Group Trip! 1

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Sungyeol's POV

Right now, Infinite and Teen Top are at Hoya hyung's house. Minji was still asleep, strangely, and we have one victim.

"Kim Myungsoo." I called out. He turned from the fridge at noticed all the attention was on him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked us and shuffled away. Dongwoo hyung, who was the closest to him, grabbed his shirt and pulled him back and pushed him on the chair.

"Tell us everything." Sunggyu hyung demanded.

"About?" L asked and drank down his cup of milk.

"Your date, with Minji." CAP said and Sungjong giggled.

"Huh?!" L yelled and the milk shot out of his mouth. "EWWWW." we squirmed and from being in a group, all of us are trying to get far away from L.

"Guys, come back! I'm lonely.." he whined and tried touching Sungjong but he slapped his hands away first.

"L hyung! Go clean up the table and go wash your hands, NOW!" Sungjong ordered, and of course, L obeyed. After he finished doing everything, we gathered back to our original places and leaned in as L sighed.

"Okay, I'll tell you..."

~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

"NOW!" a voice boomed. I jumped off my bed and frowned. 

*Who the hell is yelling in the morning?!* I grabbed my stuff and went to take a shower. The scar on my stomach is still visible, but it is starting to fade away. I slipped on my shorts and blue tank top and tied my hair up into a messy bun. 

I walked to the elevator and went down, still sleepy. I heard people talking from the kitchen so I dragged myself into the kitchen. I saw the guys poking fun and L oppa so I crossed my arms and cleared my throat.

They all snapped their heads in my direction and smiled evilly.

"We know everything!" they said and I tilted my head.

"Know what?" I asked and sat down beside L.

"About last night!!" They hollered and I shrugged.

"So? It was fun. Oh, L oppa, thank you for the skates. I love it." I smiled and he patted my head.

"No problemo." he smiled back.

"Omo! It's so weird seeing my sister like this!" L.Joe gasped and hugged Chunji.

"Our daughter grew up well." Hoya said and placed his head on Dongwoo's shoulders.

"EWW Guys! What the heck?!" All of us yelled at the 'couple' and Changjo pretended to puke.

"I'm bored here..." Woohyun oppa trailed and Sunggyu oppa nodded.

"We should go out somewhere." Ricky suggested and I smiled.

"I know where. You guys go get ready and we'll meet at 12.00 at Sungjonggie's mall." I said and stood up. We bid our goodbyes as everyone seperated home and Hoya and L.Joe oppa went up to their rooms to get ready while I fetched out my phone.

We're so lucky today's Thursday, a day off school.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is everyone else?" I asked Sungjong. He shrugged and sipped on his caramel coffee.

"I came here after leaving your house. What about Hoya hyung and L.Joe?" he asked and propped his chin onto is palm.

"You know those guys. They're always trying to look their best. No idea why." I said and looked out of the window. I felt Sungjong staring intently at me so I turned my head around and gave the what-are-you-looking-at look.

"Your really love Myungsoo hyung, don't you?" he sighed and smiled dreamily. I blushed and nodded, not denying the fact.

"BABY!" I voice boomed from the entrance and I turned my head. L oppa is heading towards me like a bull, and crashed his body on to me. I swear I could've died.

"L oppa! Get Off! You're Killing Me!" I yelled and struggled to push him off. He stood up and grabbed me up too.

"Where are we going today???" He asked me and jumped into a seat next to Sungjong's.

"Not telling." I smiled and looked out of the window. I noticed that Hoya, L.Joe and Niel oppa is walking into the entrance. I told the guys to walk out to meet with them.

"What took you so long?" I asked L.Joe oppa and punched his shoulders.

"What?! I just wanted to look good." he defended and looked behind him.

"I thought the others are already here..." he trailed and Niel nodded.

"I saw their cars." he said. Hoya oppa  fetched out his phone and read a message.

"Guys, they're at the table in the parking lot. Let's go." he said and skipped out. I shook my head and walked towards them, with my hand interwined with L's.

"Minji!!!!!!!! Where are we going?! I wanna go now!!" yelled Dongwoo oppa. I laughed.

"Then let's go. I prepared something." I said and led all of them to my MASSIVE camp car. I had two, so I asked the drivers to drive it here for me, and driving it to the location I prepared.

"Both of these camp cars have drivers. The only problem is seperating in two groups." I said.

"Black and White!" yelled Changjo and I laughed. This game is always the only solution for us.

"Okay, ready?" Sunggyu oppa said and hid his hand behind his back.

"Ready!" we all yelled.

"Black and........white!" We yelled. 

Me-white

Sunggyu-black

Dongwoo-white

Woohyun-black

Hoya-black

Sungyeol-white

Myungsoo-white

Sungjong-black

Minsoo(CAP)-black

Chunji- white

L.Joe-white

Niel-black

Ricky-black

Changjo-white

"YEAH!!!!" yelled L oppa and jumped around happily with L.Joe alongside. I rolled my eyes and clapped my hands.

"So, the camp car on the left will be named black van and the one on the left will be the white van. Come on, guys. Let's go. I don't want it to get dark when we get there." I said and Dongwoo oppa excitedly opened the door and jumped in. We chatted excitedly inside the car, but soon, everyone drifted off to sleep, including me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I lifted my eyelid open and sat up. Everyone is still asleep but when I look out of the window, I noticed we're already there. I shook Myungsoo oppa but he won't wake up, so I decided to wake Sungyeol up first.

"Oppa, wake up. We're here." I said and he cracked his eye open.

"Where?" he asked in his husky, sleepy voice.

"You'll know. Now can you please help me wake up the others?" I asked and he nodded. We kicked all the guys awake and went outside the camp car. I stretched my body and looked around, satisfied. The guys from the car got out one by one and looked around curiosly.

"Where is this?" L oppa asked and grabbed my hand.

"We're going to Nami Island!" I announced and they stared at me, eyes wide.

"By?" asked Chunji and I flashed him my smile.

"By the ZipWire." I said and they all leaped up in happiness.

"Let's go!!" We yelled and ran towards the place where the ZipWire is.

This totally will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! 

OMG I'm so sorry... I have my play practice and stuff and I really have to concentrate on my lines...

I'll try to update when I have time :)

xXInspirit4lifeXx