Couple Necklace

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

Joon's POV

*I know I can't love you.... but I'll protect you secretly, no matter what the consequences are..*

L.Joe's POV

"Hahahaha! Really?"

"Yeah! I mean like he was so s---"

"KIDS!" one of the teachers yelled and everyone went quiet. I was talking with Hayoung while the others are.... somewhere.

"Please gather around." said Mrs.Kang. I stood up with Hayoung and walked towards Teen Top while Hayoung seperated to find Minji.

"Please go back and change to black clothes. We'll meet in the park in 1 hour." Mr.Yoon said and everyone scattered back to their rooms.

Minji's POV

"I call the bathroom first!" yelled Dongwoo oppa and dashed to the bathroom. I grabbed his towel and stood in front of the bathroom door. *3.....2.....1* The door bursted open and I handed the towel to him. He smiled and ruffled my hair and shut the door.

"Who's going 2nd?" I asked and Joon nodded. I nodded back and lay down on L's bed because I'm too lazy to go to my bed. 

"I'll go third." said Hayoung and L said he's going fourth. The bathroom door opened and Dongwoo oppa stepped out with the towel wrapped around his waist. Hayoung squealed and L quickly covered her eyes.

"Your abs got toner, hyung." said L and smirked. "Well, DUH! All that training worn me out! You should've seen Hoya! He was like, mentally dying!" exclaimed Dongwoo oppa. I can't help but to chuckle. I heard the other two guys laughing too. I jumped up and punched Dongwoo oppa's stomach and he growled.

"Yah! What was that for?!" he yelled and I smirked. "Just checking the quality of your... abs." I said and hi fived L. 

"Hey, Joon. I heard you got honey abs too? Mind showing?" said Dongwoo oppa and Joon quickly shook his head.

"No way!" he squealed and L laughed. "Come on! Be a man!"

"Oh, alright. After i take a shower." he said and grabbed his towel and walked to the bathroom. I told Dongwoo oppa to put on his shirt and L told Hayoung to open her eyes, but then she has to cover them up again because Dongwoo oppa accidentally dropped his towel when he tried to slip into his boxers. At least he got his underwear on....

~~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough, the bathroom door opened and we all, well, except for Hayoung, are excited to see Joon's abs. He nervously stepped out of the bathroom and everyone gasped.

"DUDE! No wonder why it's honey abs! How'd you get all those?" said Dongwoo oppa and glanced at his own abs. "I'll tell you the tips. Lets get ready first." he said and slipped on a black shirt. 

"Hayoung.... you can open your eyes now." I said and she slowly peeked out and sighed. "Don't be shirtless in front of me again!!" she commanded and we all laughed.

*I hope we won't be enemies anymore... I'm getting sick of it.*

~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking down a path that will lead us towards the park. Hayoung has left because Jinyoung wanted her to meet his friends. Dongwoo oppa and Joon are walking in front of me and L, talking about how to get toner abs. L oppa swung his arm around my shoulders and we just walked in silence.

"NOONA/HYUNG!!!" yelled two voices I know really well. One deep, one sharp, and soon enough, me and L has been tackled to the floor.

"CHANGJO! What happened now?!" I yelled because his face was so close to mine and he looked frightened. "Noona! I don't want to go in the forest! It's already dark!" he said and hugged me really tightly. 

"Okay, Okay. Get off me first and tell me." I said and he immediatly jumped up. I stood up and he crushed me with his bone-crushing hugs again.

"Noona! Kyuhyun saem said that we're wearing dark clothes because we're going into the forest and find clues to the hidden cabin! Last time when we were training, you told us to do it too, and I was scared out of my mind!" he said in one breath. *Going into the forest? At this time?!*

"Don't worry. I think we should worry about L first. Ricky is killing him there." I said and looked at L oppa. He is on the floor while Ricky is hugging him ever so tightly that his face turned bright red now. Changjo and I quickly rushed to them and had to practically peel Ricky off L.

"So, why you two maknaes look so worried?" asked L so Changjo and Ricky had to explain what the teachers wanted us to do.

"Going to the forest at this time?! Isn't it too dark?" exclaimed L while we're walking towards the group of people, not too far from us. L.Joe and CAP oppa has joined us and the others are already standing around the group of people.

"That's what I was thinking. Don't you think some of them will get lost in there?" I said and looked at the people's faces. Some were worried, some scared, some showing off that they're not scared but I could see that they're actually scared.

"That's why we brought something with us. In case of danger." said CAP oppa and held up a bag. L took it and looked inside, then he gasped.

"What? What's in there?" I asked and he handed me the bag. I opened it and I saw 14 pocket knives. "What the....... How did you even pass the airport check?!" I exclaimed and L.Joe smirked.

