I Can't Help It

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

Everyone was boarded on to the plane and I was sitting with Dongwoo oppa. I'm leaning on his shoulders while he's still trying to braid my hair. I caught Joon looking at me. I nudged Dongwoo oppa and whispered, "Oppa, look at Joon. Why is he staring?". Dongwoo oppa looked at him and Joon immediatly turned around and accidentaly hit Mir who was beside him. "Ack! Hyung! What was that for?". I giggled and shook my head while Dongwoo smirked and chuckle. "He's acting weird isn't he?" he asked and continued braiding my hair.

Joon's POV

"Ack! Hyung! What was that for?" yelled Mir as he covered his mouth. "Geez, sorry. You alright?" I asked him and he just nodded. *Aish, Joon. Why are you like this?? You can't fall for her!!* I glanced at Minji scolding Dongwoo for messing up her hair. I sighed and leaned back. *But I can't help it*.

Minji's POV

"Oi, Oppa! See? I can't undo it now!" i complained and struggled to undo my pink tangled hair. Captain crew prepare for take off. I sighed as I sat back and closed my eyes. *This is gonna be a real hella trip*

Dongwoo's POV

We were landing already and Minji is still asleep. The landing was quite soft so it didn't put any affect on Minji. "Minji-ah~ Wake up now. We're here." I said and lightly shook her, but she just turned around and continued sleeping. I sighed, giving up, and tapped L's shoulders who was sitting in front of me. "What's up, hyung?" he asked as he turned around. "Wake Minji up for me. You're the only one who can help now." I said and rubbed my temples and unbuckle my belt.

I stood up and made way for L. He sat down in my seat and whispered something into Minji's ear which made her shot up, banging her head into L's in the process. "OWWW!!" yelled Minji and L at the same time. They glared at each other. Minji has a deadly aura around her while L has some kind of I-better-run-to-survive aura. "You better stay away from me as soon as possible or else..." said Minji and traced her long slender finger in a horizontal line across her neck. L laughed uneasily as he backed away towards Sunggyu hyung. I shook my head in amusement and looked at Minji. "Let's go?" i asked her and she sighed angrily as she stood up. We got our bags and walked out of the plane and met up with Infinite, Teen Top and BtoB. L was hiding behing Hyunsik and we walked off. I saw Minji from the corner of my eye, dragging L by the ear while L was whining. I chuckled a bit and swung my arm around Hoya's neck and said, "Your sister is very strange sometimes."

L's POV

"Minji! Minji! Mian...Ah!! Mianhae! ow ow ow Mianhaeyo!! Ahh.. Let go, please, please..ah! Minji'ah!! Mian~!!" I begged Minji to let go of my ear because it feels like it's gonna fall off. She then let go of my sore ear and I looked up, expecting Minji to me fuming or raising a hand to punch me but no, she was pouting very cutely while crossing her arms. "Why did you say that?" she asked. "Say what?" i asked back.

"Say.....that"

"Ohhh, saying that if you don't wake up, I'll kiss you?" i said and smirked. Her cheeks suddenly got red hot and she hit my chest. I laughed and grabbed her wrist. "Hey, I was just kidding." i said and smiled at her. "But it's embarrassing! Now you could wake me up anytime...." she said and continued pouting. I then saw Jihyun from the corner of my eye, trying to push Minji but I pulled her away first. Luckily Unluckily, I tripped on something and fell backwards while holding onto Minji which cause her to fall on me. There's only ONE word to describe this situation now............. AWKWARD. Minji quickly scrambled to her feet. I saw her bright red face and chuckle abit while sitting up. "Uhhh.... See you later then." she said and ran to L.Joe and jumped onto his back for a piggyback ride. I smiled as I stood up and dusted my pants. *I think I can't help it....... that I'm falling for you, Minji* i shook my head and looked over to the guys. "Hey! Hyung! I wanna piggyback ride too!!!" I yelled and ran up to Dongwoo hyung and jumped onto his back for a ride. "Yah! Why me?" he whined but won't let go of me. "Because I love you the most hyung!"

 

 

"EWWWWWWWWW KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG GUYSS!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so sorry I didn't update for SOOO long!! Everything is going crazy!

My brother just graduated from high school today so, YAY!!

Exams are finally over. YAY!!

Best prom ever. YAY!!

Finally gets to update. DOUBLE YAY!!

So, yeah.. I'm back!!!

SARANGHAE.... and KHAMSAMNIDA!!!!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx