Busy Night

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L's POV

All 5 of us, me, Dongwoo hyung, Minji, Hayoung and Joon, stood in the middle of the room looking at each other. It has 2 bunk beds and 1 single bed.

"So......... who's bed is who's?" asked Joon and scratched his head. I shrugged and looked at Hayoung.

"Ladies first." i said and smiled. Suddenly Minji frowned and looked at me. "Am I not a lady???" she asked me dangerously.

I was about to answer when Dongwoo hyung said, "You're more like a guy to me.." Minji glared dangerously at Dongwoo hyung and warned him by tracing her finger across her neck. 

Hayoung looked around the room and walked to the single bed near the window and sat on it.

"I'll have this bed." she said quietly and gazed out of the window into the night sky.

I looked at Minji as she climbed up to the top bunk on the left. Joon sat at the bottom bunk on the left. Dongwoo hyung climbed up the right bunk so I sat down under his bed. 

"There's only one bathroom....... who's gonna go first?" asked Dongwoo hyung as he jumped down from his bunk bed and rolled everyone's luggage to their owners. Even Joon. Hey, hyung has a big heart alright.

"I'll go first. If you don't mind." said Minji as she opened her luggage and took out her clothes, towels and other stuff.

As she walked towards the bathroom, I saw Joon looking at her with soft eyes. *What is that guy thinking??* i wondered. After Minji shut the bathroom door, I cleared my throat and all eyes are on me. Well, except for Hayoung because she somehow fell asleep already. Dongwoo hyung helped tuck her in.

"So, if we're going to live together for a weeks then it'll be better if we don't fight, okay?" i said and glanced at Joon. He nodded and sighed. "We'd better be." Dongwoo hyung walked and sat next to me. "But it still means we're enemies." he warned. Joon and I nodded.

Minji then walked out of the bathroom, wearing a tank top with open sides and black training shorts. My eyes got wider when I saw her shirt. Same goes with Joon. My heart is beating 10x faster. *Oh wow...... her perfect curves..... AISH!! MYUNGSOO YOU BYUNTAE!!* 

No one's POV

Dongwoo narrowed his eyes at Minji. He stood up and pouted in front of her. "Oh? Oppa, what's up?" she asked. "You're revealing too much skin! Being Hoya's best friend, I have to protect you." he said and back hugged Minji.

Joon's eyes widen at the two's skinship, but L didn't react because he's used to it. Minji giggled and pried herself off from Dongwoo's embracee and smiled.

"But I can protect myself. Good Night, oppa. Good Night, L. And you, Lee Joon..... Good Night." she said and walked to Hayoung's bed and smiled. "Good night, Hayoung-ah.." she said and climbed up to her bed and lay down comfortably.

"I guess I'll go to the bathroom next...." said Joon and got out his clothes and stuff and walked into the bathroom.

*I guess I have to stop liking.. no... loving her now....*

*I guess I have new love competitor...*

*Ohhh! Gum! I LOVE gum!*

*Zzzzzzzzzzz*

*Zzzzzzzzzzz*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guyssss!!!!!

Short chapter >.<

Anywayss how is it???

OMG I'm addicted to Teen Top's To You, Infinite's The Chaser, 1/3, Hysterie, Block B's U Hoo Hoo and Close Your Eyes, GD&TOP's Oh Yeah ft Park Bom.

And if anyone doesn't know... Byuntae means ert.

You wanna watch something cutee??? ---------------->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O4sVsqcotU

 

HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

SARANGHAE!!!!!!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx