A Successful Prank on L

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Hoya's POV

*I'm really looking forward to Minji's prank >.< L's gonna get sooo mad >:D*

I saw L sleeping in class peacefully, but he's not gonna be peaceful for long.

RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Plan START!

I walked to L who just woke up because of the bell.

"Yah L, You wanna come to my house today?"

"Sure hyung. Who's going?"

"Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung is."

"Arraso hyung, I'll go"

With that I walked out to meet Minji. I saw her talking to Sunggyu and Woohyun hyungs. I got to them and asked, "Are you sure it'll work? Do you think he'll freak out?". I was worried the plan will fail.

"Don't worry oppa >:D. I am so positive of this plan." Minji said ever so confidently. Woohyun hyung, Sunggyu hyung and I exchange glances and nodded.

"We're in"

Then I texted L to meet at 6pm

L's POV

I got a text from Hoya hyung to meet at 6. Ugh, why so late?

@6pm

I just arrived in front of Hoya hyung's house/mansion. I saw Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung waiting for me in front of the gate. I greeted them and we went inside. I saw Minji in the kitchen with Hoya hyung talking really seriously. Minji walked out and faced us with....Tears?! in her eyes. 

WHAT?! MINJI IS CRYING?!

"Y-yah...Minji-ah...are you crying?" asked Woohyun hyung. Then she started crying....CRAP.

"What happened Minji?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"I....I....I'm......Die.......Dying.." Then she bursted into tears.

I was so shocked. Probably the biggest shock of my life.Then Minji started choking and some white foam came out of and she collapse.

"MINJI!!!!!!!!" I shouted, and in a flash, I got to her and craddled her in my arms. I looked at the hyungs. They were in tears already.

"Minji-ah... if you die, then who would pull pranks on me? Who would argue and fight with me? Don't die Minji-ah please...." I was already crying... Minji looked into my eyes and said, "Right... who would pull pranks on you if i die?.... Who would pull pranks, likenow? Who would make you cry just because I pretended to die like now? Myungsoo-ah......YOU JUST GOT TRICKED!!!!"

I was dazed, shock, sad, angry...... i dunno... i looked at the hyungs and saw them clutching their stomachs, laughing hardcore on the floor.

"WHAT?!!!!! MINJIIIII!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi-yeom ^^

How's the chapter? Confusing? Bad? Good? Understanding? :)

I'll try to uptade tomorrow because school starts tomorrow TT^TT

Anyways I hope you enjoy ^^

xXInspirit4lifeXx