WHAT?!

I'm a Gangster...But Not a Normal One

 

Minji's POV

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Umma!!!! Appa!!!! NO!!!!"

I woke up in a sitting position, sweating and breathing heavily. I dreamt about them again.... I see them dying all over again. This nightmare... is never ending. I looked the clock and it was still 6.30am. I looked at L and he was peacefully sleeping. I can't help but smile. I stood up and grabbed my towel and clothes to have a shower. 

I locked the bathroom door and stripped off my clothes. I looked down to my stomach, seeing the scar.

Flash Back 2 years ago

No one's POV

"Are you guys ready?" asked Minji to BAP while fixing her earpiece.

"Yes, boss." they answered.

"Remember, this is not an easy case to achieve so do your acts right. Himchan, tell me what your jobs are."

"I have to be the target's personal waitor" answered Himchan.

"Good. Daehyun, Youngjae, yours?"

"We have to monitor the target."

"Hmm, thats right. Jongup, Zelo?"

"We have to surround the target when the 2 hyungs inform us."

"Good, Yongguk and I have to pretend to be a couple and attack. Now get ready. This drug dealer has to be gone." said Minji and fixed her mini shorts. She put on a belt that has a hidden knife in it. They checked their earpieces. Minji hid her gun in her upper thigh and fixed her brown wig and walked towards the club.

Present

Warm water trickled down Minji's bare milky skin. It trickled down Minji's scar. She sighed at the memory, she feels really bad.

Flash Back continues

"ID please." said the guard while checking Minji out. They handed their fake ID cards and went in withour any problem. Each of the guys went to their assigned places. Youngjae quickly set up the cameras in the VIP room and monitored it in a nearby room. Himchan went and put some white cloth on one of the waitors and changed into the uniform. Jongup and Zelo got their weapons out and stayed in the room next to the VIP room where the target has to be. Yongguk and Minji pretended to be a couple dancing on the dance floor and keeping a look out for the target. 

Then, the target appeared with 3 bodyguards one of them looked at Minji and smiled. He is not the real one, he's the fake one. He's Lee Su Dong. They went onto the VIP room and the customer soon appears.

Himchan walked into the doors of the VIP room and gave them their alcohols. Su Dong drugged the other 2 bodyguards and Jongup and Zelo took over. Yongguk and Minji waited for Daehyun and Youngjae's orders. 

"They're dealing the price now. I think it's time."

They both walked to the VIP room, and the 3 nodded and opened the door. The target looked at them and Minji smirked.

"Who are you?!" asked the target and the customer.

"Oh, no one... just, an agent." said Minji. The target took out his gun and pointed at the 2.

"GO AWAY!" he screamed rather cowardly.

"Don't you dare do ANYTHING! Put the gun down and come with us." demanded Yongguk.

"NO!!" then he fired the gun to Minji, but Su Dong quickly covered Minji's body and he got shot right in his spine.

"SU DONG AJUSSI!!!!!!!" screamed Minji. She was really angry.

"You! You shot him!" yelled Minji and kicked the guy's stomach. "Aughhh!" groaned the guy. The customer didn't know what to do so he cut Minji from under her to her hips, then ran away. Yongguk captured the target and dragged him to the car. The rest of BAP rushed to Minji's and Su Dong's side.

"Ajussi! Minji!" yelled Jongup.

"Jongup-ah! Don't worry about me! Take care of Su Dong ajussi!" Minji said and turned to Su Dong.

"Minji-ah.... I won't make it.... promise me to take good care of the company arasso? Visit Jimin alot, and I hope you'll protect my son..... Good night, Minji...... I love you...." and Su Dong went away quietly...

"Ajussi!!!! DON'T GO!! I promise, that I will take good care of my company, I'll visit Ajumma if I can, and I will protect your son. I love you too, ajussi, Sleep tight." whispered Minji and she kissed his forehead. She didn't care about her injury anymore. Daehyun and Himchan carried Su Song ito the car.

"Goodnight, ajussi. We will never forget you." BAP and Minji whispered and they drove off with the target inside the car, unconscious.

Present Minji's POV

I zipped up my jeans and sighed. I miss Su Dong ajussi.

THUD!

What was that?! I quicky opened the bathroom door and saw L on the floor.

"Kim Myungsoo!" I ran to him observed his head.

"Pabo! How did you fall?!" 

"I didn't see you on the couch so I panicked and I was gonna get up but my foot got stuck with the blanket." he said and rubbed his elbows.

"Huh~ be careful next time. Now go get a shower and change. We're gonna leave soon."

"Okay, MOM"

"Yah!" I threw a pillow at him but he dodged and grabbed his towel and clothes and ran to the bathroom. I giggled.

"Pabo... oppa" then the door opened and the doctor walked in. I bowed to him and he smiled.

"Where is Mr.Kim?" he asked.

"Ah, he's having a shower, doctor." I smiled.

"Can you tell him to get his medication and he will be discharged. I'm Dr.Jang. Jang Hyunseung."

"Ah, neh. I'm Lee Minji. Thankyou for taking care of that pabo." he laughed.

"No problem. I better go now. Please get the medication at counter 4."

"Neh." I bowed and he walked out.

Then the bathroom door opened, revealing L.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for school if we don't go now since you have to get your medication and stuff at counter 4." I said as I packed up. I felt him nod and he started to pack up too. We got out of the room and walked to counter 4. L paid for his medication and got his medicine and we headed off to school. When we were halfway, I remembered something.

"L! We forgot our school bags!" I exclaimed panickly.

"Holy Crap... I'll call Hoya hyung!" he said and quickly dialed my brother's number... GOSH how can I forget? It's already 7.30am!!

"Hyung! Minji forgot our bags!..................Oh really?................. Thanks hyung! You saved our lives!"

"He said?" i asked.

"He figured out you would've forgot so he brought them along now." he said calmly. I sighed. When we got to school, it was 7.59. We were running like crazy in the school campus. When we bursted into the door, the bell rang.

"Good job, Ms.Lee, Mr.Kim. You're on time." said Mr.Cho. I dragged myself to my seat and continued panting. I saw my bag on my table and smiled.

"Okay, kids, we will have a school vacation with Cube high next week to Jeju Islands so please get ready." said Mr.Cho. WHAT?! CUBE HIGH?! MBLAQ AND 4MINUTE ARE THERE! *lets just replace Beast with Mblaq* I heard choking at the back of the classroom. I'm guessing it's L and Sungjong.

"What's wrong noona?" asked Ricky. I looked at him and sighed.

"I'll explain later, just..... continue to study." I said he nodded. 

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP now what? not gonna be a good school trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How's the chapter? 

I was planning to update yesterday but damn the internet..!! SORRY

Well anyways, I LOVE YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS COMMENTERS (>.<) AND SILENT READERS.

Saranghaeyoooo~ <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx