoung-ah! You have a good eyesight! Now follow the trail. Don't get scared, arasso?"

I frowned at the note and looked up to see an arrow on a tree. I followed the arrow and ended up in a big ballroom. It was dark and quiet. It makes me shiver. Then suddenly, the light went on and I jumped a little bit. There was a stage in front of me with a HUGE box on it. It's REALLY huge. I walked towards it and found a card on the floor.

"Dear Hayoung,

           If you're reading this then it means you're infront of the box right? This present is for you so open it!!!"

*Eh?? for me?* I tilted my head in confusion and looked at the box. There was a string hanging from the top of the box. I grabbed it and pulled the string. The box opened and revealed 20 people smiling widely at me. I gasped, shocked. "Oppas!" I exclaimed. Then, a banner fell from the back of the stage and Minji unnie appeared. "Unnie!" i gasped. I looked at the banner and it said, "You're Not Alone!! You have us now!" 

I looked back at the now lined up 21 people in front of me. 

"YOU'RE NOT ALONE, HAYOUNG-AH!" they yelled and stretched their arms out, each holding a white rose. Tears streamed down my cheeks in happiness and I whispered, "Thankyou, Oppas, Unnie." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!

How's da chapta?!?!

How are youuu?!?!

Thankyou Subbies! 

Thanks for the comments!

xXInspirit4lifeXx