"My mom sent it by mail to me. Cool isn't it?" said L.Joe proudly. L patted his head and swung his arms around his neck. "Should we call the others here?" CAP asked and I nodded. I volunteered to fetch them and walked off.

"Uh.... Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol oppas....... where's Sungjong?" I asked them and they shrugged. "Probably with Chunji and Niel." said Sungyeol oppa. I looked around, trying to find the three divas and I saw them sitting on a bench, chatting.

"Oppas!" I yelled and they turned around. I gestured them to come so they did. I told Infinite, Chunji and Niel to follow me and we walked back to where the 5 guys are. L tossed the back and Sunggyu oppa caught it. He opened it and the others peeked inside. They all gasped.

"Pocket knives? Where did you get these from?" whispered Woohyun oppa while looking around, making sure the teachers are not around.

"Take one each, guys... It's a good idea that L.Joe has brought these." said CAP oppa and everyone picked one each.

"Oh yeah, guys. I think the teachers are planning to get us in pair so pick your partner now so it's going to being easier." said L.Joe and he quickly grabbed Chunji. 

These are the pairs : Sunggyu&Woohyun, Dongwoo&Hoya, Sungyeol&Sungjong, CAP&Niel, Chunji&L.Joe, Changjo&Ricky, Minji&L.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So....are we kinda... kicked out of the group?" I asked L even though I can't see him. "Yeah.... kinda...." he said and chuckled a bit. We were already in the woods. Kyuhyun oppa practically tied us up and dumped us somewhere in the woods. We are still tied together, back to back.

"How can we untie this?" he said and I thought of a plan...

"OH! The knife is in my back pocket. Do you think you could grab it?" he asked.

"Probably. Left or Right?" I asked back. "I think left." I sighed and tried to find the opening of his pocket. I found it and reached inside and found the knife.

"Stretch the rope, man." I said and he pulled the rope while I pulled mine. I twisted my hand up and cut it in one try. I lifted my arm up and saw a bruise on both of my wrist. I looked at L and saw that he has a bruise too, but not as bad as mine. I gave him his knife back and grabbed mine and cut the rope that was tied around my ankles.

"Should we go?" he asked as he threw away his ropes.

"But..... what the hell are the clues?" I exclaimed and looked at him. He shrugged and looked around.

"Must be something obvious...... that's why they didn't tell us what the clues are." he said and hurried me to  set off. Even though I am the number 1 female gangster, I have something I'm scared of the most. Ghosts.

"Uh.... Myungsoo oppa...." I said and scooted closer to him. He looked at me confused. "I don't like this.."

"What? Minji, you're the number one female fighter and you're already scared?" he said and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm not scared of the dark but.... I'm scared what's inside it...... like....... ghosts..." I said quietly.

"MINJI! Don't speak of ghosts in the dark!" he exclaimed and swung his arm around me and pulled me closer. I looked around and saw something shiny on the ground. I quickly pointed to the shiny object and both of us ran towards it. We saw that it was a box. the turned it around and saw a paper attached to it. 

Congratulations!

You found your clue!

Your next clue is not far, not close.

Not high, not low, but hard to get.

Keep this box! You have a present inside!

"What's inside?" I asked and L shrugged. "Let's open it." he said and I nodded. He slowly opened it and then we saw a cute couple necklace. One is a half of a heart saying 'I Love' and the other half 'You'.

"Do you think it's for us?" I asked and he stared at me. 

"Should we put them on now?" he asked and I smiled and nodded. He carefully clipped the necklace in place around my neck.

"Turn around! I'm putting the other one on for you." I said giddily. I don't know why it make me so excited. My heart is about to burst out of my chest. He turned around and I tiptoed clipped the necklace around his neck.

"So...... You have the key to my heart now?" I said and giggled. He nodded and chuckled. Just then, I heard a rufffling noise behind me. I swiftly turned around but I saw nothing.

"Uh.... Myungsoo oppa..... let's go........." I said and clutched onto his arm.

"Umm.... okay.... this place is actually creeping me out." he said and both of us quickly scurried away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L.Joe: Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyyyy be quiet L.Joe! Hello readers!

L.Joe: MyungJi finally got a couple necklace!!!!!! How cute!!!!!

I know, I know. 

Anyways, I'm not going to update for a week---

L.Joe: But! You have to! I didn't even get enough screentime! Wae---HMPFHPFHMFHMPHFPMFH

CAP: Sorry author-ssi. Please continue.

Thankyou CAP. 

Well as I said, I won't be updating for a week or so and I feel sad about it TT.TT

But I won't be long I promise ^^

Thankyou for reading and subscribing! <3 

xXInspirit4lifeXx + ByunggieByunghun + BangMinsoo