Reasons

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Minji's POV

We're driving as fast as we could to the building where....... our real father is..

"DAMN IT! THAT DAMN CAR, GET OUT OF THE ING WAY!!!" Yelled Hoya and I patted his shoulder.

"Hyung.. calm down." said L.Joe but looked kinda irritated too.

"Oppa, park and swap with me." I said and he nodded. He swirved into a corner and parked for us to switch places. I slammed the door closed and stepped on the accelerator and drove on to the main road. After a few minutes on the main road, then I turned into a dark alley way.

"Minji... where are you going?" asked Hoya oppa and I smirked.

"Shortcut." I said and truned around a few corner and we arrived at a building... to be specific, a luxurious hotel.

"Can we like... get in?" asked L.Joe nervously. Hoya oppa shrugged and I just rolled my eyes and pushed the door open.

"May I help you?" a male worker there asked. I looked at Hoya oppa and nodded my head towards him. He sighed.

"Yeah. Do you know someone called Lee Minwoo in here?" he asked and the worker told him to wait for a while. The worker came back and told us that our father is at the rooftop.

"But, only the people he knows goes up there." he said politely with a hint harshness in his voice.

"I'm Lee Byunghun. His son. So is Lee Minji here and Lee Howon." L.Joe said and crossed his arms. The worker's eyes widened and quickly bowed to us. He hurriedly led us to an elevator which will take us straight up. We thanked him and I heaved a sigh once the elevator door closes.

"What's wrong?" asked Hoya oppa and leaned back. I sighed again and shook my head.

"I'm just wondering..... why he sent us away and stay with.... our foster parents?" I asked. My head is spinning due to too much thinking.... and worries and much more stuff.

"I don't know.... We have to let him explain...." said L.Joe and rubbed his temples. I did the same and glanced at the floor number. 54. Not long until the door opens.

55.

56.

57.

58.

59.

60.

The door opens and a strong gush of wind slapped on to my face. I glared at the air and sighed. I looked around..... it's not as luxurious as the lobby.. but it looks comforting. I silently grabbed the hands of my two brothers and held my breath. This is it..... I will get to see my..... biological father.

I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to me left and saw L.Joe looking at me, eyes wide.

"What's the matter?" I asked in a hushed voice... for some reason. He didn't say anything, but instead, pointed to something. I followed where his finger was pointing at, and I saw a man... not tall, sitting on a chair. I blinked mutiple times, wondering if it's our father or not.

"Hoya oppa!" I whispered and tugged the hand on my right.

"Huh?" he said and blinked at me. L.Joe pointed to the man and Hoya oppa gasped.

"Oppa. Can you go and ask... if he's Lee Minwoo?" I said hushly and he gaped.

"What? No! You go!" he whispered and I rolled my eyes. He heaved out a heavy sigh and walked shakily to the man. He was about to tap his shoulder when, "Hello, Howon."

"E--Eh?!" Oppa gasped and backed abit. The man stood up and turned around.

"Hello, Minji, Byunghun." he said and my jaw dropped.

"Jimin told you, didn't she?" he said and sighed while stuffing his hands into his pocket.

"You're our.... father?" L.Joe asked and tightened his grip on my hand.

"...... Yes...... yes, I am." he said and smiled lightly. I bit my lip and felt liquid flowing down my cheeks.

"A-- Appa?" I said slowly, trying to get familiar with it, but somehow, it felt so right... It felt so complete.

"Can you.... tell why... you left us with.... our..... foster parents?" Hoya oppa asked. Minwoo appa took a deep breath and nodded. He beckoned us to sit down on the chairs before him. Then he started.

"You might know already, that I'm in a group called Shinhwa. Our job.... is like your job at the current time. We are agents. But we don't go and bring them to the police, no. We will get reports from the police officers telling which one to kill... because they did horrible crimes. Your foster parents, our bestfriends, works where we work, until the four of them went to start a new company, your company, Minji.

"Then, that day came... When our target attacked us. You were only two that time, Howon.. you didn't remember did you." he asked and Hoya oppa slowly shook his head.

"But... if Hoya oppa was two at that time.. I wasn't even born! How did you even send me to my foster parents without Hoya oppa knowing?" I asked, slightly dizzy.

"Well... Your mothe-- step-mother faked that she's in the hospital while my wife, your real mother, is giving birth to you, Minji." he said and leaned back on his chair comfortably.

"So...... you're saying that you're keeping us safe?" asked L.Joe and father nodded. I blinked and tried to keep the informations in my head, when suddenly Hoya oppa's phone rang.

"Hello?" he answered, looking away awkwardly. "Oh.. hyung...................... What?! I thought you're at the hospital!!................... Okay fine.... Ugh, you troublemaker." he said and hung up. He slowly looked back at father.

"Umm.. Dad?" Hoya oppa asked. Minwoo appa suddenly brightens and straightened up.

"Yes?" he said and controlled his happiness while I'm biting back a giggle.

"My friends want to come up here..... but the staff won't let them up." he said and smiled adorably.

"Oh... Infinite? They're he--"

"There's Teen Top too..." Hoya oppa cutted in.

"Ah... Teen Top..... They will be shocked if they see me." said appa and chuckled. I shared a look with L.Joe and Hoya oppa.

"Let's go down. There's nothing to do up here.... Shinhwa are downstairs anyways." he said and winked at us.. once again, confusion filled my mind. I followed Minwoo appa back to the elevator and traveled down to the lobby. When the doors opened, I saw a shocking scene.

Sunggyu and L are arguing with the staff while Woohun and Sungyeol are holding Dongwoo from punching them. Sungjong, Niel and.... HIMCHAN?!.... uhh... are arguing with the female staffs.... on their Diva Modes. Ricky and..... Zelo?.. are using their aegyos on them while Changjo, CAP, Chunji, Yongjae and Jongup are arguing with another group..

*Yongguk oppa and Daehyun oppa is missing..?*

I thought and looked around. I then spotted Yongguk cursing in English to a staff and tried to kick him but Daehyun was hugging him and pulling him back with all his strength.

"Uhhhh.... Dad..... Can you do something about..... this?" I said and pointed to the scene while looking at my dad with puppy eyes. He chuckled.

"I know everyone there will listin to you, Minji..... You're scary." he said and I gasped. I slightly slapped his arm and laughed. He laughed and beckoned me to stop them because Yongguk oppa escaped and trying to kill Daehyun oppa right now. I cleared my throat.

"STOP THIS INSTANT!!!!"

I boomed and everything froze, I mean it.... Yongguk oppa froze mid air, when he was doing a flying kick, and dropped down on the floor.

"Uhhhh..... Hi?" I said and smiled awkwardly. Minwoo appa cleared his throat and smiled.

"At last...... Staffs! Please meet my sons and daughter, Howon, Byunghun and Minji." he said and all of them gasped. They bowed to me and I quickly bowed back to them.

"He's.... he's YOUR FATHER?!" the rest of Teen Top screamed, as if the saw a ghost. I slowly nodded and their jaws dropped.

"Minwoo...... Ajussi..." they whispered.

"AJUSSI?!" it was my turn to be surprised.... we Hoya and L.Joe too....

"He.... knows our parents... we see him often....." said Changjo and continues to stare at appa.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." B.A.P bowed and I got surprised... once again.

"Okay........ What the hell...." I trailed and then 5 good looking guys came out of nowhere.....

"Sup." said Minwoo appa. The 5 guys nodded back and smiled at me, Hoya and L.Joe.

"Hello! We're Shinhwa!" they said happily.

*Mother of God............ So handsome....*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!!! <3

OMG I just LOVE Shinhwa!!!! My bias is Andy!!! Then comes Minwoo and the others are in the same positon.... well Eric might be leading a bit..

How's the chapter??????????? 

I hope you liked it ^^

xXInspirit4lifeXx