The Plan

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

L.Joe's POV

*Yeah..... I saw my dad..... and Shinhwa. Yep! My life is complete!*

"Byunghun" said a voice and I turned around to see Minwoo appa smiling at me.

"Do you want to go see Ji Min?" he asked and I smiled. I was worried, really, so I nodded and walked off with him.

"YONGGUK OPPA! STOP!" I heard Minji yell and I glanced over my shoulders. I saw Daehyun hiding behind Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung being dragged away by Minji. I chuckled and turned my head back, just enough to see the frowning and pouty face of no other, Kim Myungsoo. I chuckled and walked outside.

I shut the door of Minwoo appa's car and put my seatbelt on.

"Hey, Byunghun... Do I call you L.Joe or Byunghun?" Appa asked and I laughed.

"Anything you want. What's comfortable for you?" I asked back and looked at him while he's starting the car.

"I like Byunghun better." he said and stepped on the peddal.

"Appa...... I think someone's In Love with Minji..." I trailed and Minwoo appa glanced at me for a second and then focused on driving.

"Who is it?" he asked and stepped on the brake at the red light.

"Do you know.... that guy with black hair and sharp nose and jawline?" I said, hoping he would know.

"Oh yeah.... What was his name? L? Kim Myungsuk? Myunghyuk?" he said and furrowed his brows.

"Kim Myungsoo, appa. Yeah... I think he likes her." I said and leaned back comfortably.

"Really? Why do you think that?" he asked and turned to me.

"Well, Dongwoo hyung told me when he playfully slapped Minji's , L hyung got so angry." I said.

"Ohhhhh..... But, why are you telling me this?"

"Well..... do you... like... approve? Cuz I want them together.." I trailed and he nodded and said he does approve but he wants to know L better. Then, I realised we are turning into the hospital already. When appa successfully parked, I jumped out of the car and skipped to the hospital's entrance.

"Appa! Quickly!" I yelled and he quickly jogged forward.

"Do you know what room she's in?" he asked I nodded and bowed at the nurses at the reception. I took the elevator up and quietly knocked on my mom's door.

"Come in." said a faint voice. I turned the door knob and peeked inside and saw mom sitting up reading her book.

"Hey." I greeted and she looked up, surprised.

"I thought you're with your dad?" she asked and I smiled.

"I am." I said and stepped aside, motioning Minwoo appa to come in. Once he stepped in, mom beamed happily.

"Minwoo!" she squealed and appa laughed. He walked  over and hugged her.

"Long time no see." he said.

"How's Shinhwa? Are they okay?" she asked and appa nodded. I smiled widely because.... I would want them together... hehehe... just a random thought.

"I think.... I have a good idea..." appa said and asked for Minji's phone number. I gave it to him without any questions, even though I'm confused, and listened to him talk.

"Hello?..... Minji! This is Minwoo Appa..... Yeah, can you come to the hospital?..... to Ji Min's room.... no only you... Howon could come... okay... alright... bye." he snapped his phone shut and smiled mysteriously. Mom waved for me to come over so I did and leaned it.

"I never trusted that smile." she whispered and jabbed her thumb to Minwoo appa's direction and I chuckled.

"I think I know why." I said and sat down on the chair next to the bed. She giggled a bit and leaned back.

"So... how was it?" she asked after a while. 

"What? The first meeting?" I asked and she nodded, "It was fine... but Teen Top, Infinite and BAP made a mess at the lobby." I said and sighed, thinking back to the scene. She laughed and shook her head.

"BAP are always like that... Teen Top too, but I never knew Infinite would cause a ruckus." she said and I bursted out laughing.

"Mom! I don't know about BAP that much but Infinite ALWAYS makes a ruckus!" I said while laughing, causing her to laugh too. Then suddenly, the door bursted open and Minji and Hoya hyung walked in calmly.

"Appa, why did you call?" Minji asked and slumped down on the sofa next to Minwoo appa, followed Hoya hyung.

"Well, I just had an idea... that you guys can move to my house. Ji Min can live with us too. And, my house is closer to your school." he said and smiled. I smiled a little bit but then I frowned.

"But, appa... I like my house... I don't..." I trailed and sighed.

"It's okay if you don't want to..." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Maybe we'll stay over every week-end." said Hoya hyung and I nodded in agreement. I looked at Minji and saw that she was nodding too.

"Cool! Should we like.. move your clothes to my house now..." appa said, can't keeping in his happiness.

"Okay, I'll ask the guys to help." said Minji and called someone. After the phone call, she said she has to leave and went away, leaving me. Minwoo appa, Ji Min omma and Hoya hyung here.

"Hyung, Appa, Omma... I think we should plan something." I said and smirked. The three of them looked at each other confused.

"What plan?" Hoya hyung asked.

"A plan..... to get L hyung and Minji together." I said and flashed a wide smile. They blinked for some seconds but then smirked and nodded.

"Let's do this." We all said together. I laughed evilly with Hoya hyung while the adults look at us weirdly.

*L... Minji... here we come!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter!

I'm actually sick today TT.TT

I can' barely talk but I WILL SURVIVE!!!

hehehehehehe 

Bye-yeom!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx